Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

makaveli sabarashii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

makaveli sabarashii Empty
PostSubject: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:23 am

Here is my Character

Name: makaveli "The White Dragon" Subarashii *pronunciation mah-kah- vel- lee Sab - ba - ra - shii*
Height: 5'6
Weight: 134
Nationality: Lighting Nation
Class: genin
Weapons:a white blade with a dragon design on the hilt (i can pass strong amounts of lightning though it and from dragons made of lightning, i can also drop the blade into the ground and a lightning barrier forms)
Skills: My Clan the Subarashii can make Lightining Storms brew to multiply their power but only once a battle and can take Millions of Watts of electricity in their bodys called the Sabarashii lightning Technique and can travel close to the speed of light with lightining, i have a unique trait that allows me to control lightning and infuse tools with lightning and do the same, all with my eyez, also can do illusions
Ninja Tech: lightning rasenshuriken, rasendori, sekikigorishu, sandankannaku, kashinosoudo, makanoshiku (my four main illusions)
Favorite Ninja Tech: lightning style drarasendoriken (i make a huge dragon, form the lightning into a ball, my chakra gets infused with it, then lightning sides form, and i throw it, it starts out a lightning rasenshuriken, but it expands into a huge dragon again, but much stronger, and i can control it with a leash made of a chidori senbon, once it shallows an oppenate, it explodes, and the lightning envoples the whole area, but because of my clan trait, i am left unhurt)
summoning: can summon a range of lightning dragons and each have a different ability, but none have yet to be shown
Hand to hand: okay
Favorite Hand to Hand: Subarashii Combination ( my arms and legs become covered in lightning and i do a combination of Punches and Kicks)
Illusions:excellent

personallity: like to protect his friends, doesnt like talking about his past, and he is always hanging out with his older brother, till recentely he didnt know, makes the hardest effort fighting, but emotions sometimes get into the way, and he can be a perv sometimes......
soul element: Lightning

Last edited by makaveli on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 am

makaveli wrote:
Here is my Character

Name: makaveli "The White Dragon" Subarashii *pronunciation mah-kah- vel- lee Sab - ba - ra - shii*
Class: Chunin
Weapons:a white blade with a dragon design on the hilt (i can pass strong amounts of lightning though it and from dragons made of lightning, i can also drop the blade into the ground and a lightning barrier forms)
Skills: My Clan the Subarashii can make Lightining Storms brew to multiply their power but only once a battle and can take Millions of Watts of electricity in their bodys called the Sabarashii lightning Technique and can travel close to the speed of light with lightining, i have a unique trait that allows me to control lightning and infuse tools with lightning and do the same, all with my eyez, also can do illusions
Ninja Tech: lightning rasenshuriken, rasendori, sekikigorishu, sandankannaku, kashinosoudo, makanoshiku (my four main illusions)
Favorite Ninja Tech: lightning style drarasendoriken (i make a huge dragon, form the lightning into a ball, my chakra gets infused with it, then lightning sides form, and i throw it, it starts out a lightning rasenshuriken, but it expands into a huge dragon again, but much stronger, and i can control it with a leash made of a chidori senbon, once it shallows an oppenate, it explodes, and the lightning envoples the whole area, but because of my clan trait, i am left unhurt)
summoning: can summon a range of lightning dragons and each have a different ability, but none have yet to be shown
Favorite Hand to Hand: Subarashii Combination ( my arms and legs become covered in lightning and i do a combination of Punches and Kicks)

personallity: like to protect his friends, doesnt like talking about his past, and he is always hanging out with his older brother, till recentely he didnt know, makes the hardest effort fighting, but emotions sometimes get into the way, and he can be a perv sometimes......

I am no admin but you have to start as gennin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:40 am

tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:
Here is my Character

alright...but now what
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 am

makaveli wrote:
tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:
Here is my Character

alright...but now what
start off in kumo then come to yukigakure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 am

tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:
tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:
Here is my Character

alright...but now what
start off in kumo then come to yukigakure

alright
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Justin (makaveli)
Chunin
Justin (makaveli)

PostSubject: i am back bitches   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 pm

i am makaveli and i am back
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:03 am

REPOST your char info beacause I deleted the old account
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii   makaveli sabarashii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

makaveli sabarashii
Page 1 of 1