Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orochimaru's Oldest Lair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Empty
PostSubject: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:58 pm

This lair is only accessible to those who have the special map: Me, ksw and Dee
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

OOC : Lolz , Dee might be Orochimaru's Experiment or maybe nt , ( bt it is known he was experimented on , Obviously ) , this might nt be the lair he was experimented on ..... Lolz

Announcement to everyone : Dee isnt any Speed Demon people !!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:03 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

OOC : Lolz , Dee might be Orochimaru's Experiment or maybe nt , ( bt it is known he was experimented on , Obviously ) , this might nt be the lair he was experimented on ..... Lolz

Announcement to everyone : Dee isnt any Speed Demon people !!!!
walks into the lair sneezing and looks around "this place is in ruins....the only thing that is here...are sofas....and coffee table....is orochimaru an interior designer???....and why are u shouting for souseiki?...i'm not deaf...yet...i think..." says Dee while covering his ears and sneezing.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Suddenly, the lair seems to restore itself to its former glory.

OOC: if i was there, i could use one of my genjutsu to help Dee
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:

actually, it is a time-space rip. Orochimaru sits on the sofa, facing his computer and behind him are scrolls.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

actually, it is a time-space rip. Orochimaru sits on the sofa, facing his computer and behind him are scrolls.

OOC : Eww , i hate Space Time rips , let jus say i cast a Sharingan Genjutsu at Dee
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:18 pm

ksw212 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

OOC : Eww , i hate Space Time rips , let jus say i cast a Sharingan Genjutsu at Dee
looks at souseiki and cocks an eyebrow "why are u staring at me?...u're....definitely..way creepier than this place..souseiki.." says Dee as he looks around "seems like..orochimaru..didnt manage to complete things up here...."
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Orochimaru leaves his seat then goes towards a figure.

A figure in a liquid.

A figure that looks like Dee
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

looks at souseiki and cocks an eyebrow "why are u staring at me?...u're....definitely..way creepier than this place..souseiki.." says Dee as he looks around "seems like..orochimaru..didnt manage to complete things up here...."

U can see me ??
* thinks * : when did he ..... i thought he was jus a guy with anemisa , guess i was wrong ....

OOC : Lolz , it was suppose to be u were like in there bt i wasnt ..... bt nvm
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

The lair reverts to normal and a vial of blood lies in place of the liquid hold.

OOC: gotta go
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm

walks towards the vial and touch the container and looks around "erm...there must be something...that i can use...." close eyes and tries to see if he can remembers anything but failed to do so and turns around "whatever happened in here...must've been halted...since...everything's in disarray...and it seems like it is left behind in haste...someone...must've caught up to what orochimaru's been up to..." says Dee as he scans the room again looking for more clues.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:28 pm

The computer screen lights up and words display on its screen: Project Rejuvenation Failed.

Another vial lies beside the computer, but it is a clear liquid. A syringe and needle lie beside it.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:03 pm

The computer screen blinks and shows more words: Final Experiment in Lab containing high amounts of snake venom and essence of human blood.

A weird light emits from behind Dee and Souseiki. A glass chamber is shown and an incomplete clone of Orochimaru is shown, covered in blood and without eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
The computer screen blinks and shows more words: Final Experiment in Lab containing high amounts of snake venom and essence of human blood.

A weird light emits from behind Dee and Souseiki. A glass chamber is shown and an incomplete clone of Orochimaru is shown, covered in blood and without eyes.
"i've got what i need....u seem to know alot about me....samui...." says Dee as he walks towards the computer and looks over his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

"i've got what i need....u seem to know alot about me....samui...." says Dee as he walks towards the computer and looks over his left shoulder.

Another note drops down: Who would forget someone he had known for a few years?
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Shizuko~Conan wrote:

Another note drops down: Who would forget someone he had known for a few years?
"i should've known...for u to know so much...who are u samui....who am i..." says Dee as he walks calmly and slowly around searching for samui.
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:29 pm

A letter drops on Dee's head.
You won't find me here. Go to the Forest of Death
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Shizuko~Conan wrote:
A letter drops on Dee's head.
You won't find me here. Go to the Forest of Death
picks the letter up,looks at it and disappears with the letter slowly floating down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:04 am

occ- i can kinda be here cause i have a curse mark from Orochimaru, and he taught me some of his techniques

*walks in to Orochimaru's lab and sees some jutsu scrolls. walks over the the Prison cells and sees some people dead and sitting against the walls* It's okay, you can rest now. *puts hands together and coffins appear beside the people and start to suck the people into them. when it's done i get on my knees, sweating* Whew. that took alot. *gets up* But at least i came here and got what i needed, the Summoning: Impure World Ressurection technique. i already know it but it'll be good to brush up on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:06 am

*activates the level 2 curse mark and two black crow wings come out of my back, i add paper to the wings so it makes them bigger. i then fly out of the Lair at a really fast speed*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 pm

*irou walks in the lair*
they have to have something in here to help me
*irou begins his search*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:29 pm

*irou walks around the lair*
where is some documents
*irou see a huge stack of scrolls*
jackpot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's Oldest Lair   Orochimaru's Oldest Lair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's Oldest Lair
Page 1 of 1