Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirigakure town hospital

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

Kirigakure town hospital Empty
PostSubject: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:14 am

Zenzu moved as fast as he could with zozo in his arms, he headed towards the hospital,he was nearby,
when he got there he called out "this man needs HELP!"
he was taken to a room and laid zozo on a bed, doctors gave him sum things and said he was going to be alrite
"Damn kid, don't give me a scare like that...heh" with that he smiled, sat doown on the chair in the room, pulled out his healing blam and rubbed his arms
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 am

*sparrow comes and drops off note*

dear zozo

hope u get better kid and zenzu.u 2 will become stronger i know it and a person like irou wont be any trouble.we are higure and we believe in each other.we all now share a bond and if we stick together it'll never break.get well soon!!

-kenta and sin
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 am

Zozo opened his eyes alittle, he keeped it open for a second, then closed it again, he keeped it closed, but oppened again, and slowly moved his hand up to his hair, putting it away from his eyes, and looked up at the room, he didn't remember anything else than getting hit by irou, wa................wat.........water, he said pinting up at the roof
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:45 am

he reaches the room that both zenzu and nasin are in and walks up to nasin and smacks him on every wound he has HARD so nasin how do u like the pain of battle still slapping all his wounds
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 am

arghhhh, Zozo says, then he closet his eyes, and fainted, foaming a little from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:50 am

"AH HA HAH" belowed Zenzu
" Gudd to see the kid recovering, how did things go on your end of the battle find any clues?" Zenzu asked sin
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 am

he got away again it was a clone this whole time looks at zenzu all this training was for nothing starts to look pist
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 am

" Dont get bummed out sin, we have still a way to go, as we say back home in the sky country"Zenzu lectured
"Dont be angry that the tiger has fangs, but be thankful it doesn have wings, BWHAHAHAHAHA"
Zenzu laughed and patted sin on the shoulder "we weill be ready next time, its better to flee and live to fight anothr day"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:54 am

nasin oppened his eyes, he looked around, then he switched from looking at sin too looking at zenzy then back, i forgot how ugly you were, he said with a half smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:57 am

"WAAAAAAAAAAA?" Zenzu shouted smacking Zozo in the head
"This is the thaanks i get for saving ur pre-pubecent ASS!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 am

and then slaps nasin again in the head yea lets see if you ever recover agan
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 am

if i donr recover.......i wont be able to do alot of hoe's nasin says as the last thing before he fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 am

"Heh, right i think if we stay any longer were gunna get questiond, and i don't wanna stay here any longer"
Zenzu says this while lifting Zozo onto his back
"Lets get going Sin, i wanna check out this base of yours.."
They walked throught the town quickly, then as soon as they were outside the front gate the moved at speed to reach base..
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 am

ok then lets go starts to run out of the hosoital towards teh base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure town hospital   Kirigakure town hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure town hospital
Page 1 of 1