Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tmacks Jutsu's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

Tmacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Tmacks Jutsu's   Tmacks Jutsu's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 am

Special Effects: I can negate genjutsu's by shocking myself with lightening using the pain to escape the illusion

Ninjutsu's
Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Name: Rasengan
Type:Short Range
Description: The Rasengan is a powerful technique invented by Minato Namikaze, though after three years of development it was never completed. Rasengan was meant to be an example of nature manipulation as Minato meant to combine his chakra element with the Rasengan. He died before he could accomplish this, but the Rasengan is still a very useful and difficult jutsu to learn. (copyed from Narutopedia.com)

Name: Lightening Rasengan

Type: Mid range

Description: The Lightening rasengan is a powerful technique branched from the rasengan made by Minato Namikaze, It uses lightening element to make it even more powerful, also it allows the user to shoot it from the palm instead of just just a short range attack but a draw back is that it can only be shot in a straight line

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

Type: Short Range
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Name: Lightning Destruction

Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

Name: Lightening Dragon
type: All ranges
By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to can create the form of a dragon The dragon-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release Ninjutsu, it requires a large amounts of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

Name: Ghoul Destruction
type: Short range

Description: I dive at the opponent sending them into the air them and then strike them with a hand full of lightening that grows into a large sphere of lightning.

Name:Eight Tails Menacing Ball
type: All, Tailed beast
Description:he gathers vast amounts of chakra at his mouth in the form of a black sphere with electricity, and launches it at his targets as a giant wave

Last edited by tmack on Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

Tmacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmacks Jutsu's   Tmacks Jutsu's Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

Tmacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmacks Jutsu's   Tmacks Jutsu's Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Special Effects: I can negate genjutsu's by shocking myself with lightening using the pain to escape the illusion

Ninjutsu's
Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Name: Rasengan
Type:Short Range
Description: The Rasengan is a powerful technique invented by Minato Namikaze, though after three years of development it was never completed. Rasengan was meant to be an example of nature manipulation as Minato meant to combine his chakra element with the Rasengan. He died before he could accomplish this, but the Rasengan is still a very useful and difficult jutsu to learn. (copyed from Narutopedia.com)

Name: Lightening Rasengan

Description: The Lightening rasengan is a powerful technique branched from the rasengan made by Minato Namikaze, It uses lightening element to make it even more powerful, also it allows the user to shoot it from the palm instead of just just a short range attack but a draw back is that it can only be shot in a straight line

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder

Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Name: Lightning Destruction

Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

Name: Lightening Dragon
type: All ranges
By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to can create the form of a dragon The dragon-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release Ninjutsu, it requires a large amounts of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

Name: Ghoul Destruction
type: Short range

Description: I dive at the opponent sending them into the air them and then strike them with a hand full of lightening that grows into a large sphere of lightning.

Name:Eight Tails Menacing Ball
type: All, Tailed beast
Description:he gathers vast amounts of chakra at his mouth in the form of a black sphere with electricity, and launches it at his targets as a giant wave

Name: Lightning Plough Hot Sword (雷犂熱刀, Rariatto)
Description: After having gone into his Three-Tailed form, Kirābī will form the chakra around his left arm into two bull-like horns. He then charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move. This strike is powerful enough to blow away the target's entire chest. The attack is straightforward, though, and can be easily seen through with the Sharingan.

Name: Raiton Kage Bunshin
Type: All ranges
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.
Rank: 200 (since in a update thread it said 150 so since it is elemental I just made it 250)

Last edited by tmack on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

Tmacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmacks Jutsu's   Tmacks Jutsu's Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 pm

are you redoning your jutus
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

Tmacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmacks Jutsu's   Tmacks Jutsu's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Kaname wrote:
are you redoning your jutus

Yea i am redoing them for the 3 yr time skip but let me redo it again I need to make some changes I'll pm you when i am done redoing it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tmacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tmacks Jutsu's   Tmacks Jutsu's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tmacks Jutsu's
Page 1 of 1