Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the tailed forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:43 am

ok. i was wondering. for those that are a junchuriki. ther has to be some sort of chakra thing to do for a tail form, i can understand the cost for the chakra in that other forum that tells the cost of differnet jutsus, but what about junchurikies that has bijus with multiple tails.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:45 am

what do you mean
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:59 am

Kaname wrote:
what do you mean
well, in that thread where it has the updated cost for the jutsus, , how ever, there was a part where is talks about the junchurikies form, that only basikly covered one tail, but the majority of the bijus have more than 1 tails,
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:01 am

its for them all. Thats only way i could think of to make it fair
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:04 am

Kaname wrote:
its for them all. Thats only way i could think of to make it fair
it was confusing, i mean, how was i supose to know that it was for all of them. and also. i mean, each tail is more powerful than the previous, so there should be a standard cost of it. like say i was in 3 tails, but i want ot 60 to 6 tails, then it chould be the difference in the number of tails then times that number by 1000, and ther we have the cost of going into a certain number of tails
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:29 pm

what???
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:21 am

Kaname wrote:
what???
well, you posted this
Bijuus - 7000 points to charka, but once the bijuus is no longer in control and you return to your normal form you lose the 7000 points you gained along with an additonal 5000. Bijuus only last 6 post(3 of your post and 3 of your opponents post). It can only be summoned 2 times in a single battle.

well, you never said for which tail, and each tail is more powerful than the previous tail, so this would be considered the start up cost of the biju form. and there are different forms for a junchuriki. there needs to be some sort of cost to accese more tails, in either case, that post is still too incomplete to be a rule. there are several details i can think of to improve
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:26 pm

nope its for all bijuu. this is the only way to make it fair to everybody cause then people wold cry about how its unfair that they have 2 tails but someone elese has 4 tails.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:42 am

Kaname wrote:
nope its for all bijuu. this is the only way to make it fair to everybody cause then people wold cry about how its unfair that they have 2 tails but someone elese has 4 tails.
then it obvious shows that they are weak as a pwerson isn't strong by their raw power, but what they do with that power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the tailed forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: the tailed forms   the tailed forms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the tailed forms
Page 1 of 1