Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.

Go down 
+2
Rasengan888
Uchiha Madara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*irou clone finsh off the remaining guards*
that was quick and didnt take that much effort
*irou notice he saw a raven flying towards the village*
soon enough
*the locals that saw, them runs into their house's and lock their doors*
*irou looks away*
i dont kill anyone who doesnt fight back
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 am

"Then Fight me!" Otonami shouts and he charges at him and immediately hits him with his Sonic Blade in blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
"Then Fight me!" Otonami shouts and he charges at him and immediately hits him with his Sonic Blade in blinding speed.
oi, resangan, he is in the village just to tell you
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:13 am

Irou suddenly disappeard as a clone. "****! Where is he?" Otonami wondered.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:13 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
*irou looks at him*
weakling*irou appears right infornt of him* Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the otonami in a dark empty space where his body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the irou is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce his/her dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals

*irou starts to laugh*
who are you
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
*irou looks at him*
weakling*irou appears right infornt of him* Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the otonami in a dark empty space where his body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the irou is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce his/her dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals

*irou starts to laugh*
who are you
oi, irou, we are fighting in the village
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

Madara went into an undergorund burrow that served as invasion HQ (Hey you gotta prepare for somethng like this.)

Are things ready?

Almost sir, we are just linking up the devices.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am

Sir, the uhm....

What is it?

The Kyuuubi sir,,,, it's not in the village.

Crap.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 am

*irou appears*
i will just sit here
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:44 am

OOC: LOL gotta go be back in about 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:45 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
ok me too
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Uchiha Madara wrote:
ok me too
*irou its there looking space out*
the wait is killing me
*irou starts to run his hand through his hair*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Madara walks in,

All preliminary preparations are made, sir. The only thing missing is the Kyuubi.

Good work, soldier.

TUrns to Irou, without the Kyuubi, this plan cannot be executed. What now?
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Madara walks in,

All preliminary preparations are made, sir. The only thing missing is the Kyuubi.

Good work, soldier.

TUrns to Irou, without the Kyuubi, this plan cannot be executed. What now?
want to blow up rocks
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:

want to blow up rocks

Madara looked puzzled

What exactly do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:

want to blow up rocks

Madara looked puzzled

What exactly do you mean by that?
theres nothing else to do
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I could try and recruit Ayame and pair him up with you,

OOC: team SHaringan ftw!
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
I could try and recruit Ayame and pair him up with you,

OOC: team SHaringan ftw!
ok-revenge of the uchiha the movie
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm

You know what? Let's wait a bit, I heard he "isn't ready" to join us,,, yet.
OOC: Lol I forgot he already said "not yet"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:24 pm

OOC: Irou let's go to the chatbox. Nothing to RP about right now.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Uchiha Madara wrote:
You know what? Let's wait a bit, I heard he "isn't ready" to join us,,, yet.
OOC: Lol I forgot he already said "not yet"
i guess
revenge of the uchiha
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:34 pm

OOC: dude let's go to the chatbox, everybody's there.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:51 pm

*irou stands*
man i beat u again
*irou beats another troop in string contest*
im the greatest
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*irou stands*
man i beat u again
im the greatest
*all troops are now drawing cards*
who got the ace
ninja-me
irou- you win
ninja- what do i win
irou-nothing
*Irou laughs*
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
*irou stands*
man i beat u again
im the greatest
*all troops are now drawing cards*
who got the ace
ninja-me
irou- you win
ninja- what do i win
irou-nothing
*Irou laughs*
man im tired
*irou lays down*
cant wait for the invasion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next