Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Rules of the Game Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Game   Rules of the Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

The rules here are simple:

In Role-Play:

1. Respect other players and their Characters. We're all here for fun, you character can hate another character or something like that, but leave it IN CHARACTER. There shall be no flame wars.

2. Do not try respond for another character unless you were given permission to do so by that player. I.e. you cannot say you release some new technique or your full power and the other person ran away in fear or something.

3. We all put a bit of ourselves into our characters. If we did it, so can you. Do not copy an anime/manga character or power and do not piggyback off of another character here. Yes, we all have our favorite characters and you can be LIKE them, but there have to be some differences. No copies. As far as for other characters on here, just don't copy them. Would you like it if someone made a character specificaly designed towards countering everything you do? I didn't think so.

4. Your character is not omnipotent! If they are not present to witness an event, then they do not know it happened! Just because you can freely read posts does not mean your character can. Also, characters can only be in one place at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Rules of the Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Game   Rules of the Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Out of Role Play (Player Chat):

All the villages are Role play forums, so please don't spam them. It ruins the tension and immersion of the story. If you have something to say OOC, say it in PMs, or create a thread in the General Discussion forum about it. After all, general discussion pretty much means any and everything. So we can like discuss current storylines or what we'd like to see happen or whatever like many of us probably do with Naruto.

The only ones allowed spam are admins and we will post as "Admin:" and say what we have to say, and this is only if we are passing decision on a fight or a rule about to be broken.

Also, whenever a fight is about to start, send a PM to me stating who's in the fight, what forum and the name of the thread. Also tell me which page the fight starts on. The first person to attack is to send this PM to me.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com

Rules of the Game
Page 1 of 1