Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Empty
PostSubject: Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base   Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

This base is specially created to teleport to the Amegakure Base and can only be found if the person is able to see highly distilled amounts of chakra.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base   Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:30 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
This base is specially created to teleport to the Amegakure Base and can only be found if the person is able to see highly distilled amounts of chakra.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, how is there teleportation jutsu here. i mean inthe manga, the only ones that were close to using something similar like space time jutsu were the 4th hokage, and madara/tobi, and since space time jutsus are really advanced, how can any one else use them??? that is quite confusing
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base   Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:31 am

no i dont mean like that. it just seems like i go faster
actually, it just makes a lightning pathway to the base in amegakure in the sky, so i can walk on it.

it is like a substitute for the chakra needed for my lightning steps technique

Last edited by Shizuko~Conan on Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base   Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:43 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
no i dont mean like that. it just seems like i go faster
actually, it just makes a ice-pathway to the base in amegakure in the sky, so i can walk on it.
then the only person to be able to use it is you
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base   Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:26 pm

yea. or else it wouldn't be called "Samui's Teleportation Base"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base   Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samui's Konoha Teleportation Base
Page 1 of 1