Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hospital of sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Hospital of sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:36 am

(this is the hospital)

Zozo woke on a bed, in a room he didn't recognize, he looked outside the window and saw it was still in suna, eh looked at his body and it was bandaged, a door oppened, and a young woman in a nurse suit walked in, when she say he was awake , she forced a smile, and put a plate with some food on his bed, you should eat and get some rest, she said as she walked out again, Zozo thinks that was a good looking ass, tehn he eats the meal, and when he's done the nurse gets in again, and examines his blood pressure, and wounds, your okay, but you need to rest, she said and walked out
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:46 am

nasin sat there thinking nice body actually, he got a little turned on, but it wasn't that much, so he ignored it, and started looking out of the window, when he had nothing to do he activated teh cursed seal adn looked at teh random pattern on his hand
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:48 am

Zenzu went to the help desk and explained his current situation, a nurse led him to the room, in which Zozo was staying, he walked in and saw the rascal munching his face in a bed, the nurse then left
"AH Zozo there you are how are you holding up?"
Zenzu said to him, then whacked him on the head
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH KID, TO FIND YOU! AND WHAT THE HELL, YOU SCARE SUM VILLIAGES SHEEP, SLEEP WITH SUM RANDOM GIRL AND BECOME A BEGGER WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?"
Zenzu then sits down and waves off the nusre that was starring at him, "jeez"
he took out of his back pocket sum healing balm and put it on his arms,
"So how u holding up kid, u guna tell me y u ran off?"
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:49 am

I....... i'm thinking about teh chance of me fucking that nurse, Zozo said with a huge smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:52 am

Zenzu jus at there in scilence staring at Zozo........"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he was in a fit of laughing," sum things never du change" he wiped away a tear, "listen i saw u unleash ur curse mark, i take it after the fight with irou u wanted to get stronger, so after u heal up, we both will train to be able to beat him"
Zenzu smiled down at Zozo..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:53 am

ehm yea, but i have to fuck that nurse first nasin said staring at his cursed mark
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:14 am

zOZO'S BODY WAS BANDAGED UP, ONLY HIS TWO ARMS WHERE(damn caps lock) not bandaged, so thats the only place he could see his cursed pattern, he liked the feeling of using that power, but it irritated him that he couldn't use all the power it had
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:09 am

occ lol

Zenzu noticed the irritation that flashed across Zozo's face, "Don't be in too quick a haste kid.." He looked down at his arms "The seal is there for a reason, you may want to use it full power, but if you do, here's a bit of advice.."
Zenzu looked serious and dead cold, "Never forget who you are and what you can accomplish, if u keep those 2 things in mind, then maybe..."
Zenzu stopped aburtly and looked away, as if he had been slapped, a single tear fell from his eye, he stood up and faced the door
"Heh ill get you that nurse so we can hurry up and train"
With that he left the room..
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:07 pm

ooc: double lol

Zozo stopped zenzu, he stood up from his bed, you said i should never forget myself, well then i have to do this myself, he walked out of the room, and somehow zenzu knew he wouldn't see him again, for a few hours, maybe because of getting beaten, or another thing..

ooc: this is lolled out.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:34 am

Nasin had put a note on his bed

" i will leave you, meet me in thye higure hq"
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:43 am

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Zenzu's snout echoed thorughtout the hospital
"That little runt is GUNNA PAY" Zenzu then in a rush of fury leapt outta the window and headed to HQ
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:41 am

*kanda coming from the construction area, then arives at the hospital, as no one notices him, he steal a few medical suplies, and then disapers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital of sunagakure   Hospital of sunagakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital of sunagakure
Page 1 of 1