Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ruined lot

Go down 
+4
Irou Uchiha
Hayabusa
Hunter Shinigami
Mishimoto.Ken
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

ruined lot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:51 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami was in the area of the earth training ground. "Boy...looks like a good place to do my new move." Otonami says as he gots a whole thread of chakra ropes on his arm. "All right." Otonami crosses his two fingers. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

4 Otonamis poofed and they all carried threads of chakra. "All right!" The Otonamis shout and suddenly, they tie up a tall wooden stave. Then, they all pull out their Sonic Blade which was glowing of chakra.

Suddenly, all otonamis then slash the wooden board at the same time, the same movement, and the same speed. The wooden stave was deeply slashed through and all smashed up. "Pentagon Trap: Sonic Blade" Otonami says as the four clones poofed.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:58 am

"Now then..." Otonami then faces a tree. "Let's see if this works..." Otonami then takes out his right hand, and starts to form chakra with his left hand into a spiraling sphere. "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:03 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"Now then..." Otonami then faces a tree. "Let's see if this works..." Otonami then takes out his right hand, and starts to form chakra with his left hand into a spiraling sphere. "Come on..."

Otonami takes out his Sonic Blade on his left hand and then suddenly puts his Rasengan on the tip of his Sonic Blade and it stays there. Otonami then releases chakra to the Sonic Blade so it would maintain. "HA!" Otonami then rushes at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:04 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami takes out his Sonic Blade on his left hand and then suddenly puts his Rasengan on the tip of his Sonic Blade and it stays there. Otonami then releases chakra to the Sonic Blade so it would maintain. "HA!" Otonami then rushes at the tree.

Suddenly, the Rasengan couldn't maintain itself and it suddenly exploded and Otonami was blown away. He hits the ground and stops. "Owwwww...." Otonami mutters as he gets up and feels his head.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:11 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Suddenly, the Rasengan couldn't maintain itself and it suddenly exploded and Otonami was blown away. He hits the ground and stops. "Owwwww...." Otonami mutters as he gets up and feels his head.

"Ok..." Otonami says. "The Rasengan couldn't contain itself..." Otonami mutters. "All right...I guess I still have to maintain it then if it's on a A-Rank metal!" Otonami then spirals another chakra on his left hand to his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:11 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Ok..." Otonami says. "The Rasengan couldn't contain itself..." Otonami mutters. "All right...I guess I still have to maintain it then if it's on a A-Rank metal!" Otonami then spirals another chakra on his left hand to his right hand.

Otonami then puts out his Sonic Blade and then combines it with his Rasengan. "Let's do that again!" Otonami this time put over his hand on the Rasengan and it suddenly got bigger and more concentrated. Otonami then rushes at the tree and he successfully hits.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:12 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami then puts out his Sonic Blade and then combines it with his Rasengan. "Let's do that again!" Otonami this time put over his hand on the Rasengan and it suddenly got bigger and more concentrated. Otonami then rushes at the tree and he successfully hits.

The results were spontaneous, once in contact of the tree, a big explosion occurs and Otonami is knocked off from the impact and he could hear multiple hits.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:14 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

The results were spontaneous, once in contact of the tree, a big explosion occurs and Otonami is knocked off from the impact and he could hear multiple hits.

"Ow..." Otonami says as he feels his head again once in impact on the floor. "Boy...I hope that did something..."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:14 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Ow..." Otonami says as he feels his head again once in impact on the floor. "Boy...I hope that did something..."

Otonami then sees the results of his own bigger Rasengan ahead of him as the smoke clears. "Oh wow..." Otonami mutters.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:16 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami then sees the results of his own bigger Rasengan ahead of him as the smoke clears. "Oh wow..." Otonami mutters.

When Otonami hits the tree, it was immediately exploded. Also, because of the drawback, the exploded tree flew back and hits through more trees and the tree stops at a mountain. He sees a line of broken trees. "Oh boy...hopefully I don't have to pay damages for these." Otonami mutters.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:19 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

When Otonami hits the tree, it was immediately exploded. Also, because of the drawback, the exploded tree flew back and hits through more trees and the tree stops at a mountain. He sees a line of broken trees. "Oh boy...hopefully I don't have to pay damages for these." Otonami mutters.

Otonami looks at his Sonic Blade. It didn't have a single scratch or dent. "Well...that's good i found stemina...now that I'm getting stronger, I think I might need a S Rank metal." Otonami says and he walks away to Suna.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:42 am

it was diner time, and aknda was at the earth treaining center, and then kanda sits down, unraps some leaves, revealing some oniguri and eats some while watching the sun set*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:45 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
it was diner time, and aknda was at the earth treaining center, and then kanda sits down, unraps some leaves, revealing some oniguri and eats some while watching the sun set*
*as kanda was done, eating, he then leaves*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:02 am

ooc-this place isnt made for eating.go away.and stop pointless posting in so many threads.that shud be counted as spamming -_-
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 am

*Arriving in the sunagakure*
hmph...*i look up in the sky*
i remember the first time i came here*starts to have flash backs bout kenta*
*i hit the ground screaming of all the thoughts*
Ahhhhh!!!!STOP IT!!!!!!!!
(why i can't i just get over it)*i said to myself*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:24 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i get*
i just have to conetrate on training
*so i get started*
ok here it is Assimilate All Creation Technique! ok let me see if it'll work
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:34 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i get*
*so i get started*
*i notice an boulder*
hmm...its time to see if this techniuqe is an success
*i touched the boulder a few minutes nothing happens*
*sighs* damnit i've should've known*suddenly*
Wah?!*my body had the properties of that boulder*
thi...this....is amazing outstounding
now the fun will begin but now i have to see all abilties i can do with this new technique.
*as i punch the ground with this jutsu its like an boulder hit it*
wow i'm strong as any object i touch wow this will help me out in the long run
*i continue to pracitce the new technique*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 am

Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:
*i get*
*so i get started*
*i notice an boulder*
hmm...its time to see if this techniuqe is an success
*i touched the boulder a few minutes nothing happens*
*sighs* damnit i've should've known*suddenly*
Wah?!*my body had the properties of that boulder*
thi...this....is amazing outstounding
now the fun will begin but now i have to see all abilties i can do with this new technique.
*as i punch the ground with this jutsu its like an boulder hit it*
wow i'm strong as any object i touch wow this will help me out in the long run
*i continue to pracitce the new technique*
*after days of training the new techinuqe*
yes i finally mastered it! well its time for me to go and prepare
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:10 am

i walk around the lot look for a battle it seems no 1 is here
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 pm

'Dalio walks into the ruined lot'
Maybe I should...nah I can continue the search later
'Dalio sees some ninja training and watches them train'
Such a boring bunch of fools
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:10 pm

'Dalio turns around and leaps away'
I shouldn't be wasting my time here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ruined lot   ruined lot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ruined lot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Wind :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: