Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weight training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

weight training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
i don't care, the numbers are too big you dumb asses i mean. didn't i already said that 30 tones is heaver that a small car, so put it in pounds and they should be reasonable, if the nuimbers are in tons, and over 1 even, i thik that is god moding. ok. you shoulden't underestimate how heavy something is. ok

*Ignores Kanda* 30!
ok fine, then don't even bother saying that you know me in the rp then. ok. i am just trying to make this fair, but you an ass hole trying to use an obvious way to get stronger, by puting on a redicous amount of weight that even the usage of the weights of that caleber is used to restrain someone. ok. so if you continue to persist in that, then you can for get about our characters knopwing each other. cause you refuse to look at reality

30!
ok then. not only does my character does not know you, but your actions are pronounced void, by what authority i have left, of you even say that you have weight on, it would be ignored. i am trying to make this fair to be fun, not fun to be fair

You can ignore it...others don't have to.
you don't get it. of all of this rps. i was the one that got all of them rping, meaning, out of every one here. the personwith the longeest rping history accociated with every one here is me, this all started in manga fox, under the bleach subject, but they closed it down, so we made a new site, and then my ltover there started this. so in here by rping leanth, i am the oldest in here

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
*has sparkling eyes like Luffy*
don't give me that mocking face
*i slap rasangan in the face*
ok. you should be glad to personally know me, the founder of our little group of rp-ers

I wonder y Kaname is in charge...
that is because he started this site, i only founded this whole group of people ok

oh, ic...
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 am

Rasengan888 wrote:

oh, ic...
so. all that is to do is wait for the mods to reply to my question that i sent to them already
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:06 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

oh, ic...
so. all that is to do is wait for the mods to reply to my question that i sent to them already

Rolling Eyes sure, watever...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Do yo guys realize how heavy one ton is? One ton=One thousand kilograms. People, what would the advantage of attaching weights to your legs be? If weight training is allowed, then everybody would attach weights, and then what? We would all be claiming we are super speedy and shit. So my view is:

NO WEIGHTS

If you want to claim that you are faster than most people, then you will hit softer than most people, or have other sacrifices such as my jutsu cost 20% more chakra and stuff.

Of course I will talk this over with the mods, and I am only stating my opinion.

NO WEIGHTS, NORMAL NINJA SPEED WILL DO FINE.

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sun May 03, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry about that, one ton is one thousand kilos. Not a hundred.)
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Do yo guys realize how heavy one ton is? One ton=One hundred kilograms. People, what would the advantage of attaching weights to your legs be? If weight training is allowed, then everybody would attach weights, and then what? We would all be claiming we are super speedy and shit. So my view is:

NO WEIGHTS

If you want to claim that you are faster than most people, then you will hit softer than most people, or have other sacrifices such as my jutsu cost 20% more chakra and stuff.

Of course I will talk this over with the mods, and I am only stating my opinion.

1000 pounds!
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:08 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:
Do yo guys realize how heavy one ton is? One ton=One hundred kilograms. People, what would the advantage of attaching weights to your legs be? If weight training is allowed, then everybody would attach weights, and then what? We would all be claiming we are super speedy and shit. So my view is:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!
resangan, shut up. ok. a mod said that, so you have to listen, i may have got you in to rping, but they can kick you out.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:09 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!
resangan, shut up. ok. a mod said that, so you have to listen, i may have got you in to rping, but they can kick you out.

no weights eh? Let's go minnie! 1kg!
Spongebob: I CAN'T LIFT IT!!!
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:14 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!

no weights eh? Let's go minnie! 1kg!
that may be better and may be allowed, but madara here, a kage and a mod, said no weights, so if you want weights, then ask him and not me, you are filling up my mail box
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:14 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!

no weights eh? Let's go minnie! 1g!
that may be better and may be allowed, but madara here, a kage and a mod, said no weights, so if you want weights, then ask him and not me, you are filling up my mail box

Sad
You're not laughing...1g is like .05 pounds...
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:16 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!

Sad
i'm not in a laughing mood.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:17 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!

Sad

tongue
That's because everyone is going against you.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:22 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!

Sad

tongue
actually that is incorect. i am against weights, and also, madara is against weights to. and since me and madara agree with the same thing, to go against me, is to go against the mod. and also, its only you that is going against me. so don't thingk you are all that. either way, madara said no weights, so that means no weights
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:23 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:

NO WEIGHTS

1000 pounds!

Sad

tongue
actually that is incorect. i am against weights, and also, madara is against weights to. and since me and madara agree with the same thing, to go against me, is to go against the mod. and also, its only you that is going against me. so don't thingk you are all that. either way, madara said no weights, so that means no weights

Other than the mods, most of the people don't like u is wat i meant to say.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:26 am

if they didn't like me, then i would have already noticed that, so just shut up about the weights alreadym, you are acting like a spoiled brat that is not getting his way. and also. i already mension this, but i believe it is not getting through your thick skull, but madra said no weights, so SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:28 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
if they didn't like me, then i would have already noticed that, so just shut up about the weights alreadym, you are acting like a spoiled brat that is not getting his way. and also. i already mension this, but i believe it is not getting through your thick skull, but madra said no weights, so SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY

wow...u haven't noticed? *bursts into laughter*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:28 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

And i already shut up about the weights. Tedious rules...sheesh.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:29 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

and i don't care what other people thingk about me
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:30 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

ah, no wonder y u haven't noticed. *laughs even more*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:33 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

ah, no wonder y u haven't noticed. *laughs even more*
i should never of have got you into this rp, i can't believe i didn't notice my mistake
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:54 am

Take it to the chatbox or the PMs people. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:55 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Take it to the chatbox or the PMs people. LOL.

We already resolved the issue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weight training   weight training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weight training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2