Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
+3
Dchong
Hayabusa
Hunter Shinigami
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

The Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 pm

*civilians walk by ken and dee not noticing their burnt asses*

this is just great
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
*civilians walk by ken and dee not noticing their burnt asses*

this is just great
gets up and cringes *ow ow ow....* tries to clean pants but notices that his pants are gone again *oh man....* touches tip of hair and cringes again *ow...man i'm on fire...and my ass is hot....* blows upwards trying to put the flames on tip of hair out *you ok kenny??* walks over to kenny noticing that his hair is lit up like a candle as well *wow..talk about a brightly lit hair....*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

ehhh..i've had better days
*looks up at the sky*

seems so limitless..
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
ehhh..i've had better days
*looks up at the sky*

seems so limitless..
a crow flies above them "AHO~~~AHO~~~~" looks up and lay down besides kenny *well if you fly high enough..you'll hit that crow that keeps on calling people stupid....* picks up a rock and throws it up the air.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm

its lucky,it can reach the sky with its wings..
*reaches up to sky*

all i need are wings..

ooc-ther is no red bull in this era!
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 pm

ooc-i g2g dee,i be on tomorrow..and longer!
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Mishimoto.Ken wrote:
ooc-i g2g dee,i be on tomorrow..and longer!
ooc: alright kenny i gtg too see ya tmrw
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:13 am

rolls around in the ground after finding himself a new set of clothes and gaze at the sky *i'm bored...kenny is gone for the moment...what should i do...* makes bubble noises with lips *alright..i'll go and train in konoha....oh wait..need to make a stop first...* jumps up and walks away from the forest into the village.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:17 am

*she runs but doesn't notice how most of the forest is nearly gone. but she finds two men*
HUNTER...VICTOR*she said while running toward the two*
*she stops only to find Ken and Dee*
*she starts to cry*
Can you two please help me?
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*she runs but doesn't notice how most of the forest is nearly gone. but she finds two men*
*she starts to cry*
looks at the screaming girl *....who are you again???* squints eyes *oh HEY!! BEAR MAN?!?!?!?!WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?!?!*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*she starts to cry*
looks at the screaming girl *....who are you again???* squints eyes *oh HEY!! BEAR MAN?!?!?!?!WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?!?!*
*she pulls out her fryin pan*
YOU LITTLE TWERP I'M NOT BEARMAN I'M EMILY!!!!!1*she hits him with the fryinpan making an bell noise thourghtout the forest*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*she starts to cry*
YOU LITTLE TWERP I'M NOT BEARMAN I'M EMILY!!!!!1*she hits him with the fryinpan making an bell noise thourghtout the forest*
rubs head *OOOWWWWWW~~~~~what did you do that for~~~nyaaa~~~* sits down and squats head however there's a shape of snider's head on the frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:31 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*she starts to cry*
rubs head *OOOWWWWWW~~~~~what did you do that for~~~nyaaa~~~* sits down and squats head however there's a shape of snider's head on the frying pan.
look dee i'm sorry...i'm just worried...i've seen hunter...and he really doesn't look or act like himself anymore.
Also victor and hunter went off some to fight to the death but i don't have an clue where do you?
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:33 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*she starts to cry*
look dee i'm sorry...i'm just worried...i've seen hunter...and he really doesn't look or act like himself anymore.
Also victor and hunter went off some to fight to the death but i don't have an clue where do you?
rubs head and gives emily THE look *you..hit..my head...JUST FOR THAT?!?!?!?!!?..my head'sh not a bell alright!!...i still wantsa keep my hair...they're in the earth valley..i passed them a couple while ago..they're arguing or something...*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*she starts to cry*
rubs head and gives emily THE look *you..hit..my head...JUST FOR THAT?!?!?!?!!?..my head'sh not a bell alright!!...i still wantsa keep my hair...they're in the earth valley..i passed them a couple while ago..they're arguing or something...*
*Emily looks puzzled*
The Earth valley...i've never even herd of such of an place...are you lyin to me?
*she pulls out another fryin that say Stainless steal*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:41 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*Emily looks puzzled*
The Earth valley...i've never even herd of such of an place...are you lyin to me?
points to a valley beside the forest *i think its pretty obvious...* makes THE look at emily.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*Emily looks puzzled*
points to a valley beside the forest *i think its pretty obvious...* makes THE look at emily.
Why I oughta!*she hits dee with the fryin pan continuelsy making an bell meldy throughtout the land*
thank but don't look at me like that
*she runs off to the valley of earth*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:47 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*Emily looks puzzled*
Why I oughta!*she hits dee with the fryin pan continuelsy making an bell meldy throughtout the land*
thank but don't look at me like that
*she runs off to the valley of earth*
cracks neck and sighs *are women that hasty all the time...* emily's stainless steel frying pan is bent in odd shapes due to her whacking snider's head *oh well...her being there..might change things...who know..* stands up and disappears leaving a soft whistling sound behind.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 am

I start to run in the forest to look for Fuuta. I jump in between each tree, and look for any signs of Fuuta or a stuggle. I keep going and going to scan the whole forest. Where could this kid be? I wanna find him so I can get back to training. I say while running in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Earth :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: