Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.

Go down 
+2
Rasengan888
Uchiha Madara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Madara went in to check on the soldiers.

They were all asleep.

Maybe I should wake them..... Nah,, they're gonna need the energy.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

The hour of reckoning is at hand....

Ultimate power will belong to where it should be...........

Yukigakure will fall, regardless of the events in the upcoming days.

Madara thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Wow that was a corny monologue. Note to self, never use those words again.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:59 am

*irou wakes up*
man that was a good sleep
*looks at everyone*
wake up and get things together for madara, i will be leaving for a minute
*irou leaves*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Madara comes in and starts writing a note:

Irou and Ayame,

Higure is becoming a much bigger bother than I anticipated, it seems that a major alliance is forming among kumogakure and Yukigakure, I will have to alter the devices myself if the attack is supposed to be successful, this is the reason why I was gone the whole day, I regret failing to inform you. However, once proper regropuing (Once we are all on) The attack will commence, we will destroy Yukigakure, without prejudice, and without mercy. After that, we will crush Higure under with our own fists.

That is all.

He then looks to the Akatsuki army in the hideout.

You already know my orders for tomorrow (Hopefully we can begin this arc tomorrow). Kill anything that moves. Stay alert also. Victory is at hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:04 pm

comes in with the orb and reads the note that was left there i see we will attack higure huh starts towalk around and sits to wait for the other akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:08 pm

i will be right back i will go to the valley of end ok then he teleports away with the orb
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:16 am

Madara came in the HQ,, and he faced the army...

There will be minor changes to the plan.......

Madara went on to explain a very intricate change involving the foot soldiers, after he finished everyone was shocked and fearful.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:18 am

Sir, are you sure of this? One of them asked.

Of course I am, it is unfortunate and very risky, but it must be done. The enemy is increasing in number, and I cannot draw out some of the soldiers in Kirigakure. Madara replied.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:21 am

Hushed whispers came from the crowd.

Madara expected this kind of response, but he was sure this plan was no-fail.

I'm sure you people are doubting the integrity of this plan, but are you not soldiers? Are you cowards instead? We will enter a war, you people should know you are risking your lives!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:26 am

The soldiers look ashamed.... then one of them said.

Yes, sir! I will fight for the cause!

This was echoed by all the other soldiers and they were now in an uproar. They were obviously quite confident.

With this result, Madara was very pleased and he left the headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:27 am

If anyone needs me, I'll be in Kirigakure. Send the messages there.

And Madara teleported to Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:38 am

This arc is over.

The results are:

Yukigakure suffered major damage, but not beyond repair, MAdara managed to steal Yukigakure's forbidden scrolls, and Kanda was hospitalized and Irou beat the 8-tails.

This thread will now be locked.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:39 am

To Kaname or UDG, please lock it ^_^ It seems I don't have permission to lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.   The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Yukigakure, Phase 1-Meeting Place of attackers.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3