Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the villiage

Go down 
+4
tmack
Ayame Uchiha
Nasin
Kasi Hokou
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

In the villiage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:50 am

thinks to himslelf dam i wonder if irou was the one who did this and i still dont have a lead to find him either what am i supposed to do to find these members starts to look at the destroyed village i will defeat him and kill him when i see him
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 am

"Their reason is something that has eluded me, even till this day, but there sick twisted faces, so full of enjoyment....i will never for give them"
Zenzu glares over his destroyed town, fists tighting,,
"What are your names, and what is your reason for finding akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:01 am

you can just call my sinister and that over there is nasin his goal for destroyin the akatski is for the same as your he destroyed the lightning village and three other members are with us as well now zenzu i am forming a team to destroy them all will you join us they are not the most experienced ninjas but together we will destroy them all
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 am

are we supposed to meet here?
cuz i made a new topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 am

the air around the area swirls, and then makaveli slowly glides out

makaveli then looks at sin

i read the note....what should we do now
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 am

Zenzu looks at the villiage then turns towards the moon rising in the sky,
"Hmmm, they du need to be taught a lesson..., right then" Zenzu pointed to the sky
"Seems like the Bear has awoken again, mark your days akatsuki, next time we meet, these blades shall rip your hearst like they have done to mine!"
With that Zenzu smiled looked at Sin and Nasin " So then, where too next?"

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 am

hi i'm kenta!

to access our base u will need this special chakra i can give u that only works when u weave rat ox boar handsigns

*transfers chakra*

u now hav acces to the base

welcome to higure
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 am

he smiles at zenzu very well the member should be coming soon and looks at makaveli hello we have a new member of our team his name is zenzu and has the same desire to kill the akatski as us now lets go to the last lead we have
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 am

which is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:11 am

makaveli smiles at zenzu

alright, welcome to the team...the name is makaveli shabarashii

then looks at sin

alright i got you
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:11 am

we are going back to the village of the mist
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 am

alrite

*runs off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 am

makaveli disappears
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 am

As Zenzu,prepared to leave he stopped at the front gate, and looked back at the home of those who wept, closed his eyes and whispered a small prayer, with that he turned to face his new destiny!

Last edited by Gate-Keeper on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:18 am

starts to walk away from the village and then he disappears from sight
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 am

*a worker barges in the hoshikages office and leaves a letter and leaves him self*
note- lord hoshikage, i would like your help with some defence of my village, we can barly protect our selves, thus, we will need help often, i would oppreciate it if you would send some high level ninjas to our village hidden in the snow, it would be very help full, there is something suspisious going on
leader of the village hidden in the snow, hanabishi kanda
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:59 am

I am walking around in the village Looks like everybody left and went to Higure...I wonder whats left to do I say out loud
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:01 am

I walk into an empty ally Well let me go to the village hidden in the dragonflys and see whats there.. I say then a bolt of lightining strikes and I am on my what to the village hidden in the dragonflys
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 am

tmack!!!

i got a new member,kanda of yukigakure

kanda and i recently fought an intense battle at Yukigakure w/ irou

we cut off his fingers and he retreated

i found him near our base in the village and i gave his fingers back

he looked dead but i kno he is alive and wants to fulfil his dream
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:03 am

On the way back to the village hidden in the clouds, Zenzu went a different way and decided to check on those he left behind to fend for themselves back in Hoshigakure
'The kid wont mind if i take a bit, hell he never does!' Zenzu thought with a smile
As he arrived at the front gates, nothing had really changed, yet infront of him a gropu of bandits werer trying to rape this woman
"Hold it right there scum"Zenzu said loudly
He dashed straight at them swinging his chains at two of them, cutting their legs, '2 down 3 to go' Zenzu thought
They there shurkiens at him, he manged to block 4 but got cut by the other 2, they laughed thinking that they had won
"Heh, merely a graze"Zenzu grinned, he dashed at the other 3 and jumped into the air
" You kids should learn not to take what aint yours!" he shouted, with that his sickles cut 2 of them in the faces, and he landed infront of one of them, the bandit backed away, Zenzu simply stabbed him with a shuriken and went to the woman
"Hey are you alrite?" he reached out his hand as he said this to help her out
"y..y..yes..thank you"She cried into his arms
Zenzu then asked her, " Is there somone you are with? any family?"
She shook her head
Zebzu looked up at the stars then had an idea," How about you start afresh, a new life for a new woman, you like the sound of that?"
She looked up at him, she was quite beautiful, she smiled "yes...yes please"
he then asked " whats your name, mines Zenzu"
She replied " Liri" in a quiet voice
Zenzu then took her hand and walked back towards the gates, " Well then lets not waste anymore time!" he said with a large smile
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:43 am

suddenly a cloaked man was standing infront of zenzu, he only said one thing, he.... isn't ready
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:48 am

Zenzu stood and looked at the man, " I know Zen-sama, he may not be ready to control the full extent of his power, but....this is a step in the right direction"
Zenzu looked at the rising sun
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:49 am

he isn't ready, i know, because i made the same mistake with you, the man didn't show his face, not even once
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:54 am

Zenzu smiled, " Using a failed one to help the other become stronger, heh"
" If it was any other kid i wun'dt be sure, but this Zozo, aint half bad, he may be a bit childish, but he has a guud and strong heart....i will make sure he does not fail Zen-sama"
Zenzu then asked" do you have any more healing balm, master, i have used up the rest u gave me last time we met.."
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:56 am

zen was gone, and a bag of healing balm was lieing on the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the villiage   In the villiage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the villiage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Bears :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: