Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zenzu Taka Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Zenzu Taka Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Zenzu Taka Jutsu   Zenzu Taka Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:05 am

Ninjustu:
( 2 Elements=Earth and Fire)
Roaring Flame: Using the sickles i charge them with Fire element and attack (Rank D)

All Angles: Use sickles to rip the earth and control by sending chakra into them allowing me to use them against enemy (Rank C)

Rising Hands: i use earth justsu to trap my enemy's legs into the earth (rank D)

Flame's baine: I spin both sickles fast and sen flame chakra into them making them into flame sheilds (rank C)

Molten andes: Fire element imbued in rocks and then thriwn at the enemy (Rank B)

Eurption: Earth surronds enemies legs not letting them move, then lava erupts undernath them (rank S)

Plasmas : Flmae chakra imbued into sickles, then when attack and hits, fire beam is shot (Rank A)

Cataclysm: Earth soars into the sky creating a all, around them then it collapses ontop of enemy (Rank B)
Taijustsu:

Meteor slash: I attack as fast and hard as i can with the siclkles and break neck speed (Rank C)

Split Fork: i sen both sickle pat my oppent then pull on them so i end up doing lik a catapult kick (Rank D)

Round-House: throw sickle and wrap it around my enemy, then spin them round and around (rank D)

Bloody rage: i pull back the chains and hold them with my hands , then go in for violent close combat (rank C)

Also a curse seal at the bottom of my chin, however when it get closer to being realsed the nthe chains ripp thru my flesh, closer and closer to my neck so if i fully unleash then i get killed
oh and the type of it is:
Eagle
before any real transformation, i get a chain like pattern going across me and it is white
As it progress my hands be come more claw like and i start spreadign wings on my back
also the chain will start to go black while my hands and wings are white

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Thu May 07, 2009 6:54 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Zenzu Taka Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenzu Taka Jutsu   Zenzu Taka Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:08 am

...no rank? No type? And make sure u see the rankings on the basics.
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Zenzu Taka Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenzu Taka Jutsu   Zenzu Taka Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am

add a rank and then ill take another look
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Zenzu Taka Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenzu Taka Jutsu   Zenzu Taka Jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Zenzu Taka Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenzu Taka Jutsu   Zenzu Taka Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Because Zenzu is dead these Justsu's ar eno longer needed, if ya wanna take like one of them and use em, them im kool with it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zenzu Taka Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenzu Taka Jutsu   Zenzu Taka Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenzu Taka Jutsu
Page 1 of 1