Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minato Hyuga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minato Hyuga
9 Tail Jinchūriki
Minato Hyuga

Minato Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Minato Hyuga   Minato Hyuga Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 am

Basic Info
Name: Minato Hyuga
Nationality: Konoha
Personality: Listens to Jounin and above well but is not very obedient to chunin believing they are not better than him because he has yet to take the test. He is a great leader though and believes only the protection of his allies comes above his mission.
Physical Stature:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Eye Color: White
Hair Color White
Hair Style: Spikey
Skin Colour: Tannish
Accessories: none
Clothing: Skin tight black suit with a Red overcoat with the hyuga emblem on it.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii170/cute_emo_guy29/fsn/ArcherHrunting.jpg

Ninja Skills

Class: Genin
Weapons: to blades similar to these https://2img.net/h/i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp346/Pinhead916/Final_shot-2.jpg?t=1247187710
Skills: taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu Above average in all as well as weapon control
Small weaknesses: the blind spot in the back of my head

Background story:
A genius and very modest about it, he always was known as a helpful kid around the village but unknown to him and all except his parents and the kages he held the kyuubi inside and as the host of the most powerful bijuu it has never showed itself. Until one day on a mission with his team, his teammates had been fatally damaged and needed to be healed it release and the ninja were killed. Only my sensei was able to see the release of the kyuubi, the Hyuga paid the jounin not to speak of what he saw ore become enemy of the entire five great nations and so it remained secret...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Rotation
Type: Defensive
Description: Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Rotation is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Rotation takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. (- 500 close-range 0m ~ 5m)

Name: Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms
Type: Offensive
Description: Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu. (- 500 Close-ranged 0m ~ 5m)

Name: Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
Description: Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand is a variation of Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents (-1500 close-ranged 0m ~ 5m)

Name: Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Description: Eight Divination Signs Air Palm is a ranged Taijutsu technique. Extending chakra from his body, I will thrust my palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's chakra points. (- 1000 Close/Mid-ranged 0m ~ 10m)

Name: Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist
Description: Extending chakra from his body, i will thrust his palm into my target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock my opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's chakra points. (-500 close-ranged 0m ~ 5m)

Name: Guardian Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: Utilizing the 64 Palms style, I uses my natural flexibility and precise chakra control to create an absolute defense. I will emit chakra from my palms and move my arms in sweeping pattern movements to provide a full 360 degree range of protection for my body. This chakra will be also be able to cut through most any target which dares penetrate the protective sphere. By expelling a more sharper, stronger and more flexible amount of chakra, I can increase it's effectiveness against more massive incoming objects. (-1000 Close-ranged 0m ~5m)

Name: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist
Description: After gathering chakra to my fists, I will skillfully spin towards my target to avoid attack and strike them. Spectral lion heads will then form around my fists. (-500 Close-ranged 0m ~ 5m)
Back to top Go down

Minato Hyuga
Page 1 of 1