Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

general town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

general town Empty
PostSubject: general town   general town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 pm

general town
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro of the sand
Kazekage
kyoshiro of the sand

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

*walk to gate go to the food shop*

sushi pz
shop owner-ok here yah go*hand sushi

mmmmmmmmmm good sushi*pAY CLERK AND LEAES
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

After several days of moving around, finding clues Zenzu reached Kusagakure the hidden village in the grass
"Jeez this kid sure knows how to get around quick" Sighed Zenzu
He walked in and payed a visit to the local ramen shop, he sat down orderd a big one and ate in peace
however next to him 2 ninjas were blurting about sum mad nut that scared all there sheep away and it has taken them ages to find them all again
ninjaf i see that kid again im gunna beat him down"
ninja said it"
Zenzu" i just overheard your convorsation, and i was wondering what direction did this mad man go?"
nija2" whats it to you, you an accomplice of his?"
Both ninja stood up and and stared at Zenzu
"Hey now guys i dont want no trouble, the kid aint well and im here to bring him back"
ninja1" Well ur gunna have to beat it outta us before we tell you anything, which won't happen since we are taking you back to HQ"
Zenzu sighed" its ur funeral"
With that zenzu jumped up and climbed ontu the roof followed by the 2 ninjas
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 am

Once on top of the roof, Zenzu turned around quickly and thru out his chain, cutting the first ninja's eye, he screamed and fell down and broke several bones, and was knocked unconcius on impact.
ninja2" NOOO How cud you!"
Zenzu" i did warn you, now are u gunna tell me or am i guna have to bring on more pain?"
The ninja lashed out, pulling out 2 kunai and procceded to attack with blind rage, Zenzu stood there blocking all of his attacks, then he wrapped one of the ninjas arms up and threw him around, smacking him into the side of the biuldings and floor,
"Roaring flame jutsu!" He sent a burts of flame chakra up the chain, and burnt the ninja
then he let him drop infront of him and asked,"Can you please tell me which direction he went"
The ninja looked up at him and smiled " we aint telling you squat" then fell unconcius
Zenzu sighed then looked around him to see he wa surronded by 5 more ninjas,
"i dont have time for this" Zenzu said irritated
Rising Hands justu!
All of the ninja where stuck in there place due to earth grabing there legs,
Zenzu walked up to the youngest looking an said, " if no one tells me this kid is toast"
Scilence till one blurted out, " he went northwest towards, Takigakure, please, dont touch my brother!"
Zenzu looked at the ninja, he asked"what class are you kid?"
"Genin s..sir"
Zenzu sighed the nsaid something that shocked all of them " if i find out that this kid was punished then there will be hell to pay, he chose family over pride..that is something very brave" Zenzu walked up to the kid "However kid, if u EVER give in again, i will PERSONALLY punish you"
With that Zenzu ran outta village and headed in search of Zozo once more
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm

looks at down at a piece of paper *how the hell do i read this thing....* murmurs Dee as he continues flipping a piece of paper that looks like a map.After weeks on wandering,Dee seems to have arrived at a country called Kusagakure and have entered its town.

"Hello sir.Welcome to the best sushi shop in town", said an old man as he approaches Dee with a wrinkled smile on his face.

*Er...huh...* was the only thing that Dee can utter.He has no idea what sushi is nor what a shop means.

"Come in sir,have a seat and relax.What drink would u like?..Sake perhaps?", gesture the old man towards Dee as he brings Dee to a seat.

*Erm...do..u have...water from the river?...*replied Dee as he looks around awkwardly at the crowd that is staring at him.

"Haha...a man of humour...yuki...pls...serve this man a cup of our finest sake", exclaimed the old man towards a young woman "Do not worry about paying up...u seem like a man who have travelled miles and i doubt u have money to pay with...so its on me..",said the old man as he turned to look at Dee and smiles.

"Sure mr hikaru", replied the young woman as she moved towards Dee bring a white bottle and a small cup "Pls enjoy the drink and food here sir", motioned the young woman as she pour the liquid out of the bottle into the cup.

*Uh...sure...* replied Dee as he stares at the small cup and looks around slowly understanding the concept of the container picked it up and takes a sip. *Urgh...* Dee coughs and coughs as he place the cup down and goes to a bucket of water and gulps down the water from it.

"I'm sry sir..is something wrong with the drink???", panicked the young woman as she rush to Dee's aid.

*I..have never drank this..before...*replied Dee as he continues gulping down on the bucket of water

"I'm sry..i'm really sry..", replied the young woman as she pats Dee's back.

"Yeah and u will be sry for that too punk...", a tall big and muscular man emerges holding a large katana glaring at Dee.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:00 pm

"Pls sir...dont cause trouble here..", asked the young woman softly at the big man.

"If u dont get out of my way..there's going to be trouble", smirked the big man as he shove the young woman aside "Now...its time...for u to pay..for doing that to the water that i collected for my travels..u bastard", growl the man at Dee.

*I dont want any trouble...guys...* said Dee as he realizes that more men stands up and starts to unsheathe their katanas and daggers.

"Sure..sure...we will go away...if u give us those fine tantos u have sheathed behind ur back", laughs the man as he place the edge of his katana beside Dee's right cheek. "Hahahahah..sure right boss...show him who's the leader of the pack here", laughs all of the armed men.

*I'm afraid...i cant do that....* replied Dee as he stares at the men.

"ARRRGGHHHH...HOW DARE UUU!!!!",screams the man as he swings the sword down hard on Dee's face.

The crowd in the shop started screaming and ran halter scalter out of the shop.

*Ahhh...bad move....* replied Dee as he turns his head back to look at the men who are now scared out of their mind seeing that the leader's sword is broken in half and the right side of Dee's face now reveals a metallic jaw bone.Standing up,Dee pulls his right hand back and punches right at the leader's gut causing him to cough up blood and fall down to his knees *That...hurts...* the right side of Dee's face starts to heal up covering his metallic jaw bone *I'm sry for the mess...i will pay up..someday..* said Dee towards the young woman who is now crying and scared trying to get away from Dee. *Alright...i got it...* was the only thing that Dee said as he walks out of the shop followed by the screaming of people and disappears in the chaos of people.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:37 am

*kanda enters the village after like 5 days of traveling, and then gets a bite to eat*
i wonder what will happen to the world now. soon, my forces will destroy this evil world and remake it anew
*kanda finishes his mean, and looks around the vilage*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:39 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
*kanda enters the village after like 5 days of traveling, and then gets a bite to eat*
i wonder what will happen to the world now. soon, my forces will destroy this evil world and remake it anew
*kanda finishes his mean, and looks around the vilage*
*after a while, kanda then leaves the village all stocked up*
Back to top Go down
nero

nero

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:11 am

i go to the village its a ghost town i go in the ramen shop asks the owner fo two bowls of ramen and leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

general town Empty
PostSubject: Re: general town   general town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

general town
Page 1 of 1