Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The thing you all have been waiting for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

The thing you all have been waiting for Empty
PostSubject: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Here it is the newest update. It should address all the concerns. As always don't post any questions on the thread, post them in the FAQ. Thanks

One more thing i'll be added the updates all throught the day today.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm

The biggest concern the Hp/charka will go like this. It will stay the way as it is now where the Hp and charka go off one number which is you points., but to make it so it works out right. Each ninja rank will have a limit or max to it.

Kage - 25000
Sannin - 20000
Jonin - 15000
Tokubetsu Jonin - 12500
Chunin - 10000
Genin - 7500

What this means is in battle this is the amount of charka you start out with. And yes you still post this number at the end of every fighting post you make. You also have to subtract aand keep up your own points you use or lose in battle.

Last edited by Kaname on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:32 pm

The special traits:

The doijustus are nothing more then eye justus, so there fine.

Curse Seal Level 1 - 2000 points to charka
Curse Seal Level 2 - 4500 points to charka
Curse Seal level 1 can last infinte amount of post. Curse seal level 2 last 10 post(5 of your post and 5 of your opponents post). Level 2 can only be used once per battle

Bijuus - 7000 points to charka, but once the bijuus is no longer in control and you return to your normal form you lose the 7000 points you gained along with an additonal 5000. Bijuus only last 6 post(3 of your post and 3 of your opponents post). It can only be summoned 2 times in a single battle.

Sage Mode - 5000 points to charka. Sage mode only last 8 post(4 of your post and 4 of your opponents post) It can only be used 4 times in a single battle.

None of the modes can be used together. I.E. can't have a bijuu and use sage mode, but you can have a doijustu and have a mode. As seen in the anime and manga.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Along with the doijustus all the other kekkie genkkais are usable. That way people don't just have to be one clan, so you all can branch out.

The other Kekkei genkkais:

Ice Release Haku's clan
Kurama Clan's Unnamed Kekkei Genkai Kurama clan
Shikotsumyaku Kaguya clan
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm

The cost to use justus is going up. That also means so is the damage they deal.

Justu Points:

Rank S Justus: 2000 points from charka
Rank A Justus: 1500 points from charka
Rank B Justus: 1000 points from charka
Rank C Justus: 750 points from charka
Rank D Justus: 500 points from charka

The number are also how much damage the justu deals to your opponents HP.

Points you need to use the Justus:

You need the amount of points stated before you can use that level justu.

Rank S Justus: 35000
Rank A Justus: 25000-15001
Rank B Justus: 15000-10001
Rank C Justus: 10000-5001
Rank D Justus: 5000-0
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:29 am

post questions in the FAQ. Ill adress them there
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:23 am

Ok two things and no this is not the MS update i'm still working on that. But this update is about ninja ranks and jutus. As far as ninja ranks go if you keep PM-ingn me asking can be have a certain rank your mostly likely to annoy me and get ignored. Which also means your probably not going get the rank. Also i'm tired of everybody wanting to seem or sound powerful just because they can. If you watch the anime or read the manga nobody just ups and becomes uber powerful. They work it through training and battles, so if your just join the site and ask to be a kage, or sage mode, etc.... i'm goin say no. So as of now there will be no new kages until myself or UDG feel there is a person ready to be kage level.

Now onto the justus this again brings me back to the point of people trying to sound or seem powerful. I know Naruto has alot of cool justus that everybody wants to be able to use, but the fact is everybody can't use all jutus and everybody can't be good at everything. So because everybody wants to have like 1000 justus i'm going have to limit the amount of jutus a person can use. Casue again some people have like 35 justus and there is no way their actual goinn use them all in battle, they just want them cause they saw them in the show or manga and thought they'd be cool. So the justus limit is 12, which means you can only have 12 jutus total so for all of you who have more then that you'll have to repost what 12 justus you want. Now this limit doesnt mean you can't learn new justus along the way it just means you can't have more then 12 justus. So if you want to learn a new justus then you have to forget an old justus and yes you have to do it in RP and please have the justus so that they fit your charater. No fire user trying to use a water justu. Another thing is all the kage busions, not everybody knows that. It is one of the hardest justus o learn acorrding to the anime and manga and Naruto only learned it cause he looked of that scroll so for now there will be nomore kage busion.

I'm trying make this sie just how the Nartuo world is with a couple of kinks and twist to fit the RP style, so plesae respect what i'm trying do here.

That is all
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:52 am

Another update Uchiha Madara is the newsest mod. He willbe incharge of approved things i miss.

That is all
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm

NEW RULE:

Due to the fact that as soon as I update something everybody wants to go and change the char to something that gives them so sort of new power instead of powering up the right way, which is through the RP. There is a new rul and that rule is. ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR CHAR AND IT GETS APPROVED THERE IS NO CHANGING HIM/HER TO ANOTHER VERISON. SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME NEW POWER, SO DON'T PM ME OR ANY OF THE OTHER ADMINS AND ASK CAUSE YOU WILL GET IGNORED AND DOCKED POINTS.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The thing you all have been waiting for   The thing you all have been waiting for Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The thing you all have been waiting for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Announcements-
Jump to: