Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumogakure Hospital

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

Kumogakure Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:05 am

Otonami was at the hospital. All bandaged at where the Chidori hit him. He was still sleeping after 3 days.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:11 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami was at the hospital. All bandaged at where the Chidori hit him. He was still sleeping after 3 days.
*the snow ninja then comes in the hospital and sees otonami there and sits down on a chair*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:13 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
*the snow ninja then comes in the hospital and sees otonami there and sits down on a chair*

Otonami then mumbles in his sleep. He then wakes up to see the snow ninja. "Kanda sent you? Pssh...I hoped for him to come..."
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:14 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami then mumbles in his sleep. He then wakes up to see the snow ninja. "Kanda sent you? Pssh...I hoped for him to come..."
ninja- he can't as he is waiting for a comrad to meet him there. it seems that kanda sama has some sort of connection withthe 8 tails jinchuriki, i do not know why
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:15 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

ninja- he can't as he is waiting for a comrad to meet him there. it seems that kanda sama has some sort of connection withthe 8 tails jinchuriki, i do not know why

"Feh...WAIT!!! WHAT!!!???" Otonami shouts out. "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IROU IS FOLLOWING THE 8-TAILS!!!???" Otonami shouts at the ninja. Shocked
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:16 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

"Feh...WAIT!!! WHAT!!!???" Otonami shouts out. "DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IROU IS FOLLOWING THE 8-TAILS!!!???" Otonami shouts at the ninja. Shocked
ninja- that is why lord kanda is meeting with the 8 tails. to help him
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:18 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami swears loudly. The doctor then comes in and injects a medicine and immediately shuts him up. After a few minutes, Otonami speaks quietly, "That idiot Irou, he's gotten stronger. If Kanda ever defeats Irou, kick him in the stomach and punch him in the face for not apologizing to me." Otonami looks at a glared face.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:21 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami swears loudly. The doctor then comes in and injects a medicine and immediately shuts him up. After a few minutes, Otonami speaks quietly, "That idiot Irou, he's gotten stronger. If Kanda ever defeats Irou, kick him in the stomach and punch him in the face for not apologizing to me." Otonami looks at a glared face.
ninja- lord kanda has defeeted irou 2 times already, you guys may have been the one that has held him at bay, but it was lord kanda that has delt the finishing blow. lord kanda will not go down that easy. i believe that he is the strongest
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:23 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

ninja- lord kanda has defeeted irou 2 times already, you guys may have been the one that has held him at bay, but it was lord kanda that has delt the finishing blow. lord kanda will not go down that easy. i believe that he is the strongest

"I don't care...as long as Kanda does of what i say." Otonami looks sternly.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:25 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

*with otonami still in bed, and unarmed, the ninja puts a blade to his neck*
ninja- i don't care who you are, or what your connection is to lord kanda, but no one can arder him around, not even a gening like you
*the ninja then reseaths his blade*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:26 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

*with otonami still in bed, and unarmed, the ninja puts a blade to his neck*
ninja- i don't care who you are, or what your connection is to lord kanda, but no one can arder him around, not even a gening like you
*the ninja then reseaths his blade*

"He's my friend. That's all I want him to do for a favor." Otonami quietly says. Not fearful about the blade at that time.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 am

ninja- i do not serve you, i serve lord kanda, if you want him to do something for yuo, then do it your self, i will how ever deliver a letter to him for you, but i am not your subordinate
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:31 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
ninja- i do not serve you, i serve lord kanda, if you want him to do something for yuo, then do it your self, i will how ever deliver a letter to him for you, but i am not your subordinate

"I DON'T CARE! ALL I CARE IS THAT YOU GET THE FAVOR TO HIM!!! He'S MY FRIEND AND I KNOW THAT HE WOULD DO THAT!!!" Otonami shouts at the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:32 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

"I DON'T CARE! ALL I CARE IS THAT YOU GET THE FAVOR TO HIM!!! He'S MY FRIEND AND I KNOW THAT HE WOULD DO THAT!!!" Otonami shouts at the ninja.

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! BUT I WNAT THAT FAVOR SENT TO MY FRIEND NO MATTER WHAT!!!"
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:35 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! BUT I WNAT THAT FAVOR SENT TO MY FRIEND NO MATTER WHAT!!!"
ninja- fine. if you want him to get that message, then write a leter to him and i will send it to him
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:35 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

ninja- fine. if you want him to get that message, then write a leter to him and i will send it to him

"k, can u wait then?" Otonami asks as he calls for a nurse (who injected another shot to him)
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:58 am

Otonami writes down his letter on a piece of paper. He seals it on an envelope, and gives it to the snow ninja. The note then says.

Dear Kanda,

Irou has gotten stronger, be aware of him and don't underestimate him. Also, if you ever get the chance to defeat him when you next fight each other. Please do a favor, I ask you that you kick him in the stomach and punch him in the face so hard that he'll see the whites of his eyes himself. Then, go up to him and just say: "That's for not apologizing." I want you to please remember. I will get stronger soon, and take revenge myself. Thank You, Kanda. My Friend.

Your Dear Friend, Otonami Sokudo (Sonic Measurement)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:02 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Otonami writes down his letter on a piece of paper. He seals it on an envelope, and gives it to the snow ninja. The note then says.

Dear Kanda,

Irou has gotten stronger, be aware of him and don't underestimate him. Also, if you ever get the chance to defeat him when you next fight each other. Please do a favor, I ask you that you kick him in the stomach and punch him in the face so hard that he'll see the whites of his eyes himself. Then, go up to him and just say: "That's for not apologizing." I want you to please remember. I will get stronger soon, and take revenge myself. Thank You, Kanda. My Friend.

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*
I don't believe we met i'm hunter? now whats your name bub?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:06 am

seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Dear Kanda,

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*

"You know, at least don't come in abruptly." Otonami says. "Knock..." Otonami seals up the letter and gives it to the snow ninja. "Sorry if I shouted at you." Otonami says. The snow ninja then runs off.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:13 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Dear Kanda,

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*

"You know, at least don't come in abruptly." Otonami says. "Knock..." Otonami seals up the letter and gives it to the snow ninja. "Sorry if I shouted at you." Otonami says. The snow ninja then runs off.
*the snow ninja takes the letter and delivers it to kanda*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:15 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Dear Kanda,

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*

"Now then, wat do u want, Hunter?" Otonami asks as he folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:31 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Dear Kanda,

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*

*grins*
Hey bub you are to cocky thats why you are were you are. in the hospital.
anyway i lookin for kanda and it appears you don't know where he is either.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:55 am

seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Dear Kanda,

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*
i'm heading out back to the H.Q.later
*leaves like a flash*

*grins*
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:59 am

seed of terror wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Dear Kanda,

*enters the hospital*
*walks into otonami*
Hello what your writing?
*says happy*
i'm heading out back to the H.Q.later
*leaves like a flash*

*grins*

"Idiot, I was versing Irou." Otonami said. "And...I know where Kanda is." Otonami mutters as he looks out the window.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:17 am

he carried the boy on his back, a young man needs help here!! Zozo screamed out loud as he enters the hospital, he had blood all over his body, and he wasn't wearing a shirt(as i said before) a nurse came up to him, calm donw mister, we will bring him to a room in a second, then they picked him up, and carried him too a room, where they made a surgery, and Zozo waited outside the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure Hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next