Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hunter's new jutsu list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

hunter's new jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 am

Name: Hardening Technique
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Short to mid range (0-10m)
By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates an armor of rock that encases their body. The armor can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Type: D-rank, Supplementary[1]
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination

Name: Earth Clone Technique
Type: Unknown rank, Supplementary
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape

Name: Leaf Great Whirlwind
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This technique involves a powerful leap forward followed by a spinning kick with both legs in succession, the second kick being aimed lower in case the intended target ducks the first

Name: Eight Gates
unknown rank
The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies. Rock Lee is able to open the first five gates. Guy, who taught Lee the skill, is able to open at least six. Kakashi can open at least one gate, as shown during Kakashi's one-handed rock climbing where a shot of his brain shows the relevant point activating, as well as in his usage of the Front Lotus. However, some people such as Guren, can open two separate gates (Gates of Life and Death), and not in order from one to eight. With this, it enables her to use Crystal Release: Arrow of Light

Name: Front Lotus
Type: Kinjutsu, B-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now behind his opponent, the user restrains them and pildrives them into the ground headfirst. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword

Name: leaf whirl Rasengan
creates the rasengan and spins kicks the opponent in the stomach and hits them with the rasengan

Name: Earth Release: Winding Fissure
Type: S rank, Supplementary, All ranges
This technique allows the user to create large earthquakes, making huge fissures to upturn the ground which can create chasms for targets to fall in. If this jutsu is used on more vertical surfaces, it can be used to allow people to pass through obstacles. While the user can control the shifting of the earth, the user must remain close to the area for the technique to continue working.

Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars
Type: C- rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)
This technique lets the user creates a number of rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target.

Name: Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)
This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Name: Earth Release: mud sliding wasteland
Type:A-rank offensive, supplementary, all ranges
The user can use his charkra to make the ground into a ocean of mud

Name:Earth Release:mud golems
Type:S-rank offensive, supplementary, all ranges
the user can create two 25 feet mud golems that are nearly inivicble when they have mud underneathe them. They only listen to the command of the user.as long i have charka they stay alive

Last edited by Hunter Shinigami on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Did you read the update?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Did you read the update?
yes i did i won't any other jutsu only taijutsu when i enter the gates
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:19 pm

I think you misunderstood, or maybe I didn't make it clear. The only way to use more than one gate is to only have taijutsu moves or only use Taijutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
I think you misunderstood, or maybe I didn't make it clear. The only way to use more than one gate is to only have taijutsu moves or only use Taijutsu.
yes during battle i'm going to only use taijutsu when i use the gates
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:

No you also have ninjutsu. Since you also have ninjutsu skills you wont be able to use the eight gates. You can only have Taijutsu like Gai and Lee. No ninjutsu. Unless you are only going to open one gate and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

No you also have ninjutsu. Since you also have ninjutsu skills you wont be able to use the eight gates. You can only have Taijutsu like Gai and Lee. No ninjutsu. Unless you are only going to open one gate and that's it.
ok i'll just open one gate and thats it i'm just about to edit it ok and thanks
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Hunter Shinigami wrote:

Yeah no problem.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Hunter Shinigami wrote:

Yeah no problem.
i edited it
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:04 pm

It looks fine so approved.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:37 pm

1.)Name: Earth Clone Technique
Type: B-rank, Supplementary(-1000
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape

2.)Name: Earth Release: Winding Fissure
Type: S rank, Supplementary, All ranges(-2000
This technique allows the user to create large earthquakes, making huge fissures to upturn the ground which can create chasms for targets to fall in. If this jutsu is used on more vertical surfaces, it can be used to allow people to pass through obstacles. While the user can control the shifting of the earth, the user must remain close to the area for the technique to continue working.

3.)Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars
Type: C- rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)(-750
This technique lets the user creates a number of rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target.

4.)Name: Earth Release: mud sliding wasteland
Type:A-rank offensive, supplementary, all ranges(-1500
The user can use his charkra to make the ground into a ocean of mud

5.)Name:Earth Release:mud golems
Type:S-rank offensive, supplementary, all ranges(-2000
the user can create two 25 feet mud golems that are nearly inivicble when they have mud underneathe them. They only listen to the command of the user.as long i have charka they stay alive

6.)Name: Sage Mode
Type: Senjutsu, No rank, Supplementary
Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to explosively increase a ninja's abilities.

7.)Name:Rasengan
Type:A-rank short range(0-5m)(-1000
The Rasengan doesn't require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it's complete it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give Rasengan a definite limit like its counterpart, the Chidori. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with, causing major damage. This also tends to launch the target backward once hit. In an anime filler arc, Naruto was able to perform this jutsu as a mid-range projectile technique by somehow throwing it into a wall.

8.)Name:Wind release:rasengan
Type:S-rank short range(0-5m)(-2000
Naruto mixed his wind element with the Rasengan during his training, maintaining its original stability and increasing its power, far beyond that of his ordinary Rasengan. An example of the power that element manipulation adds to the Rasengan is shown when it is tested against Kakashi's standard Rasengan. The fact that it was only partially completed and still able to easily overpower Kakashi's Rasengan and damage his hand demonstrates just how far the Rasengan has been pushed when combined with element chakra.

9.)Name:wind release Rasenshuriken
Type: Senjutsu no rank long range(5m-10m)(-2000
The Wind Release: Rasenshuriken was created by Naruto after he had mastered the Wind Release: Rasengan. By manipulating the wind chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points making the Rasengan appear as a giant shuriken, with the Rasengan in the center remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech.

When the Rasenshuriken hits a target, the victim becomes trapped in a giant vortex of microscopic wind-blades that attack the body on a cellular level. It produces so many individual strikes that even Kakashi Hatake is unable to count them all with his Sharingan eye. The wind chakra severs the chakra and nerve channels in the body, and if the chakra circulatory system is damaged, it can't be repaired by any form of medical ninjutsu (in a manner similar to poison as stated by Tsunade).

Other than the damage done to his cells, Kakuzu's body was left intact after being struck with the initial version of the Rasenshuriken. After Naruto perfects the technique through use of senjutsu, the damage is greatly increased; not only is it capable of cutting through rock, but when the Human path is struck by it its body is ripped to shreds.

10.)Name: Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind
Type:A-rank all ranges supplementary(-1500
Hand Seals: Snake, Boar, Rat, Dragon, Boar, Dragon, Tiger, both palms on ground
After forming the necessary hand seals, this jutsu encloses the surrounding area with the esophagus of a great, fire-breathing toad from Mount Myoboku: Rock Lodging

11.)Name: Sage Technique: Rasenrengan
Type: Senjutsu, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)(-2000
The Rasenrengan is simply two Rasengan used simultaneously. Once created, both Rasengan are used at the same time with greater force than a single, regular Rasengan. It is different than Twin Rasengan, because Twin Rasengan uses one Rasengan at a time to attack, while this technique uses both Rasengan at the same time. This presumably uses twice the chakra of a regular Rasengan.

12.)Name: Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique
Type: D-rank, Defensive, Long range (10m+) (-500
This technique is similar to the Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique. It allows the user to become invisible and then move in and out of rock. This jutsu can be used to avoid earth techniques, such as the Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin.

Unique ability
Earth Transformation is an advanced technique for manipulating chakra. While Shape Transformation changes the shape and movement of chakra, nature transformation changes the actual nature of the chakra, altering its properties and characteristics. It is notable that few shinobi can use both shape manipulation and nature manipulation.

Last edited by Hunter Shinigami on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Don't edit repost cause i don't know what you changed
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunter's new jutsu list   hunter's new jutsu list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunter's new jutsu list
Page 1 of 1