Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raikage"s office & administrative building

Go down 
+6
Rasengan888
Irou Uchiha
Ayame Uchiha
tmack
hanabishi kanda
Hollis
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

Raikage"s office & administrative building Empty
PostSubject: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 am

-This is where all missions for genin through jonin will be given out. outside of the choosing of the raikage, kumogure is a free-enterprise, democratic based society. this is also the buldiing where war and conquest will be discussed. as well as security, and military issues. shinobi from foreign lands who wish to live in kumogakure must come here to be registered.-
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
-This is where all missions for genin through jonin will be given out. outside of the choosing of the raikage, kumogure is a free-enterprise, democratic based society. this is also the buldiing where war and conquest will be discussed. as well as security, and military issues. shinobi from foreign lands who wish to live in kumogakure must come here to be registered.-
*kana comesin the mansion*
kana- hi. you must be the reikage. i am kana. i am looking for a person named hanabishi kanda of the hanabishi clan. has he came to your city yet. have you heard any rumers of him also. i would like to know

OOC- and yes. kana is a cute girl. if you want a figure image, think hinata you damn perves
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
kana- hi. you must be the reikage. i am kana. i am looking for a person named hanabishi kanda of the hanabishi clan. has he came to your city yet. have you heard any rumers of him also. i would like to know

OOC- and yes. kana is a cute girl. if you want a figure image, think hinata you damn perves
Raikage: ohoh, why yes i am, and his name is kanda.hmm. why yes, i have, i believe this man came in earlier and left, but im not quite sure if hes still here anymore
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:43 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

Raikage: ohoh, why yes i am, and his name is kanda.hmm. why yes, i have, i believe this man came in earlier and left, but im not quite sure if hes still here anymore
kana- do you know where he went
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:47 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, well i believe he mightve said something about contolin or traing somethin, cheack the northern mountains of training, he might be there."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, well i believe he mightve said something about contolin or traing somethin, cheack the northern mountains of training, he might be there."
kana- then answer me this. why have the viligers said that he was never here. i will not be fooled. even if you are the reikage. let this be a fair warning. if it is false info, i will break your legs

OOC- just to tell you. my character has never been in here, just kana, not kanda
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

kana- then answer me this. why have the viligers said that he was never here. i will not be fooled. even if you are the reikage. let this be a fair warning. if it is false info, i will break your legs

OOC- just to tell you. my character has never been in here, just kana, not kanda

well ,now thats the spirit, youthful spunk, it is refreshing to see, ok, well ill give you the truth, this Kanda has not ever been in this village before.i am notified eachtime a new body enters this village. oh, and just to let ya know* two anbu appear out of nowhere, and hold kunai to kanas' neck and back* you can be killed at any moment if i wish it,* then dissappear* do not underestimate the power of a kage, hohoho, well good luck with your search"

ooc: oh, ok
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

well ,now thats the spirit, youthful spunk, it is refreshing to see, ok, well ill give you the truth, this Kanda has not ever been in this village before.i am notified eachtime a new body enters this village. oh, and just to let ya know* two anbu appear out of nowhere, and hold kunai to kanas' neck and back* you can be killed at any moment if i wish it,* then dissappear* do not underestimate the power of a kage, hohoho, well good luck with your search"

*kurei notices that kana was already behind him*
kana- don't underestimate us women
*kana then disapears and exits the village*
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

ooc:my character isnt the raikage, he is my npc
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:38 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

OOC- what. then are you the 8 tails junchuriki . cause. thats the only explanation i can think of to join the village hiden in the clouds. caus to tell you the truth. i am the 9 tails jinchuriki. just to tell you. its a fun fact i believe
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:44 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

OOC- what. then are you the 8 tails junchuriki . cause. thats the only explanation i can think of to join the village hiden in the clouds. caus to tell you the truth. i am the 9 tails jinchuriki. just to tell you. its a fun fact i believe
ooc: nope, i was gonna be but tmack called it first, so now im kurai, the possible future raikage, head of anbu and only ranmaru eye holder, and my npc is the Raikage, hehe, but u should still join anyways
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:44 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

OCC: I am the 8 tails jinjuriki and the raikage's brother had the 8 tails
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 am

tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

ooc: yea i know, and i put in my background story that he gave it up to go live a free life with the enka ninja, so that you havn it would make more sesne
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:51 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

ooc: yea i know, and i put in my background story that he gave it up to go live a free life with the enka ninja, so that you havn it would make more sesne
yea and thanks for doin that...and when can I reveal to you that I am the 8 tails
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:55 am

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

yea and thanks for doin that...and when can I reveal to you that I am the 8 tails
ooc: "oh, well whenever you want"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:56 am

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"hm, wat a sttrange firl

ooc: "oh, well whenever you want"

well lets do that now and save us some time
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
ooc: nope, i was gonna be but tmack called it first, so now im kurai, the possible future raikage, head of anbu and only ranmaru eye holder, and my npc is the Raikage, hehe, but u should still join anyways
OOC- well. actually. my character is the village leader of Yukigakure. and since he was originally a part of village close to konoha, but he was kicked out. and other tuff. but for the details, just go to my charactrer profile.
but either way. kanda is part of Yukigakure now
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:03 pm

ooc: ok, where you wanna do it at
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 pm

not to but in but you will get deducted points if you OOC you have to pm here
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
ooc: ok, where you wanna do it at

the training mountains I'll start it off
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
OOC- well. actually. my character is the village leader of Yukigakure. and since he was originally a part of village close to konoha, but he was kicked out. and other tuff. but for the details, just go to my charactrer profile.
but either way. kanda is part of Yukigakure now
ooc:oh, i see, well then, maybe my npc will see you on the battlefeild king
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 pm

sinister92 wrote:
not to but in but you will get deducted points if you OOC you have to pm here
oops, my bad, ok
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 am

*a worker barges in the office and leaves a letter and leaves him self*
note- lord kumokage, i would like your help with some defence of my village, we can barly protect our selves, thus, we will need help often, i would oppreciate it if you would send some high level ninjas to our village hidden in the snow, it would be very help full, there is something suspisious going on, if posible, send the 8 tails junchuriki to help
leader of the village hidden in the snow, hanabishi kanda
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:50 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
*a worker barges in the office and leaves a letter and leaves him self*
note- lord kumokage, i would like your help with some defence of my village, we can barly protect our selves, thus, we will need help often, i would oppreciate it if you would send some high level ninjas to our village hidden in the snow, it would be very help full, there is something suspisious going on, if posible, send the 8 tails junchuriki to help
leader of the village hidden in the snow, hanabishi kanda
*the raikage picks up the letter and reads it*
"hmm, help huh, well i suppose, we did just sighn a peace treaty, but i cant have all of my shinobi gone..but then we do have black ops, back here..WELL THEN, ITS DECIDED!! I WILL SEND A TWO MAN SQUAD OUT IMMEDIATLY FOR AN EXTENDED MISSION, YOOOOSH!!! but who to send..hm, well i know im sending the 8 tails kid, neose surabashi. but who else..*the raikage looks in his crystal ball full of gennin,chunin,and jonin profiles.hm, how about these two. looks at makaveli, and zozo.*
makaveli surabashi, and zozo hurley. they should be fine. and the eight tails will lead them. heh, a bit unorthadox ta send a leader with a two man squad, but im sure theyl be enough.
*the raikage writes up a note and gives it to a raven* here take this to yukigakure
raven:cacaw!
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 am

*the same raven flyes into the office with a note*
note: thank you for your cooperation, i appreaceate the help. may we crush the enemy for peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikage"s office & administrative building   Raikage"s office & administrative building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikage"s office & administrative building
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Lighting :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: