Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The main road

Go down 
+10
ksw212
Kasi Hokou
Nasin
Dchong
Rasengan888
Irou Uchiha
Ayame Uchiha
Mishimoto.Ken
hanabishi kanda
Hollis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

The main road - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Dchong wrote:
'As I walked down the road I kept ready for anything then the person jumped out and threw a kunai at me then I saw that his headband that his village's symbol had been covered with cutting marks'O wow a rogue ninja'pulls out my katana and blocks the kunai'
'I slash my katana across his stomach but he blocks it with his other kunai'
me:Y me u bastard
RN(rogue ninja):Y not u
me:This is Y
'I pull out my dagger and stabs it into his gut and he vomits blood onto the ground'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Dchong wrote:
Dchong wrote:
'As I walked down the road I kept ready for anything then the person jumped out and threw a kunai at me then I saw that his headband that his village's symbol had been covered with cutting marks'O wow a rogue ninja'pulls out my katana and blocks the kunai'
'I slash my katana across his stomach but he blocks it with his other kunai'
me:Y me u bastard
RN(rogue ninja):Y not u
me:This is Y
'I pull out my dagger and stabs it into his gut and he vomits blood onto the ground'
me:U made a big mistake attacking me and now u pay with your life
'I leave the dagger in his gut and use that hand to move his kunai away and I stab it into his lungs and cuts through both of them then pulls out my dagger'
me:Thats what u get for attacking me
'sheaths katana and dagger then leaves his corpse there to rot and continues walking down the road'
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:11 pm

*irou walks past the corpse*
man he got mess up
*his akatsuki robes tear*
man i have no shirt on
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:37 am

Zozo was wearing nothing but his shorts and sandals again today, it was a wamr kinda chilly day, perfect for travelling, but Zozo didn't feel like travelling, he felt like being with shizuro, he put his bag down, and oppened, it , he took a bottle out, ahh my medicine he said satisfied, adn oppened the bottle, it smelled like rum, adn yes it was rum, yesterdays happening had given gim another problem, noy just sex, now alcohol too.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:38 am

Nasin wrote:
Zozo was wearing nothing but his shorts and sandals again today, it was a wamr kinda chilly day, perfect for travelling, but Zozo didn't feel like travelling, he felt like being with shizuro, he put his bag down, and oppened, it , he took a bottle out, ahh my medicine he said satisfied, adn oppened the bottle, it smelled like rum, adn yes it was rum, yesterdays happening had given gim another problem, noy just sex, now alcohol too.

Otonami was undetected for a long time to track Zozo. "He's too drunk to even hear me." Otonami thought.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:41 am

hmm he didn't feel like walking, so he did teh easiest thing, kuchiyose no jutsu!! and made a tiger about twice the size of Zozo it had a comfortable, "bed" on its back, just enough space for Zozo to lie there, he felt miserably, and nomatter what, his medicine only helped a little, he had to fix his problem with himslef fast, cuz else he wouldn't be able to live in balance
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:42 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Nasin wrote:

Otonami was undetected for a long time to track Zozo. "He's too drunk to even hear me." Otonami thought.

"He's seriously drunk..." Otonami lands beside Zozo. "So...why'd you have a talk with Ayame?" Otonami asks as he puts his straw hat down.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:44 am

ohhhhh ayame ayame.......... i dont wanna think about it, i only wanna think about shizuro Zozo was in dream land
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:46 am

Nasin wrote:
ohhhhh ayame ayame.......... i dont wanna think about it, i only wanna think about shizuro Zozo was in dream land

Otonami, annoyed, grabs him by the collar. "Look sir, you will train with me for Higure."

OCC: gtg, for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:48 am

ooc: okay

train train?? if i train i will soon be able to face shizuro again, yes i will Zozo was liek new again, he felt pretty good
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:07 am

Nasin wrote:
ooc: okay

train train?? if i train i will soon be able to face shizuro again, yes i will Zozo was liek new again, he felt pretty good

"You idiot. STOP BEING DRUNK!" Otonami slaps Zozo like Shizuro did, except much harder than any of her slaps. "You think romance is all you care about! YOU WILL GO UP TO SHIZURO THAT YOU WILL FIGHT FOR HIGURE AND APOLOGIZE ABOUT IT! OUR DAMN WORLD IS IN DANGER ALL BECAUSE OF AKATSUKI! CAN'T YOU BE BRAVE TO SAY WHY YOU KEPT THIS A SECRET AND THAT YOU FIGHT FOR HONOR!" Otonami shouts at Zozo and starts to shake him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:11 am

ohhhhhh, i'm only here to fight irou Zozo had snapped out of it, and became determined, lets begin!!
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:19 am

Nasin wrote:
ohhhhhh, i'm only here to fight irou Zozo had snapped out of it, and became determined, lets begin!!

"I've never been drunk before...so realistic..." Otonami thought. He let's go Zozo. "Alright, we should train somewhere. Kenta has sent us letters to train. And then, we group train together." Otonami says.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:21 am

yes, lets train, i know a place not much further then half a day away...
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:22 am

Nasin wrote:
yes, lets train, i know a place not much further then half a day away...

"No...I have to get my Sonic Blades. Meet me on the Valley of End. We'll train there." Otonami says. He then gives a nod, and runs off south.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:24 am

OKAY, ill meet ya there Zozo gets ontop of his tiger, he could relax all the way, and tahst what he wsa gonna do
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:25 am

Nasin wrote:
OKAY, ill meet ya there Zozo gets ontop of his tiger, he could relax all the way, and tahst what he wsa gonna do

"Slacker...don't lay it off too much...and I suggest you talk with your girlfriend for a bit before you depart." Otonami mutters.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:00 pm

ooc: wtf my girlfriend?????????

ahhhhhhhh finally back in my land Zozo was relaxing on a tiger, if there was one country he could recognize it was his country, the land of lightning, finally Zozo could relax, he was gonna visit kumo again, to visit "that person" he couldn't wait, hehehe
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:05 pm

he was sleeping most of the way, but a bird woke him up, just about 20 miles from kumo, it scratched his face, and starting shouting out his fucking noice those noice's suck, Zozo was in a good mood, so he only tore the bird apart, he always make's them suffer more, not today
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:21 pm

he finally reached close to the city, now i'm home he sighted a time, and the tiger still ran, it was a white tiger, just for show off, xD
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:03 am

Zenzu stared at the city in the distance
' wheres a pair of wings when u need them' e sighd as he trudged on
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Ahh back here again'a bush seems to move'Come out don't try stalking!!
'A bandit jumps out of the bush'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:54 pm

'The bandit jumps at me slashing his sickle at me but I block it with my katana'
me:Not good enough yet...
bandit:Don't tell me anything!!!I already know!!!
'we got into a blade lock'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:57 pm

me:U will lose
'pulls out a dagger to stab the bandit into his side during the blade lock'
bandit:U coward!!
me:O ya right..
'overpowers him and pushes the blade into his shoulder then slides my blade and cut over his head'
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:59 pm

O too sad....man that guy overestimated his abilities
'pulls out the dagger then walks away while sheathing my weapons'
Bye!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main road   The main road - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main road
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next