Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samui's lightning journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Samui's lightning journey Empty
PostSubject: Samui's lightning journey   Samui's lightning journey Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:11 am

Samui had once heard of a man in Kumogakure who could teach anyone how to use lightning type chakra by fusing 10000 volts into a person. 97% of those people died. 100% of the survivors gained lightning type chakra...

Samui arrives at the house of Raishin, the man.

Raishin opens the door and welcomes Samui in, and then sits Samui down for a cup of tea.

I hear you wish to gain lightning type chakra. Why? You already have wind and water type chakra Raishin says

I need Lightning type chakra for something. Just the chakra. I don't have to perform jutsu. I just need the chakra.

Raishin smiles and leads Samui to a chamber where he straps Samui onto a ceramic block.
Raishin begins to turn on the Volt Machine, smiling while he enjoys the suspense of whether Samui would die or still be alive.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Samui's lightning journey   Samui's lightning journey Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:13 am

Samui is shocked, literally. 10000 volts go through his body as it shakes violently.

The electricity runs to his hair and makes it stand up.

His hands charge static
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Samui's lightning journey   Samui's lightning journey Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:16 am

The Machine is shut off, and Samui's heartbeat is flat.

As it seems Samui is dead, Raishin starts to walk away, then his heartbeat returns.

Samui gives off a high amount of static electricity, but it is not known if it is chakra.

Samui is alive, but the Lightning chakra does not show, except for a yellow aura around his body.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Samui's lightning journey   Samui's lightning journey Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:46 am

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
The Machine is shut off, and Samui's heartbeat is flat.

As it seems Samui is dead, Raishin starts to walk away, then his heartbeat returns.

Samui gives off a high amount of static electricity, but it is not known if it is chakra.

Samui is alive, but the Lightning chakra does not show, except for a yellow aura around his body.
OOC- i don't believe that you canhave 3 elements. i mean. we are only to have 2 elements at the most. you already have water and wind. so ask kaname if you can have a 3rd element or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samui's lightning journey   Samui's lightning journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samui's lightning journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Lighting :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: