Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroyed Higure's H.Q.

Go down 
+11
Irou Uchiha
Hollis
Hunter Shinigami
hanabishi kanda
Nasin
Kasi Hokou
Ayame Uchiha
Unknown Demon God
Reynemesis
tmack
Mishimoto.Ken
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 am

*Irou hits the wall as everything starts to turn black and white.Irou body disperse into crows as they start to eat on Jiraya*
The Tsukuyomi allows me to control everything in this dimesion.There is not escape from this nightmare.
*Jiraya's closes his eyes as he is now standing on a small piece of land surround by an ocean of blood.Ths sky is still red as the crows starts to bite on him again.Each time the bite him blood pours out his wounds.*
65 hours and 59 minutes to go.
*Irou's voice can be heard all over the dimesion as even more crows attack Jiraya*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:55 am

*jiraya trapped inside of tsuikomoni*
AHHH!Damn you irou...you'll never get away with your plan!

-23500-6000=17500
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 am

*Fuuta sees Jiraiya-sama standing frozen..with Irou in control!*

Water Cannon Jutsu!

*a compressed blast of water is shot at irou as an attempt to break the genjutsu*

get away from Jiraiya-sama!!

(i might not make it out alive..i'm sorry Nii-san)

-water cannon jutsu-a large blast of water is shot at the enemy Rank B
ooc:i haven't fought so long i forgot the point system, sumone help plz, my char is a chuunin)
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:22 am

ooc- u can always check up on the announcements thread for the point system. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:40 am

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
*Fuuta sees Jiraiya-sama standing frozen..with Irou in control!*

Water Cannon Jutsu!

*a compressed blast of water is shot at irou as an attempt to break the genjutsu*

get away from Jiraiya-sama!!

(i might not make it out alive..i'm sorry Nii-san)

-water cannon jutsu-a large blast of water is shot at the enemy Rank B
ooc:i haven't fought so long i forgot the point system, sumone help plz, my char is a chuunin)

10000-1000=9000
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:03 am

*The room around Fuuta starts to brighten up as crows starts to fly all around him.*
You must be from the Iwagakure.I guess you know Hunter huh.
*Irou's voice is heard projected all over Fuuta*

Dusk Crow Genjutsu
Type: Unknown Rank, Supplementary
This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy

15500-1500=13500
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*jiraya trapped inside of tsuikomoni*
AHHH!Damn you irou...you'll never get away with your plan!

-23500-6000=17500

Whats that matter Jiraya. Is the pain is unbearble. This is fear that you always wanted.Is this the way you wanted to die huh. Come on tell me something smart now Jiraya.No one can save you now.
*The moon in the sky starts to fall down at Jiraya causing a massives explosion.In a blink of a eye the genjutsu was over and jiraya falls out.*
I told you that this was your fate.
*Irou walks towards him with a Kunai in his hand*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 am

*Jirayia lies there emotionless on the ground as with his back to the ground*
Argh..
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 am

*Irou throws the kunai at Jiraya's spinal cord disabling the connection to his whole body as Irou sits by a rock.*
Jiraya you was a respected ninja but you shouldnt but your nose where it wasnt suppose to be. In fact you shouldnt never challenged a god.Like I said years ago. I will be the one to change this entire world.
*Irou smiles as he looks at Jiraya*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:07 am

*when the kunai goes through his spinal chord some green like substance out his mouth*
Bastard...ergh!all i have to say is one thing you are no god more like a scum i found a light because that light is the one that will stop you its to pure for your darkness uchiha irou...cough...cough
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 am

*Irou smiles as he looks down at Jiraya from the rock*
Whats you definition of a god and this light you found. You see your light is different than mines. We see the world through different point of views.I might be pure darkness to you but to other im the savior. Something a god is. A savior. As I now look down at you. I see nothing more than a human
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 am

*jirayia laughs*
You know what irou...pant...this pure light is a god as well...pant as you claim yourself...pant he cares for others unlike you...and you are right we do have our own views of peace but Irou do you think in the end is it all worth it you know how many people died due to you countless...cough
*Jirayia struggles to take out the kunai*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:27 am

*Irou than sighs as he looks at Jiraya.*
You see I myself isnt pure light because there isnt now pure light. The point we become ninjas we signed away that light we had.The point we strived to get where we at the light faded.So now we must struggle to gain that light back. I do care about others and thats why im doing this. for future generation can live without this hell to remember
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 am

Rock Encasement Jutsu!!

*the rock irou sits upon caves in and it traps irou*

Gods help change the world, you'll just destroy it

*ken goes up to jiraiya and helps him up*

Jiraiya-sama! i'll go get some help

*ken sees fuuta stuck in the genjutsu*

KAI!

*the genjutsu is broken and fuuta falls to the ground

Rock Encasement Jutsu-Rank B
the rock under the enemy collapses letting the enemy fall in then traps him/her
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 am

Jiraiya spits at in irou's direction while he tries to pull out the kunai*
Ahhh...damnit
*he stops pulling the kunai*
That you created
*he sits upright*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 am

I am helping to change the world. By giving it its rebirth
*Irou vanish from the rock as he appears a 20 meters away from Ken*
Its been a long time Ken

Madara's Teleporting Technique
Type: Unknown rank, Supplementary, All ranges
Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. Kakashi Hatake likens it to the Flying Thunder God Technique because of its time and space manipulation, but notes Madara's version to be much more versatile. The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals. It can also be used to transport only parts of Madara's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack.
Irou eventually learns this technique from Madara
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:54 am

Don't forget your past irou. Kenta showed you mercy cause he saw how pathetic you were

*he puts his fist to his heart*

He didn't die for you to become like this!

*handsigns then spikes shoot out of the ground, attacking irou from all directions*

Name:Earth Release:Rock Harpoon Jutsu
Type:Doton
Description:spikes come out of earth surface that pierce and hook on to object

25000-500=24500
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 am

*jiraiya looks at ken*
Why are here this my battle you just going to get in the way
*Jiraiya starts to get up and tries once again to pull out the kunai that in his back*
Argh...
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 am

*Irou's body becomes transparent as he phase through the ground. doing this allows him to move away from the spikes*

13500-1500=12000

Madara's Teleporting Technique-1500
Madara is able to teleport himself or anyone he touches to another location in an instant. Kakashi Hatake likens it to the Flying Thunder God Technique because of its time and space manipulation, but notes Madara's version to be much more versatile. The ability can be used without predefined locations and without hand seals. It can also be used to transport only parts of Madara's body elsewhere, leaving him visible to opponents but impervious to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 am

(where is hunter..)

*fuuta starts to gain consciousness*

Ototo!

Uhh..is that you Nii-san?

Don't worry I'll get help

*turns to jiraiya*

i am not a liability jiraiya-sama

*throws two explosive kunai at irou then uses rock encasement jutsu to hold him still*

Rock Encasement Jutsu- Rank B
ground under enemy collapses letting the enemy fall in then traps him/her

24500-1000=23500
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 am

*jiraiya pulls the kunai out his back*
AHH!! leave now! the both of you i have this!
*jirayia starts to do handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 am

*Suddenly a figure starts to come out the ground from behind ken and grabs him*
Gotcha
*Irou starts to disappear with ken. Irou appears in a white room with Ken in it.*
Sory but I dont want to fight you right now.Goodbye
*Irou vanishes*
I back
*Irou reappears*
12000-1500=10500

Madara's Teleporting Technique-1500
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 am

*Jirayia presses both palms on the ground and summons a gourd the toad swallows irou which he digest inside of the strong lake acid inside*
pant..

Name: Barrier: Toad Gourd Prison
Type: B-rank, Supplementary[1]
This technique summons a Gourd Toad a small, gourd-shaped toad, from Myobokuzan. The victim is then dragged into the toad's stomach, which is isolated from the outside world by a barrier. Inside the toad's stomach is a lake of strong acid that will dissolve anything that falls into it.

17500-16500
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 am

*looks around white room*

WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!!

*failing in looking for an exit*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*Jirayia presses both palms on the ground and summons a gourd the toad swallows irou which he digest inside of the strong lake acid inside*
pant..

Name: Barrier: Toad Gourd Prison
Type: B-rank, Supplementary[1]
This technique summons a Gourd Toad a small, gourd-shaped toad, from Myobokuzan. The victim is then dragged into the toad's stomach, which is isolated from the outside world by a barrier. Inside the toad's stomach is a lake of strong acid that will dissolve anything that falls into it.

17500-16500

*Irou starts to fall into the toad's stomach as he teleports himself out of the toad*
Jiraya you sure are annoying
*Irou appears right behind Jiraya with a smile on his face*
Now lets end this Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
*Irou exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries Jiraya away and causes a massive explosion on impact. A good feeling comes over Irou as he is now done his job. Irou starts to walk off as he left as a hole starts to open and ken falls out*
I will be back for you later
*Irou vanishes*
10500-1500-2000=7000
Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Madara's Teleporting Technique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Higure's H.Q.   Destroyed Higure's H.Q. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroyed Higure's H.Q.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Outside The Great Countries :: Amegakure-
Jump to: