Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Empty
PostSubject: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 am

occ: dont approve this list till i post a second time saying i am done cuz i have a bit of work to do

Name:Lightening Shadow Shuriken:
Type: Long Range
Description: The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken that are engulfed in lightening in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.

Name: Rasengan
Type:Short Range
Description: The Rasengan is a powerful technique invented by Minato Namikaze, though after three years of development it was never completed. Rasengan was meant to be an example of nature manipulation as Minato meant to combine his chakra element with the Rasengan. He died before he could accomplish this, but the Rasengan is still a very useful and difficult jutsu to learn. (copyed from Narutopedia.com)

Name: Lightening Rasengan
Type: Mid range
Description: The Lightening rasengan is a powerful technique branched from the rasengan made by Minato Namikaze, It uses lightening element to make it even more powerful, also it allows the user to shoot it from the palm instead of just just a short range attack but a draw back is that it can only be shot in a straight line

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Short Range
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Name: Lightning Destruction
Type: Mid range
Description: The user places his hands to the ground after converting their chakra to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of lightning that cuts through the ground towards the target. The shape of the bolt is a triangular figure with the base in front of the user and the tip headed towards the opponent. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates with enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with

Name: Lightening Dragon
type: All ranges
By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to can create the form of a dragon The dragon-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack. Being a Lightning Release Ninjutsu, it requires a large amounts of chakra from the user to maintain and thus is a risk to use with a low chakra supply.

name: lightning rasenshuriken
type: long range
by not only adding lightning, but fusing lightning chakra nature with the rasengan, they can achive this super rasenshuriken, lightning forms strong blue blades around a lightning rasengan, and once this justu is made the user has two choices 1) he can use this as a melee weapon and it has a stronger effect on the opponent if it hits or 2) the user can throw it, and the lightning will expand if a an hand sign, or in my clan's case, an special eye actavation method, and it will do three things 1) spread lightning though an 100 meter area 2) the blade will stay as one and have a bigger chance of hitting and 3) if a hit is made, the place that recived the most lightning chakra points will close off for 20 mintues

name:eight gates release
type: support/stength
The Eight Gates are eight specific points on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By opening these gates, the user can surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own bodies.
gates able to open so far:
# Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon)
# Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon, English TV: "Gate of Rest")
# Gate of Life (生門, Seimon)
# Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon)
# Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon, English TV: "Gate of Closing")
# Gate of View (景門, Keimon, English TV: "Gate of Joy")
# Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon, English TV: "Gate of Shock")

Name: Front Lotus (表蓮華, Omote Renge; Viz "Initial Lotus", English TV "Primary Lotus")
Type: Kinjutsu, B-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user launches the opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Now behind his opponent, the user restrains them and pile drives them into the ground headfirst. Because it uses one of the chakra gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this jutsu a "double-edged sword."

Name: Reverse Lotus (裏蓮華, Ura Renge; English TV "Hidden Lotus")
Type: Kinjutsu, A-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
This jutsu is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened (in every instance in which it has been used, five gates are opened). Once enough gates are open, the user launches the target into the air and strikes them at inhuman speed before hitting them with one arm and one foot, sending the target crashing into the ground. This is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.

Name: Eternal Chaotic Dance
Type: Kinjutsu, Offensive, Short Range (0-5m)
After opening seven chakra gates, maka punches the ground, creating an earthquake that launches his opponent into the air. He then attacks his foe many times at the speed of light, moving so fast that it seems as if there are three makas attacking at once. To finish, maka punches the enemy from the sky three times, slamming them back to the ground.

name: lightning dragon tornado
type: short range
by forming a blade of lightning, makaveli can then draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around makaveli's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of him. It will then strike out against his opponent and painfully trap them in the vortex. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Last edited by makaveli on Sun May 03, 2009 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 am

alright i am done
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:32 am

Can't have any created doijustus
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 am

Kaname wrote:
Can't have any created doijustus

whats that???
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:14 am

he means you cannot create your own eye T__T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:50 am

dammit...okay i will edit in the morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 am

wait,what if it is the sharingan, but a long time ago, my clan would experment with the sharingan, then inplanted it in a child, they altered the sharingan then made it so my genes could accept it, then because of that, the color changed
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:55 am

doijustus are clan based, so you'd have to be an uchia to get sharingan or, be from the leaf vilage to even experiment on it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:59 am

Kaname wrote:
doijustus are clan based, so you'd have to be an uchia to get sharingan or, be from the leaf vilage to even experiment on it.
okay, so the story that i wrote on it, wont work, damn, okay wait a sec.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:49 am

makaveli wrote:
wait,what if it is the sharingan, but a long time ago, my clan would experment with the sharingan, then inplanted it in a child, they altered the sharingan then made it so my genes could accept it, then because of that, the color changed

how could you make a doijutsu with out telling me...you are apart of my clan..that I made so how are you gonna make storys with out telling me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 am

tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:

how could you make a doijutsu with out telling me...you are apart of my clan..that I made so how are you gonna make storys with out telling me

okay, give me an idea motherfucka
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 am

makaveli wrote:
tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:

well kaname said you can't make your own eye so I can't give you any ideas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:43 am

tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:
tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:

he said if i could make it to where it would make sence and fit onto the uchiha story line, then i can do it
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 am

makaveli wrote:
tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:
tmack wrote:
makaveli wrote:

he said if i could make it to where it would make sence and fit onto the uchiha story line, then i can do it

okay then I will...just let the imaginary juices flow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)   makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

makaveli sabarashii jutsu(undergoing renovations)
Page 1 of 1