Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immediate Outside Surroundings.

Go down 
+13
kaim argonar
Dchong
Hayabusa
Hunter Shinigami
Riku Kaguya
Rasengan888
hanabishi kanda
Hollis
Kasi Hokou
Mishimoto.Ken
Ayame Uchiha
Irou Uchiha
Uchiha Madara
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 am

a true warrior i ever seen
*irou turns around and walks off*
Back to top Go down
Kiba Hakumei
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Kiba Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 pm

I leave the village in my normal cloak and rain hat cleaned and my sword sharpened and kunai and shuriken devices full I walk over to a ferryman and look at the prices to the land of fire I turn around to sakuya
Kiba - ok sakuya pay up, we need to goto the land of fire and head to the konahagakure so pay the man it will be your first lesson in to being my apprentice
Sakuya - yes kiba I will
Sakuya takes out his wallet shaped like a fish and pays the man
Sakuya - that should be enough
We get on to the ferry and head to the land of fire
Kiba - sorry my friend but I need to do this alone
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:17 am

Sasori walks out of the village in Hiruko. He is in search for some more people to change into human puppets.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:21 am

*i walk in front of sasori*
hey bub like i told you i wanted my rematch!
*i enter my fighter stance*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:22 am

"You again. I don't have time for you." Sasori backed up a little and then went to walk around Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:25 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
"You again. I don't have time for you." Sasori backed up a little and then went to walk around Hunter.
*i watche him the whole time while he was walking*
hey bub this is different!
*i throw three horizontal kunai at sasori then i run back to an safe distance away from sasori*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:26 am

Sasori uses his iron tail to block the kunai. "If you going to get in my way I am going to have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 am

*i laugh*
hmph...fine
*i activate sage mode then create rock pillars at the puppet*
Name: Sage Mode
Type: Senjutsu, No rank, Supplementary
Sage Mode is the result of using natural energy along with a ninja's normal chakra in perfect balance to explosively increase a ninja's abilities

Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars
Type: C- rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)(-750
This technique lets the user creates a number of rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target.

15000+5000-750=
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 am

Sasori uses his iron tail to block the rocks. Then he rapidly shoots needles from his mouth at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 am

*ken watches from a distance knowing that hunter can take care of himself unless theres a moment where ken has to step in*

...sasori of the red sand..
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Sasori uses his iron tail to block the rocks. Then he rapidly shoots needles from his mouth at Hunter.
*i laugh*
your easier than i thought!
*the pillars wrap around the puppet*
*i while i take out my twin blades and block the needles*
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 am

Sasori's iron tail breaks out of the rocks while he is still rapidly shooting the needles from his mouth. Knowing that they can't all be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:52 am

*i create rock for myself risin on them the needles don't have an affect on me!
*i create three earth clones*
now the fun will begin!

Name: Earth Release: Rock Pillars
Type: C- rank, Offensive, Short to mid range (0-10m)(-750
This technique lets the user creates a number of rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will pass through an obstacle, like a house, to reach their target.

Name: Earth Clone Technique
Type: B-rank, Supplementary(-1000
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape

19250-3000-750=

Last edited by Hunter Shinigami on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 am

Sasori launches his Torpedo-shaped left arm which explodes with it splitting 10 pieces which launches needles in all directions aimed at the real Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Sasori launches his Torpedo-shaped left arm which explodes with it splitting 10 pieces which launches needles in all directions aimed at the real Hunter.
*one of my clones block the needles while i jump from pillar to pillar*
*the clone goes udnder ground while the other one charges with an rasnegan at the puppet*
Name:Rasengan
Type:A-rank short range(0-5m)(-1000
The Rasengan doesn't require any hand seals to use, relying only on the chakra control of the user. Once it's complete it becomes self-sustaining, which does not give Rasengan a definite limit like its counterpart, the Chidori. The compacted nature and moving speed of the chakra allows the Rasengan to grind into whatever it comes in contact with, causing major damage. This also tends to launch the target backward once hit. In an anime filler arc, Naruto was able to perform this jutsu as a mid-range projectile technique by somehow throwing it into a wall.

Name: Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique
Type: D-rank, Defensive, Long range (10m+) (-500
This technique is similar to the Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique. It allows the user to become invisible and then move in and out of rock. This jutsu can be used to avoid earth techniques, such as the Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin.

16000-1500-500=

Last edited by Hunter Shinigami on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 am

Sasori uses his iron tail to destroy the clone with the rasengan. Then he gets out of Hiruko. "Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets" Hundred puppets charge and start attacking the Hunters.

Name:Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets (赤秘技・百機の操演, Aka Higi: Hyakki no Sōen;

To start this jutsu, Sasori removes one summoning scroll from his back. He then opens his right chest compartment to emit one hundred chakra strings, which reach into the scrolls. From the scrolls, one hundred human puppets emerge, each one a defeated and converted opponent of Sasori.

As even the most elite of puppeteers cannot control more than ten puppets (one per finger), this technique is a prove of Sasori's superiority in the Puppet Technique. Also, normally, a puppet's movement is dependent on the will of the user, and as such will have a time lag. However, since these hundred puppets are directly connected to the core, there is no time lag between Sasori's will and the puppets' movements.

Sasori claims that he brought down an entire country with this jutsu. Many of the puppets, however, are destroyed during Sasori's battle with Chiyo and Sakura Haruno, though they did manage to destroy some of Chiyo's puppets. While these one hundred puppets lack teamwork, they apparently use sheer attrition to wear down their opponents

25000-2000=23000
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 am

*my under ground clone pops up an little distance behind sasori and his puupets*
now witness!
*my clone performs winding fissure*
Name: Earth Release: Winding Fissure
Type: S rank, Supplementary, All ranges(-2000
This technique allows the user to create large earthquakes, making huge fissures to upturn the ground which can create chasms for targets to fall in. If this jutsu is used on more vertical surfaces, it can be used to allow people to pass through obstacles. While the user can control the shifting of the earth, the user must remain close to the area for the technique to continue working.
*the earthquake expands and expands dropping everything in it path including the puppets an sasori*

Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 am

Sasori jumps out of the way before the ground caves in on him landing back on solid ground. The puppets start cutting the other Hunters up from all directions until the ground caves in. Which then the puppets float there in the air then return to Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Sasori jumps out of the way before the ground caves in on him landing back on solid ground. The puppets start cutting the other Hunters up from all directions until the ground caves in. Which then the puppets float there in the air then return to Sasori.
*smile*
this will be fun!
*the other two clones jump into the air on both sides of the puppet army including sasori*
now its time to go now
*both of them perfom an sepearte rasen shruiken*
*while the other one still expanding the area with the earthquake*
Name:wind release Rasenshuriken
Type: Senjutsu no rank long range(5m-10m)(-2000
The Wind Release: Rasenshuriken was created by Naruto after he had mastered the Wind Release: Rasengan. By manipulating the wind chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points making the Rasengan appear as a giant shuriken, with the Rasengan in the center remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech.

When the Rasenshuriken hits a target, the victim becomes trapped in a giant vortex of microscopic wind-blades that attack the body on a cellular level. It produces so many individual strikes that even Kakashi Hatake is unable to count them all with his Sharingan eye. The wind chakra severs the chakra and nerve channels in the body, and if the chakra circulatory system is damaged, it can't be repaired by any form of medical ninjutsu (in a manner similar to poison as stated by Tsunade).

Other than the damage done to his cells, Kakuzu's body was left intact after being struck with the initial version of the Rasenshuriken. After Naruto perfects the technique through use of senjutsu, the damage is greatly increased; not only is it capable of cutting through rock, but when the Human path is struck by it its body is ripped to shreds.

14500-4000=
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 am

*irou watches from a distance with his sharingan*
looks like hunter has gotten stronger.i guess i will have to kill him myself
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:32 am

*Irou jumps out the tree and walks towards hunter*
since no is here except hunter and sasori i will kill him here
*irou smiles*
this is the end
*irou continues to walk towards hunter*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 am

*jumps towards irou from the bushes*
get away from him!!

*slashes him with a kunai*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 am

*irou also slides a kunai down his hand and blocks kenta attack*
hello tsuhikage
*irou smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 am

"kring kring"

a bicycle is seen coming from the distance with someone screaming

*BEAR MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:46 am

*sends a raven with an order to bring medical shinobi*

how dishonorable to get a man while he is down!
now you must pay!

*gets in fighting stance*

ikuze akatsuki scum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immediate Outside Surroundings.   Immediate Outside Surroundings. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immediate Outside Surroundings.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Water :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: