Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichimura Kenta-dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

Ichimura Kenta-dead Empty
PostSubject: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Ground Bomb Jutsu
Type:Doton
Description:place palm on ground and send waves through out the area causing random 10 ft radius explosions out of the ground
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Rock Spike Jutsu
Description:pounds ground to make stalagmites surround the enemy shooting at them
------------------------------------------------
Name:Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Mud Rhino
Description:summons a heard of giant rhino figures made of mud.whatever they run into gets immobilized by the mud and the giant impact of the mud rhino.
-------------------------------------------------
Name:Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Dirt Dragon
Description:ground becomes natural earth and a underground dragon moves around in the ground striking enemies by surprise
-----------------------------------
Name:Iwa Bunshin No Jutsu
Description:rock clone.used as defense mostly
--------------------------------------
Name:Earth Trap Dome Jutsu
Description:a stronger version of the jutsu Jiroubou used to trap the Sasuke Retrieval Team,but is almost invincible
---------------------------------------------------
Name:Stone Pillars Jutsu
Description:summon multiple pillars that can be shot vertical or horizontal.it is still connected to the ground
--------------------------------------------------
Name:Ground Wave Jutsu
Description:hits the ground with both hands making the ground shake furiously in one direction
Name:Great Stone Barricade Jutsu
Description:5 giant walls of rock and stone are summoned in front of user or anywhere the user chooses it to rise.
Name:Mountain Rasengan
Description:stick hand out and shoves into ground.an earth made sphere trembles in my hand and becomes like a drill giving it range and a piercing effect.explodes on contact sending sharp rocks flying
--------------------------------------------
Name:Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Hurricane Hawk
Type:Fuuton
Description:a giant bird of wind.defends me and can shoot wind blasts by a flap of its wing.made of pure wind chakra
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Dust Cover Canyons
Type:Earth/Wind
Description:45 hand-signs to create a canyon-like area surrounding me and the enemy.uses wind summoning to fly above canyons causing dust to cover the area,making it hard for the opponent to move around.

Last edited by Mishimoto.Ken on Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:29 pm

approved, but you know you can't use these yet
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:22 am

added a couple more

Ninjutsus
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
Type:?
Description:no need
Name:Body Replacement No Jutsu
Type:?
Description:replaces body with an object before being hit
------------------------------------------------------
Name:Trapping Tremor Jutsu
Description:ground under enemy shakes making them lose balance then cracks open letting the enemy fall in then closing right after quickly
---------------------------------------------------------
Description:summon multiple pillars that can be shot vertical or horizontal.it is still connected to the ground
Description:hits the ground with both hands making the ground shake furiously in one direction
Description:5 giant walls of rock and stone are summoned in front of user or anywhere the user chooses it to rise.
Description:a stronger version of the jutsu Jiroubou used to trap the Sasuke Retrieval Team,but is almost invincible
Description:pounds ground to make stalagmites surround the enemy shooting at them
Description:summons a heard of giant rhino figures made of mud.whatever they run into gets immobilized by the mud and the giant impact of the mud rhino.
Description:ground becomes natural earth and a underground dragon moves around in the ground striking enemies by surprise
Description:stick hand out and shoves into ground.an earth made sphere trembles in my hand and becomes like a drill giving it range and a piercing effect.explodes on contact sending sharp rocks flying
Description:a giant bird of wind.defends me and can shoot wind blasts by a flap of its wing.made of pure wind chakra
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:45 hand-signs to create a canyon-like area surrounding me and the enemy.uses wind summoning to fly above canyons causing dust to cover the area,making it hard for the opponent to move around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description:place palm on ground and send waves through out the area causing random 10 ft radius explosions out of the ground
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Not Approved: You can only have 12 justus. So pick 12 justus that fit your character and REPOST for approvement.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:37 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy exactly 12

i also edited it
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:24 am

I wasn't trying sound mean or rude it's just the rules.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:13 pm

kenta died
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichimura Kenta-dead   Ichimura Kenta-dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichimura Kenta-dead
Page 1 of 1