Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

small village next to open field

Go down 
+2
Ayame Uchiha
Mishimoto.Ken
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

small village next to open field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 am

Zozo woke up after a good long sleep, his thought's where clear, and he started to remember the day before, so he sat up, and looked at the cursed seal he had, somehow he knew that it had more power than what he could get out of it, he just had to find out how to bring it out
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:11 am

when he was looking at his cursed seal he looked up, and saw a bunch of good looking girls, so he decided to get laid before wondering about it(im sorry thats my character), so he jumped down, and followed teh girls before starting to talk to them, and the rest is for another day
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 am

half way there Zenzu stops in a small town to restock some supplies, however when he went to the market, at nearly every stand they were complaining about sum kid stealing food, Zenzu then asks " hey shop keep, wat does this kid look like?"
Sk"well hes a youngin' id say late teens, he was quite the mad looking sort... why?"
Zenzu " im looking from him, the fool is badly injured, he must have caught something, if he comes round here again tell me, he needs help"

With that Zenzu wlaked away into the streets, searching for Zozo..
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:57 am

*irou enters the village*
im going to get some ramen
*irou heads towards the ramen shop*
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:02 am

In the distance Zenzu notices something, soon he makes it ouot, its Irou!, 'Crap he must have heard that Zozo is here too, i gotta find him soon' Zenzu thought
he then rushed above the roof tops looking for Zozo more worried then ever
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 am

*irou sits in the ramen shop eating*
man i love ramen, this is the greatest feeling of my life its even better than when i blow up the lighting and snow village combined
*irou laughs*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
man i love ramen, this is the greatest feeling of my life its even better than when i blow up the lighting and snow village combined
*irou laughs*
*irou continues to eat*
more ramen
*the man hands it to him*
yes i love ramen
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:23 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*irou laughs*
*irou continues to eat*
more ramen
yes i love ramen
man i think i cant eat no more oops i lied
*irou starts to eat again*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*irou laughs*
*irou continues to eat*
more ramen
yes i love ramen
man i think i cant eat no more oops i lied
*irou starts to eat again*
*irou clone gives the man the money and poofs away*
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 am

Zozo walked out of a house with his eyes wide open, whoa, i've never done that!!!! gotta do it again, he thinks to himself, looking around the village without seing anyone, so he decides to investigate for something regarding cursed seal
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 am

he asked around the place, but noone had seen anything, he even knocked on all doors, seemed like this town had nothing, so he quickly left it, leaving no clue behind, runnning in a random dirrection again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:50 am

Moving around the village Zenzu happened upon a father and his daughtr arguing
"WHERE IS HE SINAMO? WHERE IS THIS RASCAL THAT DEFILED YOU" the father shouted
"please father he is not here and you dont control my life!!" said the daughter
"oi oi oi wats happening here?" Zenzu asked
"Ah a ninja, listen sum boy came and defiled my daughter, then ran off, please can you catch him so i can punish him!"
"What does this nin...boy look like?"
The father proccedd detailing him, the description fitted Zozo pefectly
"Well uh, don't worry sir i'll find that rascal and punish him myself...jus leave it to me"
Zenzu winked then headed to the west gate, 'Jeez, kid, u coulda been more quite when you left their house..'
Zenzu thought and smiled...
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:48 am

Zanzu and Liri had reached Takigakure, and decided to stop for a couple of days, to restock and rest
"Wow this place is amazing, is this the place you were taking me to Zenzu" she said wit ha astonished look on her face
" Do you see any beaches?" Zenzu asked with a smile
She put her finger to her lips, then to his " No need to be a smart ass" she said with a smile, and ran off to the market
'Wow indeed' Zenzu thought as he touched his lips
"ZENZU HURRY UUUP" she shouted playfully...
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm

*Samui, wearing a bamboo hat with his robe, walks into a ramen store*

Three bowls please (Samui is practically rich. All the money in his village: two hundred million ryuu more or less was his, except for a few million which belonged to kanda)

*Samui dropped off ten ryuu on the table (He's still thrifty)*

*Samui starts to gobble up the ramen, obviously hungry from the journey*

You're not from around here are you? asked the ramen seller

No. What gave me away?

Your white hair replied the ramen seller

Oh yea...

No worries. Just asking. In Takigakure, we welcome all types of people from all types of villages
Back to top Go down
Shizuko~Conan
6 Tail Jinchūriki
Shizuko~Conan

Location : Travelling and training for the Chunin Exams and to beat the Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey ill let you in on a secret. Recently, there was sightings of a weird ring in Kumogakure... hey where are you going?

To Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: small village next to open field   small village next to open field - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

small village next to open field
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2