Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Frozen Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:32 am

*Gathering all the ninja in the village, Samui examines them*

From now on, you are never to feast on things such as snacks unless in dire needs or there will be dire consequences.
From today onwards, you will undergo the harshest treatment you have ever faced. But this is to protect your village. Understand?

Yes Sir!

*Changing the lake into an arena, Samui asks the ninja to step on the arena*

Don't worry. It won't break. My ice is very solid, you could say it is as good as titanium alloy reinforced with chakra.
Ok, I made fourty-one (there are only fourty ninja) chakra blades from the chakra metal given to me by Kanda-sama.
Focus your chakra into it. That will be lesson one. Then you will learn how to focus elemental chakra into it. That will be lesson two.

And I will train as well. I won't want to be labeled as a hypocrite.

*All the ninja including Samui start charging chakra into the blades. Samui completes it in a matter of seconds while the others are still trying to force huge amount of chakra into the blades*

Ok listen up. Don't try to force all your chakra into the blade. It will break. Instead, try to act as if you are drinking water. Slowly let the chakra flow in and out of your body.

*The ninja try and succeed, though much more slowly then Samui*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:44 am

Lesson two is to charge elemental chakra.

*Samui hands every one a chakra paper. All of the paper get soggy while one has a cut soggy piece.*

Ah. A person able to use both water and wind. However, Hyoton cannot be learned by people without the Kekkei Genkai. Even a kage would die trying. However, I can teach you to utilize ice type chakra. But that is all. Trying to use ice type chakra in jutsu is possibly fatal for any normal being.

Okay. Now just as before, let the chakra flow into the blade.

*Samui instantly freezes the blade, while the others make the blade sharp like metal but flexible like water. The one with the wind and water freezes the blade as well*

Good. Now on to Lesson three. Walking on water and up trees.

*Samui unfreezes a part of the water*

Okay. Focus the energy to your feet like before, only now, it is your feet, not the blade.

*Most of the ninjas fail but some pass*

(After trying for a day, all the ninja pass)

Okay, it's time to retire for the night.
Come back tomorrow.

(The next day...)

*The ninja try to walk up the tree and after attempting for hours, they make it.*

Good. Lesson 4. Jutsu.
I'm sure all of you understand what jutsu is. But can you use it?

*The ninja display wide varieties of jutsu*
Good. But your jutsu is incomplete. You must let the chakra flow through your mind, powering the jutsu, instead of letting the jutsu suck up chakra from you.

*Taking about a fortnight of on and off practice, the ninja manage to do it*

Very well. Chakra training is over. Now, for physical training.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:48 am

*Samui and the ninja undergo furiously painful and exhausting training, emerging stronger than ever*

Good. Now rest at home, practice everything and meditate your chakra. Come back in two weeks time. (Almost one and a half months have past)

*Samui continues to train his jutsu, freezing things and sensing chakra (not mentioned but taught to the ninja during physical training as a scouting exercise)*

*After two weeks, Samui emerges from training, tougher and stronger than before, much near jonin level of physical fitness and his chakra strength is as strong as a jonin. His jutsu however, far surpasses a genin-level.*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:50 am

(Finally, after two months, the ninja are at least seven times more powerful)

Good Kanda-sama will be proud of you guys.

Thank you Samui-san. You have helped us achieve our full potential. We didn't like the harshness of the training but thanks for it all.

It's fine. And your true potential is far from done. There is no limit to how strong one can get. Keep getting stronger and don't ever forget what you were taught here.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:50 am

Time to train my speed.

*Samui wears shackles attached to a 1-ton weight*

*Samui is unable to pull the 1-ton weight*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:52 am

Stupid weight won't budge.

*Finally after three hours of training, Samui can move 1cm.*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:54 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

From now on, you are never to feast on things such as snacks unless in dire needs or there will be dire consequences.
From today onwards, you will undergo the harshest treatment you have ever faced. But this is to protect your village. Understand?

Yes Sir!

Don't worry. It won't break. My ice is very solid, you could say it is as good as titanium alloy reinforced with chakra.
Ok, I made fourty-one (there are only fourty ninja) chakra blades from the chakra metal given to me by Kanda-sama.
Focus your chakra into it. That will be lesson one. Then you will learn how to focus elemental chakra into it. That will be lesson two.

*All the ninja including Samui start charging chakra into the blades. Samui completes it in a matter of seconds while the others are still trying to force huge amount of chakra into the blades*

Ok listen up. Don't try to force all your chakra into the blade. It will break. Instead, try to act as if you are drinking water. Slowly let the chakra flow in and out of your body.

ooc-my char already taught them how to control chakra weapons,and they are already jonin-level with them.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:55 am

*After another hour of training, another cm.*

*And another after another hour*

*Finally, two cm after one hour*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:55 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Yes Sir!

ooc-my char already taught them how to control chakra weapons,and they are already jonin-level with them.

kanda-sama said to train them in the chakra arts. I did just that. and physical training of course
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:57 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
*After another hour of training, another cm.*

*And another after another hour*

*Finally, two cm after one hour*

*Finally, after a total of twenty hours of training, Samui can move the weight 10 cm per hour*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:00 am

ooc-alrite.jus saying u dont have to worry about ther chakra control so now its easier
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:01 am

*After countless hours of training, Samui is able to walk normally with the weight... at the speed of 1km/h*

Damn, this is taking long...
I need to get my speed up fast.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:02 am

*After so many hours that it could be longer than a day, Samui is able to run at 10km/h with the weight*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:06 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
*After so many hours that it could be longer than a day, Samui is able to run at 10km/h with the weight*

*After training for three freaking days, Samui can now run at a top speed of 40km/h with the weight and has small weights like Lee.*
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:59 am

*Meditating, Samui focuses on the scenery while closing his eyes*

This is gonna help with the genjutsu preventions.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:01 am

ooc- remember you will need someone to use genjutsus on you to get use to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Frozen Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Lake   The Frozen Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Frozen Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land of Snow :: Yukigakure-
Jump to: