Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha's Main Entrance

Go down 
+3
Dchong
Kaname
ksw212
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:37 am

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
*Suzaku got hit real bad and flies back several metres* Must... get.. into... chunnin exams.... *slowly climbs to his feet, and once again dashes at Hokage*

He sighed. "This will be the end. Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher" He said. He then sends a wave of chakra flying towards Suzaku. Enough chakra to shatter a rock. *1500 chakra points. 13500 left*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:42 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
*Suzaku got hit real bad and flies back several metres* Must... get.. into... chunnin exams.... *slowly climbs to his feet, and once again dashes at Hokage*

He sighed. "This will be the end. Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher" He said. He then sends a wave of chakra flying towards Suzaku. Enough chakra to shatter a rock. *1500 chakra points. 13500 left*

*The technique hits Suzaku, and he was blasted back onto a tree, with 2 of his ribs totally shattered* Man.. as the Hokage you really dont hold back... *tries to move, but has no physical strength left, in a status that he is almost to the point of fainting* Ah... chunnin exams...
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:43 am

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Unknown Demon God wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:

*The technique hits Suzaku, and he was blasted back onto a tree, with 2 of his ribs totally shattered* Man.. as the Hokage you really dont hold back... *tries to move, but has no physical strength left, in a status that he is almost to the point of fainting* Ah... chunnin exams...

* Shouts at Suzaku * you ok ?!?!
* Tries to move , bt fail again *

Last edited by ksw212 on Sat May 09, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:44 am

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:

"Now you guys will give up this year. Take the Chuunin exam next year." He said as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:44 am

ksw212 wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
Unknown Demon God wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:

* Shouts at Suzaku * you ok ?!?!

*groans back* just barely, my cousin.. *coughs blood*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:46 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:

"Now you guys will give up this year. Take the Chuunin exam next year." He said as he started to walk away.

*Tries to mantain his voice in his pain* No... i want to take it this year... I have to... even if i cant take it because i just became a genin... at least let sousekki nii-san take it... *coughs up more blood*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:49 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Uchiha Suzaku wrote:

Chee , guess i will hav to wait
* Tears start rolling down my eyes *
* thinks * : Snap out of it , a Ninja does show his tears , and btw , it was already obvious wad will happen
* Tries to move again , bt only little movements are done *
* Sigh , thinks * : if only , i took the Written test , then maybe i MIGHT hav a chance
* Tries to move again , little movement is done , coughs out blood *
* Shouts at Hokage * : No , i was out of this battle 1st , Suzaku survived the longest , let him in .....
* tries to stand up , bt collapsed immediately after *
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:52 am

"You all would have lasted the same in a one on one fight." He said as he stops, "I better take you guys to the Hospital." He started walking over to them.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:53 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"You all would have lasted the same in a one on one fight." He said as he stops, "I better take you guys to the Hospital." He started walking over to them.

Thank you Hokage-sama *faints*
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:54 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:

* Coughs *
I guess , u thnk tat we are dumb dun u ??
* Cough *
actually stupid enuf to fight the Hokage ?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:55 am

ksw212 wrote:
* Coughs *
* Cough *

"Well you showed quite a lot of determination. You would have passed the first part of the exam with ease." He said as he picked him up and went towards Suzaku.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:59 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Coughs *
* Cough *

"Well you showed quite a lot of determination. You would have passed the first part of the exam with ease." He said as he picked him up and went towards Suzaku.

heh , words means nothing to me ........
* Looks at Suzaku *
do u thnk Suzaku would hav passed if he took the First Part of the Exam ?
* Cough *
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:59 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Coughs *
* Cough *

Uncle and Aunt would have been proud of you, Sousekki nii-san... *Suzaku speaks half-conciously as he was picked up by Hokage*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:01 am

ksw212 wrote:
* Looks at Suzaku *
* Cough *

"He most likely would have." He said as he picked up Suzaku. Then he started walking towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:01 am

'No1 realised that 1/2 way through the fight I had already gone missing and there was a note on Souseki's leg'
Good luck and hope we made it to the Chunin Exams....Inform me if we won just say and I will know
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:02 am

Dchong wrote:
'No1 realised that 1/2 way through the fight I had already gone missing and there was a note on Souseki's leg'
Good luck and hope we made it to the Chunin Exams....Inform me if we won just say and I will know

OOC: haha, nice one david ROFL
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:03 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Looks at Suzaku *
* Cough *

"He most likely would have." He said as he picked up Suzaku. Then he started walking towards the hospital.

@Suzaku : they wouldnt be proud , trust me .....
@Hokage : ok .....
@Suzaku : no , they will be proud of u ......

OOC : btw , when is the next Chunnin Exam ?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:04 am

ksw212 wrote:

OOC That hasn't been decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:04 am

ksw212 wrote:
Unknown Demon God wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
* Looks at Suzaku *
* Cough *

OOC: xenon, your character has a note on his leg LMAO. Ya so, wen IS the next chunnin exams?? =3
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:05 am

Dchong wrote:

OOC : WTF , when did tat happen

* Sees a Note on my leg *
Wads this
* Stretch arm to read the note *
Note : Good luck and hope we made it to the Chunin Exams
....Inform me if we won just say and I will know

David .....

Er ..... WTF
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:05 am

'Appears at the battle area'
I guess we didn't win...I'll still be watching those Chunin Exams anyway
'walks away with an Grin on my face'
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:06 am

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:

Wads this

David .....

Er ..... WTF

@David: Classic, David, classic...
@Xenon: Guess we'll have to train and prepare for next year, and we have quite some time too^^ btw, i think we made a pretty good team. Will we be doing missions together??
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:07 am

OOC:I'm gonna sleep now bye
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:08 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
ksw212 wrote:

OOC That hasn't been decided yet.

Chee , one yr huh .....
* sigh *
Looks like i will hav to continue my Training Journey .....
* Sigh *
* Thinks * : hope this doesnt make me late for the next Chunnin exam , like how i was late a few days ago -_____-

OOC : Ok , hey UDG , can u send me a PM , nxt time we hav a Chunnin Exam ??
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:09 am

Uchiha Suzaku wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:

Wads this

David .....

Er ..... WTF

@David: Classic, David, classic...
@Xenon: Guess we'll have to train and prepare for next year, and we have quite some time too^^ btw, i think we made a pretty good team. Will we be doing missions together??

Haha , no , we arent a team .....
u can follow me on my training Journey if u wan to .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's Main Entrance   Konoha's Main Entrance - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konoha's Main Entrance
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next