Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:23 am

They reached Hoshigakure, Zenzu's home, yet this time, Zenzu led Zozo to this large building, half of it was missing, a large heap of rubble,
"This is the place, but Zozo this shant fully awaken you curse mark, but increase it development, meaning that with enough training, and battles, you shall reach its second stage soon"
He turned back and walked into the ruin..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:11 am

cool, second stage, Zozo said following zenzu in to the building i wonder if girls will turn on a second stage he said out loud as he looked around the place astonished, wow sure a fantastelistic place
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:15 am

Zenzu led him down a set of dark stairs, then at a door, he placed his hand onto it and channeled sum earth chakra
the door then opened onto a strange dome like room, with blood covering the floor, and a kind of table with straps in the middle
" This is it.."
Zenzu was very serious, he saw memories of what heppend here, the pain of it all,he turned hi head to Zozo
" Do you still wish to contiue, this will be very painful"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:18 am

whats that, like ketchup??, Zozo said in a provoking kidding way, i am ready to eat some ketchup if thast waht you think about he walked into the room, wow even more amazing
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:19 am

Zenzu stood at the table, " Come, lay here"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:20 am

like a lieing hotdog ketchup thingy??, Zozo layed down on the table, and got ready
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:25 am

Zenzu said nothing, he strapped Zozo in, then walked into a dark area, and came out with a large injection, "This is whats going to happen, this serum a dark black and gold colur, is full of dark chakra, which will mix with your own, causing your curse seal to activat in ita own, this will be very painfull....never forget who you are.."

Zenzu then forced the injection into Zozo's curse mark, and the fluid enterd his body, once ampty he looked at Zozo, then left the room, and locked the door behind him
'12 hours remaning' he thought
then the screams began...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:27 am

urgh muuuuupgghht dasbgdaygasb dsabdyasgdasfu *a sound of a elephant* hdsaasgdvlk idajsdhnasnd ndsajdn *a sound of a monkey*

Zozo was screamig like shit for 6 hours,
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:29 am

he started running around teh room smahsing and doing anything,

agregrgawebasvbfasbhasbnfbasuhbfasb hufuhasbasvfvasgvfasbvfyu asfhahbuiwgbrywegbfedfsadfa a sound of a salmon(lol)
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:32 am

gdsadgasgdasgdgasgdasyhgdfhasgfhasvfvasgfvasgfasgbfgvewygrfhaebvsfyasfvbasygvfasvfgvwegbyawfgaywgwgwagfwaygvywagvvwwvyvwywavwyvayvwyvfygaefgvyadgfyaysfjas horny girl sounds
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:35 am

As Zenzu sat there, tears dropped from his eyes, he was remembering what happend to him in the past
(FLASHBACK)
After the massacre, this was where Zenzu was placed, in a cage, then on a cold metal table, being proded with injections, things that made him sick, he saw other men, die in horrible painful ways, oh how he wished he was one of them, but no, he ws there greatest 'subject'
Hell his father was there, one of the resarchers, he had kept trying to prevent them fom touching him, but the cries fell on deaf ears, his father, his only family member left, had tried to help him escape, but was caught and killed in the process, then they injected him with the serum.
Dark S19, they called it, supposedly was full of dark chakra, Zenzu was still crying at the loss of his father when he was injected, then it happend..
His curse mark activated as it had a mind of its own, the same bloodlust and pattern came onto his body, soon he easily ripped the straps, and procceded to anihliate all of those who had not listened to his father and killed him, then he esacaped, many children lost there fathers and mothers that night..
(END FLASHBACK)
Zenzu sat there and wept, as the screams were shouting thru the door
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:37 am

Yatsy!!!!!!!!!!!! hfdsafhasdfygasufausbfuasgbfuibvasuifasfasfasfgreyjutrjhrtjkeshrtdjreghser

Zozo was stll screaming like hell
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:38 am

the screaming stopped, and Zozo was unconcious lieing on teh floor
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:41 am

Zenzu woke up, and left the area to see if mourning had come, it had, so he went back to the door,
He listened, no sounds, he then channeled earth chakra, and entered the room, everything was destroyed
He saw Zozo lying there, he then walked up to him, picked him up and left the mansion, them he used earth justsu to seal up th eroom, so none will ever face its horror's again
Zenzu found an aboandond house that wa in good shape, he laid Zozo down, placed sum equioment around him, and walked off to the last wall to contemplate..
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

'I walk to the kage's HQ'
Ok interesting it still isn't repaired...
'I check out the place'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Dchong wrote:
'I check out the place'
'I remove some of the rubble'
This should work
'I find the underground area'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dchong wrote:
'I check out the place'
This should work
Wow this place is filled with stuff
'Touches the table'
Reminds me of a lab..
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dchong wrote:
'I check out the place'
This should work
'Picks up a manufest'
This looks like it should log something
'I see the words on it'
Its a detailed log on some experiments I don't know about...
'shocked'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Dchong wrote:
'I check out the place'
This should work
'Picks up a manufest'
This looks like it should log something
'I see the words on it'
Its a detailed log on some experiments I don't know about...
'shocked'
This is a lab
'throws the manufest on the ground'
This means that the kage uses this lab but there is too little stuff here
'I go away'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ   Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted lab under the old kage's HQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Bears :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: