Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Irou's hideout

Go down 
+2
Riku Kaguya
Irou Uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Irou's hideout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:09 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"NO! I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR REVENGE!" Otonami shouts. "I WILL GET HIM! IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO! NOW PLEASE, STAND BACK! THIS WILL BE MY BATTLE!" Otonami shouts and his blood circulation suddenly flows a whole lot faster than usual and his body starts to smoke a bit.
shut up already. he is after me, so even if you went against him, all you will be to him is practice, so shut up and just accept it as help, and by the way, you are low on chakra

OCC: What? 6000? Well...it's going to be 3000 soon...

Otonami then smokes even more and a circle of red energy surrounds him. "Let me do this move then...and see if this will be practice!" Otonami shouts.

"REVOLUTION...SECOND!"

Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:11 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: B-rank, Offensive
irou fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at the water dragon. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to useIt is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which able to perform Kirin
*the two attack cancel each other out*
man that was a close one
*at the point of colision, a separat head sprouts off and then continues to atack irou*
like the tsunami, you can not defet this great dragon of the gods
*irou remembers the hand sign kanda*
tiger, monkey, horse, boar*
FÅ«ton-wind wall barrier
*a cyclone forms around him, with the water already there, it is sucked up and the cyclone turns into a tsunami dragon that attacks the kanda*
combo jutsu, great tsunami dragon
*the two attacks cancel out*
guess, i wil have to try another one
and also, when one is using the great tsunami dragon or the wind barrior, thy can not move from that spot, as the water is cycloning around him
OOC- wait, i noticed, that you don't have wind chakra,m so that attack was in valid. so you are still attacked by my attacl
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:12 am

*irou stares at otonami*
just give up
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:12 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou stares at otonami*
just give up
because you can not use wind chakra, that attack that you coppied is void, and so you are hit, just to let you know
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:13 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou stares at otonami*
just give up

Otonami was behind him and quickly takes a punch that couldn't be avoided. Irou was quickly blasted away, as it had a explosion effect from it.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:14 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
irou fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at the water dragon. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to useIt is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which able to perform Kirin
man that was a close one
*at the point of colision, a separat head sprouts off and then continues to atack irou*
FÅ«ton-wind wall barrier
*a cyclone forms around him, with the water already there, it is sucked up and the cyclone turns into a tsunami dragon that attacks the kanda*
and also, when one is using the great tsunami dragon or the wind barrior, thy can not move from that spot, as the water is cycloning around him
OOC- wait, i noticed, that you don't have wind chakra,m so that attack was in valid. so you are still attacked by my attacl
ooc- ok
*irou gets hit and slams into the wall*
ok you guys are playing too much
*irou sharingan transforms into mangekyo sharingan*
when i use my regular sharingan i use it to defend but when i use my mangekyo i use it to kill. so now im serious
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:15 am

"looks like you guys could use some help." you here and i jump down beside kanda
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:15 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
*irou stares at otonami*
just give up

Otonami was behind him and quickly takes a punch that couldn't be avoided. Irou was quickly blasted away, as it had a explosion effect from it.
*irou moves out the way like otonami was walking*
these eyes are now going to kill you
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:17 am

time to finish you
*handa sighns rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog*
FÅ«ton-devine storm
*kanda forms a cyclone around his for arm andpunches at irou who is still far away, and the cyclone extends and getting bgger while traveling towards irou and also, irou feels some force pulling towards the cyclone*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:17 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
man that was a close one
FÅ«ton-wind wall barrier
ooc- ok
when i use my regular sharingan i use it to defend but when i use my mangekyo i use it to kill. so now im serious

Otonami goes behind him again and delivers another punch. "Can you keep up with me?" Otonami asks as he sees Irou flies toward the cyclone and he closes his eyes, moving away next to Kanda.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:18 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
man that was a close one
FÅ«ton-wind wall barrier
ooc- ok

Otonami goes behind him again and delivers another punch. "Can you keep up with me?" Otonami asks as he sees Irou flies toward the cyclone and he closes his eyes, moving away next to Kanda.
get out of the way of my s rank jutsu
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:19 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
time to finish you
*handa sighns rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog*
FÅ«ton-devine storm
*kanda forms a cyclone around his for arm andpunches at irou who is still far away, and the cyclone extends and getting bgger while traveling towards irou and also, irou feels some force pulling towards the cyclone*
die kanda
Name: Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
irou exhales meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the kanda away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
*the attack hits everyone*
this is the end
*the cyclone is destroyed*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:20 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
time to finish you
FÅ«ton-devine storm
die kanda
irou exhales meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the kanda away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
this is the end

Otonami was still behind him. "Just...die..." Otonami mutters as he makes two punches and blows Irou even farther.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:20 am

*green chakra starts to spiral arond my body and then suddenly is attached to my body giving off a lime green aura. my lime green eyes start to glow. in an instant im behind Irou* "Take this!" *i punch him in the back and send him flying* +5000 points
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:22 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
time to finish you
FÅ«ton-devine storm
die kanda
this is the end
*kanda is surprised*
you fool, with fire chakra and wind chakra mixed togather, then it would make combo jutsu great explosion, with wind chakra in a s rank jutsu and the chakra in a s rank fire jutsu it wil.....
*it was too late, there was a large explosion so large, that the entire place bleew up like the rom was filled to the limit of flamable gass and some one lit a spark, now times that by 100 and every one was blown up, some may have survived. i do not know*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:23 am

i dont care
*irou takes out his orb and teleports to the lair*
*his hideout is destroyed*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:23 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
*green chakra starts to spiral arond my body and then suddenly is attached to my body giving off a lime green aura. my lime green eyes start to glow. in an instant im behind Irou* "Take this!" *i punch him in the back and send him flying* +5000 points

OCC: See Kanda? WIth your interruption, more people joins...
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:24 am

*i stand there with all 3 tails exposed and all 3 tails form a cracked green chakra barrier. it suddenly shatters, and i lie there exhausted* "Whew!"
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:25 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

dude dont blame kanda, you should blame me for innterupting. besides you couldn't beat him on your own, you could use some jinchuuriki on your side, like me and kanda.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:25 am

Irou Uchiha wrote:
i dont care

Otonami sees him teleported. He sighs and cancels the revolution. "Kanda...next time, never interrupt me..." Otonami quietly says and he walks away while eating food.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:26 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

dude dont blame kanda, you should blame me for innterupting. besides you couldn't beat him on your own, you could use some jinchuuriki on your side, like me and kanda.

sigh...
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:26 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

OOC- every one is blown up right now, so i sugest we tell what has happened to us
*with the explosion over, kanda almost on the bringk of death*
kanda- oh man, that was foolish of him, well. i am injured now, even with fox chakra, it willtake a while to heal, hope someone is near
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:27 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

OOC- every one is blown up right now, so i sugest we tell what has happened to us
*with the explosion over, kanda almost on the bringk of death*
kanda- oh man, that was foolish of him, well. i am injured now, even with fox chakra, it willtake a while to heal, hope someone is near

occ- i blocked it but im nearly out of chakra and completely exhausted
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:28 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
i dont care

Otonami sees him teleported. He sighs and cancels the revolution. "Kanda...next time, never interrupt me..." Otonami quietly says and he walks away while eating food.
OOC- ok resangan, you have to be injured, as the explosion affected evry one there
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:29 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Irou Uchiha wrote:
i dont care

OOC- ok resangan, you have to be injured, as the explosion affected evry one there

Otonami suddenly collapses as he just finished his apple. "Damn you...Kanda...why do you steal my battles..." Otonami mutters and goes into coma.

OCC: I was going to say something...

Last edited by Rasengan888 on Tue May 05, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irou's hideout   Irou's hideout - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irou's hideout
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Outside The Great Countries :: Takigakure-
Jump to: