Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the village

Go down 
+2
Nasin
Kasi Hokou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:13 am

After many days back traking, past Amegakure, and other villages, Zenzu and Liri reached Yugakure, They had gotten quite close on their travels togther
"Here it is, Yugakure, this is where my friend is, she will giv you a job and a place to stay in no time" Zenzu said with a smile
Liri's eyes were so open," This place is beautiful Zenzu, i think im gunna love it here" She hugged him closer by the arm, but was careful of the chains
After meeting his friend, Zenzu went with Liri, to the market and treated her to some things for her new place and life, the smile on her face was all he needed to spur him on
Later that night they had just eaten, "When will you be leaving Zenzu" Liri said in a quiet voice
"Tommorw mourning" Zenzu replied just as quietly
She then grabbed him and held him close to her tears streaming down her eyes"Please don't! it dangerous out there, you will get hurt!"
Zenzu looked down at her and wiped her tears away "Shh dont cry, i know it is dangerous, but my brothers need me, espacailly that kid" He thought of strangling him when they met and smiled
Liri then kissed him, they went to bed........
Later that night, Zenzu got dressed, he left a note on the bedside table, and looked at Liri, sleeping soundly, he lightly kissed her lips, then jumped out of the window to go back to his original mission
Find that blasted kid...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:12 am

where the fuck are you taking me Zozo said being carried around by zenzu, he had been bitching all teh way, but as tehy eter teh place, he sees some fine girls shaking like he like's it, so he shuts up and watches the art
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:14 am

"Heh i knew this wud be the best place for you to get sum r+r BWAHAHAHAHAHA"
Zenzu laughed, he took Zozo to a hotel then dumped him there, " Well kid i gotta go, there is sumone i have to see, and if your gunna run away agin, please leavea note"
Zenzu leaves the room..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:18 am

a few hour's later Zozo was partying all out on a home build sattge with some girls dancing around him, while he was singing, he was wearing his shorts and nothing more, people from around teh ebach came to her him, and tehy all yelled, "MASTER, MASTER MASTER"!!!
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:22 am

Zenzu had reacched Liri's place, he knocked on the door, and when she answered, she looked more beautiful then ever, her skin was tanned
"Y..you came back!" Liri went and hugged Zenzu
"Of cousre i would, this isn't permanet thought, im jus letting one of my comrade rest then we leave again......i missed you"
She smiled and let him in and the rest is the same as before
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:09 pm

hours later again

Zozo was siting in a bar with alot of chicks and guys, just partying having fun. he was so drunk he couldn't think right, but what teh heck, party!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:31 am

at the end of the night, he finds a nice looki ng chick, and takes her home, and the rest is another story....................... that includes alot of moaning(lmao)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:37 am

Nasin wrote:
at the end of the night, he finds a nice looki ng chick, and takes her home, and the rest is another story....................... that includes alot of moaning(lmao)
ooc- thats what talking about. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:45 am

seed of terror wrote:
Nasin wrote:
ooc- thats what talking about. hahahaha

ooc: yea hilarious i think

Zozo sneaked away from the sleeping beauty next to him, he remembered that today was a special day and had to go, when he searched town he couldn't find zenzu, so he left a note
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:47 am

NOTE SAYING:

I HAVE GONE TO KUMOGAKURE, A VERY SPECIAL EVENT IS TAKING PLACE, AND I CANT LET IT SLIP BY, PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW ME, BUT MEET ME IN KONOHA IN 5 DAYS,
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:03 am

he put the note on the desk, adn ran out of the building, out of town
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:21 am

After saying goodbye, to Liri, Zenzu made his way back to where he left Zozo
"God damn that shit!"
Zenzu was pissed because he saw the note left behind
"Zen-sama, why'd u giv me such a helpless kid" he grumbled to himself
With that Zenzu decided to get going to Konoha..
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:46 am

*after sevearl days of traveling, kanda finnaly reaches the town, and enters a resturany*
give me the cheapest meal you have
*the watrest then goes get his order, when she i half waythere a maid stops here*
maid 1- isn't that samon
maid 2- yes,
maid 1- but that isn't the cheapest meaal, i thought that was the barly
maid 2- it is, but i will charge him the same amount as the barly
*the maid puts down his food but kanda stops her for a while*
kanda- excuse me, this isn't the cheapest meal right
maid 2- it isn't, but i will charge you the same amount
kanda- thank you jo-chan
maid 2- oh no problem
*maid 2 then goes back to her firends all happy, and kanda finishes his meal, and pays for it, then leaves the village, going arount the world again*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm

???
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:49 pm

est...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Nasin wrote:

OOC : Lolz , the rest is another story ? lolz ...... moaning ?? i dun get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the village   Inside the village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the village
Page 1 of 1