Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dalio's jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

Dalio's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Dalio's jutsus   Dalio's jutsus Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Ninjutsu

1.Water Release:focal disruption
type:Water range(0-10m)(-2000
description:Controls the blood in the body to move in such a way that only the minimum supply of bodily nessecaries are given to the body thus causing the person's vision to blur,hearing to take in nearly no sound and can barely move,but is unable to knock the person out
rank:S-offensive debuff(Takes away all the enemy's all the enhancements)

2.Water Release:Watery prison
type:Water+Earth range(10m-30m)(-1500
description:Creates a mini torrent of water under the opponent's legs which the person doesn't realise then merges it with soil to root him there then water floods over him forming a solid box which is stronger than any metal known but allows him to breathe while sucking out his/her chakra(so it is self-sufficient)

3.Water Release:Blood slowing jutsu
type: Water range(0-10m)(-2000
description: Causes the blood flow to move slower limiting the person's maximum movement and attack speed
rank: S-offensive debuff(Takes away all the enemy's all the enhancements)

4.Broken star part 1
type:Earth+Water range(0-5m)(-1500
description: Creates a wall of water and earth in different sections which surrounds the opponent and collapses on him/her and without the person knowing draws a full star and sends water to penetrate into the person's body and form an exact same star on the person's nerve that controls the body's movements

5.Broken Star part 2
type:Water range(0-5m)(-600
description: I draw a star on the ground that I make it react with the identical 1 on the person and if any part of the star is severed the person's nerve is temporarily disabled and if I want to enable it I will do a strange handsign and the bit would reform

6.Earth release:spiked wave
type:Earth range(0-10m)(-1000
description:Causes the ground around me to form waves that flow away from me and have spikes on the waves to stab the enemy

7.Rasengan
type:None(just chakra) range(0-5m)(-1000
description:Compressing chakra into a ball and then striking an opponent with it

8.Water Release:Rasengan
type:Water range(0-5m)(-2000
description:Mixing rasengan with water chakra making the rasengan more powerful

9.Earth mimic jutsu
type:Earth range(5-10m)(-730
description:Every movement made by the arms/legs are transmitted through the ground and creates a large earth replica of the movement on the opponent

10.water mimic jutsu
type:water range(5-10m)(-730
description:Every movement made by arms/legs are transmitted through the water and creates a large water replica of the movement on the opponent

11.Water release:shuriken jutsu
type:Water range(0-40m)
description:Uses the water in the atmosphere and water around to create shuriken which have the same effectiveness as a normal shuriken

12.Earth release:shuriken jutsu
type:Earth range(0-40m)
description:Uses the Earth around me to create shuriken which have the same effectiveness as a normal shuriken

13.Water Chakra meld
type:Water
description:I meld with the water making my movements more flexible and I can go into the water and appear anywhere on the surface of the water(It is only effective if I am in contact with water)

14.Water Cannon
type:Water range(0-5m)(-500
description:I meld my chakra with a water blast and when it hits an object,it will be be knockedback or if its too weak it would break or tear

15.Water release:Flood beast
type:Water (-2000
description:Creates several water monsters that attack my opponent/s or serve other purposes

16.Earth release:Rock Gloem
type:Earth(-2000
description:Creates several rock golems to attack my opponent/s or serve other purposes

Ninjutsu+Taijutsu

17.Hydro Punch(0-30m)(-800
description:Uses the metal arm to channel chakra out to form a water which I can adjust the pressure as it flows

18.Metal Blaster range(0-15m)(-500
description:Uses the metal arm to convert ordinary rocks into metal orbs that contain chakra which can puncture through most materials but can only damage human skin

Other jutsus

19.Summoning Jutsu:Scorpion
description:A special hidden art only discovered while the assasin's creed was digging and found a giant scorpion and found out that he was the scorpion king
This jutsu summons a scorpion that is about the size of a human being and can do combined jutsus with the user

Last edited by Dchong on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Dalio's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalio's jutsus   Dalio's jutsus Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Dchong wrote:
Ninjutsu

-Blood slowing jutsu
type: Water
description: Causes the blood flow to move slower limiting the person's maximum movement and attack speed

Only one Jutsu tats weak , bt Blood Manipulation ...... Nice , u copied from Avatar , the Last Airbender didnt u
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

Dalio's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalio's jutsus   Dalio's jutsus Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:07 am

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Ninjutsu

-Blood slowing jutsu
type: Water

Only one Jutsu tats weak , bt Blood Manipulation ...... Nice , u copied from Avatar , the Last Airbender didnt u
I haven't added the other u moron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dalio's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalio's jutsus   Dalio's jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dalio's jutsus
Page 1 of 1