Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North mountains of training

Go down 
+8
Rasengan888
hanabishi kanda
Hunter Shinigami
Mishimoto.Ken
Irou Uchiha
kyoshiro of the sand
tmack
Hollis
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

North mountains of training Empty
PostSubject: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 am

-where many shinobi go to train_
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 pm

*Kurai makes his way to the top of the training mountains*
"well, guess ill go ahead and start a good evenings trainin"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I am deep in the mountains training This has gotta work then my fists have lightining on them then I pick the training dummy up and start to punish it with a flurry of punches the eventually tear the dummy up
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I am deep in the mountains training This has gotta work then my fists have lightining on them then I pick the training dummy up and start to punish it with a flurry of punches the eventually tear the dummy up
*kurai sees tmack training*
"oh, well hello again, its tmack right, trainin hard i see"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I am training so hard that I don't notice Kurai now let me try this.... my demon ox powers and i am covered in chakra and I have one tail coming out arg.....I can't control it...how...can't....I..... then I power down and see kurai oh kurai...so i guess you want to know what I am I say to kurai
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:21 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I am training so hard that I don't notice Kurai now let me try this.... my demon ox powers and i am covered in chakra and I have one tail coming out arg.....I can't control it...how...can't....I..... then I power down and see kurai oh kurai...so i guess you want to know what I am I say to kurai
"well yes, but i already know, your the new eight tails jinchuriiki, heheh, but it seems your no kirabi."
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"well yes, but i already know, your the new eight tails jinchuriiki, heheh, but it seems your no kirabi."

I kinda laugh Well its been a while since I used the first tail so I got to practice again...and It does feel good that I could tell one of my new friends what I am I say to kurai
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I kinda laugh Well its been a while since I used the first tail so I got to practice again...and It does feel good that I could tell one of my new friends what I am I say to kurai
"well jus feel good in knowing that you can tell anyone in this village what you are.in fact, you would be praised for it. thats why it was such a tradgedy when the two cat demon left us. oh, and by the way, heres a hint. i was best friends with kirabi when he was the eight tails host.he was like an older brother to me. and one thing he always told me was about how he and the ox would argue, or have fun in his head. so basically, if you wanna have full control over the ox, and release it fully, your gonna have ta make freinds with him"
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

"well jus feel good in knowing that you can tell anyone in this village what you are.in fact, you would be praised for it. thats why it was such a tradgedy when the two cat demon left us. oh, and by the way, heres a hint. i was best friends with kirabi when he was the eight tails host.he was like an older brother to me. and one thing he always told me was about how he and the ox would argue, or have fun in his head. so basically, if you wanna have full control over the ox, and release it fully, your gonna have ta make freinds with him"

I rub my head yea I did make friends with him but Kirabi put a seal on it to make sure I don't release it fully on accident, so it takes alot of power to just to get to the second tail but once I can get past it I will be the best tailed beast I say to kurai
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I rub my head yea I did make friends with him but Kirabi put a seal on it to make sure I don't release it fully on accident, so it takes alot of power to just to get to the second tail but once I can get past it I will be the best tailed beast I say to kurai
"heheh, that sounds like somthin hed do
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I laugh yea he said that it was for the best for me and the village. so i left the village after a tragedy happened and I left to hone my skills and I just came back yesterday I say to kurai. Then I see the sun setting in the distanceOH man I got to get home...well see you kurai I leave kurai to go to my house
Back to top Go down
Hollis
Raikage
Hollis

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 pm

tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:
tmack wrote:
Hollis(Kurai) wrote:

I laugh yea he said that it was for the best for me and the village. so i left the village after a tragedy happened and I left to hone my skills and I just came back yesterday I say to kurai. Then I see the sun setting in the distanceOH man I got to get home...well see you kurai I leave kurai to go to my house
"oh, well see ya later"
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:47 pm

*walk toward the north mountains* wonder up here
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:28 pm

I walk to the peak of one of the tallest mountains and then hold my hand up to the sky I am going to Yukigakure I say when a bolt of lightining strikes me and I disappear
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 am

*lands at the moutain*
boy that was a long trip ok lets get down to business
Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere *exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that causes a massive explosion on impact.
*irou shoots the metor sized fireball and destroys 4mountains*
wow that was a powerful attack*starts to clap his hand*
man i love myself, time ot head back to the base
*irou jumps back on his glider and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:45 am

*jumps onto mountain top with a tree and a large stone*
*sits on stone to meditate*
thinking-concentrate chakra into any part of the body,concentrate..concentrate*
*eyes open wide*
*looks at tree and straitens fingers*
*slices tree up and a sculpture is left standing on the trunk..*
*marks trunk with words*
there we go..
*jumps away*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 pm

*stands on top of a mountain*
*take out seidai kajou*
*throws it at another mountain and cuts the mountain then comes back*

whoah! its a boomerang also!

that musashi sure had a trick up his sleeve haha

its nickname is mountain cutter...Seidai Kajou,Yamakirite

*jumps back to base*
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

*goes into a deeper and more mountainous area*

*trains all of his jutsus and his ability with seidai kajou*

now...the...knuckle blades
*slowly them out now fragile and rusty*

i..shud...upgrade..these..

*collapses*

argh,i cant...move..

i hope....sumone...finds..me..

*with last bit of energy sends a message on a crow to base*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm

*irou climbs the mountain*
im going to cut a lighting bolt before it touches the ground
*irou continues to climb the mountain*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*after hours of climb irou reaches the top of the moutain as he is surround by a lighting storm*
this training is going to be the most intense traing ever
*irou starts to perform chidori*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*after hours of climb irou reaches the top of the moutain as he is surround by a lighting storm*
*irou jumps at the sky at the lighting bolt*
chidori
*irou collides with the lighting bolt but is knocked back the force of it*
this is going to be hard than i thought
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
chidori
*irou continues to collide with the lighting bolt getting hurt more and more*
man this is hard as hell my arm isnt moving anymore but i have to keep going
*irou does chidori and trys to cut the lighting bolt*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:37 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
chidori
*continues to cut the lighting bolt but fails everytime*
the force of nature is incredible but i have to master it
*a lighting bot comes down and almost hits irou*
i barely dodge it *irou get encourage *mother nature you want me now come get me
*lighting bolts starts to rain down at irou*
sharingan* irou eyes transforms into the sharingan*
i will not back down never chidori
*lightins starts to come from irou hands and he jumps in the at the lighting*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
chidori
i barely dodge it *irou get encourage *mother nature you want me now come get me
*irou is knocked back on the ground and he is now bleeding*
im not done yet *irou barely can get up looks at the lighting storm*
this is the eye of the storm *irou than notice a figure in the storm*
what is that moving around in the storm *irou looks and see himself doing kirin*
what do you want with me*irou transforms into mangekyo* you will never stop me for fulfilling my goal*
chidori* the kirin comes out the air as irou charges towards it
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
chidori
*irou is knocked back on the ground and he is now bleeding*
im not done yet *irou barely can get up looks at the lighting storm*
this is the eye of the storm *irou than notice a figure in the storm*
what is that moving around in the storm *irou looks and see himself doing kirin*
what do you want with me*irou transforms into mangekyo* you will never stop me for fulfilling my goal*
chidori* the kirin comes out the air as irou charges towards it
*the two attacks collide in the making the storm more violent*
i will never lose to my old self this is the path chosed and ther is no going back i will contnue farther to the end
*irou starts to push back kirin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North mountains of training   North mountains of training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North mountains of training
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next