Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumogakure Hospital

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:20 am

a healing ninja walked out of the room, he had a unsatisfied smile, we are sorry, he didn't make it, he was not responding from the beginning, and we couldn't do anything to save him, Zozo was not sad, more mad, at taht stupid gang, he walked into teh room, said goodbye, and left teh hospital
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:30 am

Zenzu was ona roof, when he saw Zozo, he was about to shout to him, when he noticed something wrong, so instead he decied to follow him
'Zozo whats happened' he thought
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:43 am

"I need a body check." Otonami says to one doctor.
"Ok, here go inside room #8." The doctor says as he writes down his notepad.
"Thank you very much." Otonami says and goes to the room he was designated to go to.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:47 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"Thank you very much." Otonami says and goes to the room he was designated to go to.

Otonami looks outside. "That person is part of higure...I'm going to have a talk with him." otonami mutters. The doctor comes in with the notepad and the body check began.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:50 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Otonami looks outside. "That person is part of higure...I'm going to have a talk with him." otonami mutters. The doctor comes in with the notepad and the body check began.

After the body check
"Your body is kind of weared out from overusing jutsus and such." The doctor reports. "But other than that, your body is perfectly fine. Except, your blood pressure, it went up a bit. When I took it again, it started to decrease. Although I don't consider that a problem, you better be careful."
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:51 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

After the body check
"Your body is kind of weared out from overusing jutsus and such." The doctor reports. "But other than that, your body is perfectly fine. Except, your blood pressure, it went up a bit. When I took it again, it started to decrease. Although I don't consider that a problem, you better be careful."

"Ok, thanks doctor." Otonami puts on his clothes, his cloak, and his hat. "Here, 500 ryo." Otonami leaves the money and leaves the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure Hospital   Kumogakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure Hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2