Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the back up higure hq

Go down 
+4
tmack
Hunter Shinigami
Mishimoto.Ken
hanabishi kanda
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

the back up higure hq Empty
PostSubject: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:12 am

this is the place where higure will use if the original hq is destroyed. like the other hq, it can only be found by special chakra given only by kenta or any other higure member
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:19 am

that is true i am the key factor for entrance to the bases
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:08 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
that is true i am the key factor for entrance to the bases
yah, so curent members can still go in here
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:28 am

THIS IS HIGURE"S TOP SUPER SECRET HQ! PLEASE DONT DESTROY IT.HIGURE MEMBERS ONLY!!!

i'll make this place look better!
*using earth jutsu makes renevations*

there we go!
that asshole irou destroyed the main base!

Last edited by Ichimura.Kenta on Sun May 03, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:31 am

CAN I GET A RAIN CHECK OF ALL HIGURE MEMBERS!!

leader kenta
-nasin
-neose
-makaveli
-kanda
-hunter
-samui

anyone missing?

Last edited by Ichimura.Kenta on Sun May 03, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:42 am

*enters the H.Q.*
wow its nice i hope this one doesn't get blown up.
anyway i have to train because i'm the only one of the members of the higure fought the atskauki on a one-on-one basis.
*exits the H.Q.*
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:46 am

seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
anyway i have to train because i'm the only one of the members of the higure fought the atskauki on a one-on-one basis.
*exits the H.Q.*

OCC: actually I fought and I have a biju in me so if I lost my character would have been dead
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:51 am

tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

OCC: actually I fought and I have a biju in me so if I lost my character would have been dead
OOC- and i fought irou 2 times, both ended in my victory, and also. i fought madara
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

OOC- and i fought irou 2 times, both ended in my victory, and also. i fought madara
ooc- i was outnumber the 2nd time and the 3rd time i was beating you
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

actually. i just let you got away, and that 3rd time, you ran away with out telling ous, so it was considered a draw, just be great full i didn't count that match, and also. you aren't supose to be here
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:41 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

actually. i just let you got away, and that 3rd time, you ran away with out telling ous, so it was considered a draw, just be great full i didn't count that match, and also. you aren't supose to be here
i had to get off for a couple of minutes than i came back and you said i came too alte it was only 20mins
i was going to win you was barely alive and i was beating you in your 1tail form
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

i had to get off for a couple of minutes than i came back and you said i came too alte it was only 20mins
i was going to win you was barely alive and i was beating you in your 1tail form
technically. i was only useing 9 tails chakra, i was not in a tailed form, and the thing is that you did not say that youwere leaving for a while. you actually thing that all of ous can just wait for you, no way, the world doesn't revolve around you
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

technically. i was only useing 9 tails chakra, i was not in a tailed form, and the thing is that you did not say that youwere leaving for a while. you actually thing that all of ous can just wait for you, no way, the world doesn't revolve around you
i couldnt i had to do something and when i came back you said i couldnt fight. not always people got time to type stuff
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

i couldnt i had to do something and when i came back you said i couldnt fight. not always people got time to type stuff
that is not trye actually. i am busy most of the time my self, but when i was about to leave. i would leave a post that said that i was going to be gone, and gave an estimate of how long i was going away for. if i could do it, you could have done it
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
tmack wrote:
seed of terror wrote:
*enters the H.Q.*
*exits the H.Q.*

that is not trye actually. i am busy most of the time my self, but when i was about to leave. i would leave a post that said that i was going to be gone, and gave an estimate of how long i was going away for. if i could do it, you could have done it
i couldnt do it at the time
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
actually you could but you choose not to do it. every one has a choice. and every choice has a consequence,it was not that you were pulled away and straped into a chair not being able to move.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:55 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
actually you could but you choose not to do it. every one has a choice. and every choice has a consequence,it was not that you were pulled away and straped into a chair not being able to move.
someone wated to use the computer and i hade to
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
and so. you could have said "one sec"then typed that you had to go for a while cause some one wanted to use the computer or something, either way, it all leads to you choosing to run away from that fight, no matter what the excuse, you ran a way. end of disguestion.
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
and so. you could have said "one sec"then typed that you had to go for a while cause some one wanted to use the computer or something, either way, it all leads to you choosing to run away from that fight, no matter what the excuse, you ran a way. end of disguestion.
how about this we settle this now
i walk myself to the snow village and beat you
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
it is not that simple. i am not in the snow village any more. and where i am, it is close to mid night, the last matchwe had lasted for like about an hour, i think. well, around that time, and it is this late, i won't be able to stay up that much, so it would only end with me saying "i have to go to bed, we will continue this 2morrow". thus leaving our match undesided. so its better that we don't for the time being
Back to top Go down
Irou Uchiha
Kazekage
Irou Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
it is not that simple. i am not in the snow village any more. and where i am, it is close to mid night, the last matchwe had lasted for like about an hour, i think. well, around that time, and it is this late, i won't be able to stay up that much, so it would only end with me saying "i have to go to bed, we will continue this 2morrow". thus leaving our match undesided. so its better that we don't for the time being
i guess
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Six Samurai Irou wrote:
i guess
and the beast finnaly subdues to the reasoning of the human
(it is a metaphore, so don't take it personal ok)
Back to top Go down
Mishimoto.Ken
Tsuchikage
Mishimoto.Ken

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:23 pm

no more ooc chats plz
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
no more ooc chats plz
ok ok. we already stoped
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:
no more ooc chats plz
*enters the base*
Whats up Kenta alot of things are going on now huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the back up higure hq   the back up higure hq Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the back up higure hq
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next