Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The shadow clone jutsu...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

The shadow clone jutsu... Empty
PostSubject: The shadow clone jutsu...   The shadow clone jutsu... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:04 pm

I think it should be 150 chakra points for EACH CLONE. So, if I poof out 10 clones, that would cost me 1,500 chakra. 100 clones and it would be 15000 chakra, whaddaya think?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: The shadow clone jutsu...   The shadow clone jutsu... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 am

How about 100. I think 150 is a little too much.
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: The shadow clone jutsu...   The shadow clone jutsu... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Actually , i thnk a Shadow Clone should be more then tat , 1000 Charka ( Rank-B ) to perform the Jutsu , at best , a " normal " Shadow Clone Jutsu can produce up to abt 5-8 Clones , a Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu is different from a normal Shadow Clone Jutsu , first , a Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu is Rank-A , it takes up more Charka , allowing us to produce more clones , so i thnk maybe 100-150 is too little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shadow clone jutsu...   The shadow clone jutsu... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shadow clone jutsu...
Page 1 of 1