Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

snake temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage

snake temple Empty
PostSubject: snake temple   snake temple Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

*flys down to a huge light purple temple. the ground, covered in snakes and bones, one snake slithers up to me* What can i do for you my child, Kaito?

i need to speak with Queen Mamba.

*the snake looks disapointed and slythers towards the temple* Right this way.

occ- this is like the town that Sasuke went to that was inhabited by cats, and he wanted supplies to fight Itachi. but this is like the Summoning station at Mount Myoboku (i think i spelled this right, the mountain with the frogs). if you can summon snakes you can come here and the snakes wont bother you at all.

Last edited by Kaito Washio on Sun May 17, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

snake temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: snake temple   snake temple Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Kaito Washio wrote:
*flys down to a huge light purple temple. the ground, covered in snakes and bones, one snake slithers up to me* What can i do for you my child, Kaito?

i need to speak with Queen Mamba.

*the snake looks disapointed and slythers towards the temple* Right this way.

occ- this is like the town that Sasuke went to that was inhabited by cats, and he wanted supplies to fight Itachi. but this is like the Summoning station at Mount Myoboku (i think i spelled this right, the mountain with the frogs). if you can summon snakes you can come here and the snakes wont bother you at all.

*while walking through the temple i notice the snakes spread out the floor stareing at me. finally we reach a dark purple room and a woman on a circular bed that has a veil covering the bed hiding her body.* Come forth, Kaito. *says Queen mamba*
Back to top Go down

snake temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: snake temple   snake temple Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm

*i walk towards her and the veil covering her bed falls revealing her. he lower half is a long snake tail, while her upper half is normal human. fangs came from her mouth and her purple slit eyes stared at my soul* You come here for supplies or............your mother.

Do you have to ask?

Still an attitude i see.......when your mother left me with you she told me not to let you look for her. but i see now that i cant stop you. what do you need.

i need the full support of snake temple, just incase anything happens

*A purple aura surrounds Queen Mamba's hand and she snaps her fingers* There done. anything else?

*i take off my shirt and go up to her* I need you to release the restrictions of my curse seal.

*she looked at me warily, but she put her hands on my back and an arc of pain shot through my back and i knew that the restriction was released* There. *she pursed her lips* Just dont get yourself killed *her snake tounge whipped through her mouth and back again*

I wont, i promise. thank you Queen Mamba. *i bow and leave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

snake temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: snake temple   snake temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snake temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Sound :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: