Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the villiage

Go down 
+4
tmack
Ayame Uchiha
Nasin
Kasi Hokou
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 am

'Hoshigakure, was once a grand and briliiant county, howvere that has changed...The hidden Star villiage is a ruin, we try to survive in poor conditions everyday, ever since they came...'

Zenzu stared out from what remained of the wall that once protected this village, the sun was setting and a cold breeze was covering the town, far below him were slums, a massive wreckage, people struggling to go on, most had left after then, but sum stayed felling that if they tried hard enough, we could once more rebuild their once beautiful home

'All that remains are the stars' Zenzu thought to himself. As the skys darkened the bright pin points of light began to shine everywhere. He climbed down the wall and began walking through the battered streets, there were very few ninjas left, and because of that bandits stalked the rubble, stealing people, and other things, it was a problem he tried over and over to stop, but they kept coming, and he kept losing faith

Zenzu walked to where the front gate would have been, his arms began stinging, so he went into his back pocket and pulled out his ointment, he carfully rubbed around the sore area, the chains bound onto his flesh, kept digging into him, however he was prepared to suffer if it meant deafeting them.... the akusti

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 am

occ:moved it

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

HAHAHA, ya behind me sin, am i alittle to fast for you, nasin had been with sin for some time now, they had been around getting some members, and he was getting a "okay" realationship with him, next village was the star village, he rushed there as fast as he could,, they reached a point not so far from, the village, he estimated it about 20 miles
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 am

yea sure i am just lettin you win then he catches up to nasin ok so how far are we now and he goes faster as he starts to see the village ok we are here finally
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am

you do more damage to the land scape anyway, nasin says as he tries to catch up with sin, he was lying down on his tiger, with a hat like shishiu(or what the lazy captain from bleach is called), he reached closer and close, and finally was about as long as sin
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:23 am

yea your probably right ok then he jumps off the toad and starts to walk and he reaches what he thought was the village ok you know nasin normally villages have houses and stuff are u sure we are here
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:24 am

Zenzu put the oitnment back in his pocket and looked up
in the distance several figures cud be seen walking towards the villiage
"we dont usually get visitors" grumbled Zenzu to himself
"Must be more bandits" He stood there ready and waiting, a bear defending it home...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 am

i was once here, it was a great place, nasin says looking at the village in shock
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 am

yea sure it was then who would attack this place and he starts to walk towards the ruins lets ask some locals around here maybe they know something
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 am

The figures came closer, only 2 of them ,however
Zenzu felt that they wern't your average pair of bandits,
'hell' he thought 'Idont think they are bandits at all!'
he stepped forward but was on his toes at all times, he called out to them
"Who are you? and what du you want of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 am

shouts out we are just traveling by mind if we come to ask a few questions says to the stranger and sin and nasin are still walking closer to the village
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:36 am

lets run, and see who gets there first, nasin said as he sprinted away, he wouldn't lose now, he was gonna beat sin, and find out what happened to the city.. he was running full strenght, and slowly he could see more and more of the ruins, it looked miserable, and he got flashbacks of kurogakure,
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 am

The sudden movement of one of the strangers, set Zenzu off, "Whatever your asking GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"
he printed forward and readyed his sickles, he couldn't belive that for a moment he belived these thugs not to be bandits, 'O well, might as well show them who's boss' he thought
with that he jumped and swung down on the starnger
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 am

nasin saw the attack comming, he made a swift movement to the left just acurately dodging the attack, he didn't know if it was alright to attack such a thing, but the hell, he did it anyway, he counter attacked by knee'ing the "things" head sending him flying back, he didnt bother to do more
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:53 am

Zenzu flew down and hit the ground head first, the hit was immensly strong,
"heh lets see you taste this!"
'he wasn't just dealing with bandits!' he thought
he got back up and threw both sickles at the assilant, however they went past him and stuck into the ground, with that Zenzu pulled himself doing a flying kick which managed to knock him back a couple of meters, wit hthis small chance Zenzu attacked with his sickles moving them at breakneck speed...
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 am

Zozo blocked the flying attack but was pushed some meters away, that when he jumped up, and landed behind the thing attack, he landed smoothly and gently, but his kick wasn't like that, he simply kicked the shit outa the thing, kicked some 10 times then stood on it yelling, i am number 1!!
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:00 am

sin appeared behind nasin and pushes him back so he wont kick anymore ok thats enough nasin we did not come to fight and looks at the THING on the floor i wonder what this guy is and lifts a hand to help him we are not here to fight you our goal is simply to kill the akatski and prevent destruction like this but who exactly did this
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:07 am

Zenzu looked up at the one who gave him his hand, he grabbed it and got up, he stared at the one that jus beat him and smiled
"Thats one hell of a fighter you got there" he the looked at the other(sin) " You say your after the Akatsuki?, you must either be mad, or incredibly strong, i hope for your sakes your the latter"
Zenzu turns to face the Villiage, "this....is what you will be up against, ninnja's able to create this amount of destrustion only by 2 of their men....the screams, the lives lost, all that they cherished gone in a matter of hours, these ninja's are responsible for a lot of pain and suffering, come see what has become of the great Star Clan"

With that Zenzu walked forward into the ruined village...

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 am

Zozo was sad about kicking the ass outa the "thingy", he was more miserably then himself, he ran after the "thingy", when in the ruin villagem he sat on a roof when they thingy passed by, he simply said, it sure was a beautiful city before, he then jumped down to him, my village was destroyed too, he said reaching his hand out for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:16 am

"Im sorry for your loss" Zenzu saw the hand and reached out to shake, "
Please call me Zenzu" he looks at both of them, then contiues to walk forward
"As you can see they destroyed everything, we live in fear, clinging to flase hopes and dreams, what remaind of the Star Clan's stength has all but bin eradicated."
He stops, and watches some people walk past quickly, a child was with them..
" Come how about i sow you the full extent of the damage in one sight?"
with that Zenzu walked towards the last reamaing wall..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:25 am

this is horribly, my village didn't get damaged NEAR as much, Zozo said in a cheering voice, you have to be glad that you didn't fie, now you can help out your city, i'm sure they will need help, and i'm sure you can give it to them
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am

Zenzu smiles at the ignorance of the small child
"Child if i could i would rebuild this city to exactly what is was, howver all my efforts still don't help, the ninja force is only left down too at least 20 and they are busy stopping bandits taking what litte is left '

He then looks down at his arms ", i must say the bear may have been hit too hard, all that remains are the stars"

With that he jumped up and began climbing the broken,crumbling wall....

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 am

Zozo walked up the wall after him, i ain't no child ya know, i am 17, he says, and the ninja force must be strong to fight of bandits all the time, he reached the top before guardian did, and grined iritating at him
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 am

Zenzu why is it that the akatski destroyed this place i mean they must have had a motive they dont just go around destroying things still climbing with nasin and zenzu they have reasons and they are probably on a search to find something witch is why i formed a team to attack these akatski members but we are somehow too late to reach them...it has been like trying to catch the wind...
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:26 am

I appear infront of the village Who are you? A guard asks

I say I am Neose of Kumogakure oh so your not akastsuki the guard says

NO!! I am looking for them I have to defeat them I say Welll your in the guard says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the villiage Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the villiage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Bears :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: