Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARC suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Post your arc suggestions here..... refrain from spamming so it'd be easier to sift through the ideas.

This is done as a way of knowing what th RP-ers wanna do.

P.S. Refrain from calling other people's ideas as "That's kinda,,,,,, dumb."

P.P.S. I will be the first to break the rule in the P.S. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:51 pm

maybe we can start by finishing the chuunin exams cuz its taking alittle too long dontcha think
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:30 am

ok, so you know how the mythical tengu were suppossed to have been the ones to give ninja there supossedly supernatural abilities. so maybe those tengu come back er sumthin and try to reclaim the ninja world. and the one leading them, shojobo(king of the tengu) is the one behind it all, and must be beaten to drive them back. just my idea.
ps:tengu were believed to look like a half bird half man typa thing. or in other variations, powerful mountain priests with long noses, and wings.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
ok, so you know how the mythical tengu were suppossed to have been the ones to give ninja there supossedly supernatural abilities. so maybe those tengu come back er sumthin and try to reclaim the ninja world. and the one leading them, shojobo(king of the tengu) is the one behind it all, and must be beaten to drive them back. just my idea.
ps:tengu were believed to look like a half bird half man typa thing. or in other variations, powerful mountain priests with long noses, and wings.
well not all tengu look like a half bird-man thingy...those are the lesser tengu...also called karasu-tengu..the higher lvl tengu..are called daitengu...and they possses more human like characteristics...but..erm...good idea for an arc....but..1 qns...how can ninjas...defeat spirits?
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
well not all tengu look like a half bird-man thingy...those are the lesser tengu...also called karasu-tengu..the higher lvl tengu..are called daitengu...and they possses more human like characteristics...but..erm...good idea for an arc....but..1 qns...how can ninjas...defeat spirits?
yea, i know, theyre not all like that, the daitengu each have their own mountain, ect,ect, i was jus givin an idea of wat they look like fer people who dont know. and also, they dont have ta be spirits, look at the nine tailed fox. in ledgend, some variations of it were kitsune spirits, not actual live monsters, so they dont have ta be spirits. an besides as long as their tangible, their beatable.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
yea, i know, theyre not all like that, the daitengu each have their own mountain, ect,ect, i was jus givin an idea of wat they look like fer people who dont know. and also, they dont have ta be spirits, look at the nine tailed fox. in ledgend, some variations of it were kitsune spirits, not actual live monsters, so they dont have ta be spirits. an besides as long as their tangible, their beatable.
....just 1 thing..if the tengus gave us ninjutsu..we would seriously get owned....so most probably....this arc.would be like..a war to prove that we have the rights to live in the ninja world...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:10 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
yeah i have an one its really adding on with hollis about the mythical tengu guys. ok its like this its going to be a secret ninja organzation.(not akatuski) these ninjas are the tengu who are in human form of sum sort. Also i think that every village should have like a rare scroll that had been left behind by the tengu when they left, so now they want the ninja world back sooo....they are going to like take down anyone who stands in their way take over the world by tryin to take each scroll. so this is what i came up with a little help with friends
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:43 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
....just 1 thing..if the tengus gave us ninjutsu..we would seriously get owned....so most probably....this arc.would be like..a war to prove that we have the rights to live in the ninja world...
exactly, thats basically wat i was sayin, they come back to take wats theres and were tryna to fight em off. and hunter, i like your idea to. so they can be trying to come back and take the scrools from each village, which would allow them to get back to full power and rule the ninja world. and were at war with them like dee said, and trying to prove we have the rights to live here. there ya go ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm

alright..we have an arc idea going on here..wooo
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 am

yoyo, we should start an arc soon
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
we should but there aint anyone to do the arc with...cant be only 1-2 person doing an arc.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
we should but there aint anyone to do the arc with...cant be only 1-2 person doing an arc.
yea, das true, guess more people should read this thread so we can have one
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
well hollis..dont think that's going to happen anytime soon...and even if it did happen..it would be by next month...that is even if anyone even still come in here.
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 am

Dee Snider wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
Dee Snider wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
well hollis..dont think that's going to happen anytime soon...and even if it did happen..it would be by next month...that is even if anyone even still come in here.

"eh, yea, i guess your rite, no ones been on here at all. there'r less people here than a pussy with herpies on it -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARC suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARC suggestions   ARC suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARC suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: Basics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: