Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

makaveli sabarashii (repost and update)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin (makaveli)
Chunin
Justin (makaveli)

makaveli sabarashii (repost and update) Empty
PostSubject: makaveli sabarashii (repost and update)   makaveli sabarashii (repost and update) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 am

Here is my Character

Name: makaveli "The White Dragon" Subarashii *pronunciation mah-kah- vel- lee Sab - ba - ra - shii*

Height: 5'6

Weight: 134

Nationality: Lighting Nation

Class: chunin

Weapons:a white blade with a dragon design on the hilt, the blade was formed by pure lightning carving out metal to a perfect sword design, therefore it can be used to conduct and transfer any lightning, specially made extra long kurai, two katanas, two gaint shuriken, and brass knuckles

Skills: My Clan the Subarashii can make Lightining Storms brew to multiply their power but only once a battle and can take Millions of Watts of electricity in their bodys called the Sabarashii lightning Technique and can travel close to the speed of light with lightining, i have a unique trait that allows me to control lightning and infuse tools with lightning and do the same, i also have the eight gates at my disposal

Ninja Tech: eight gates (main)

Favorite Ninja Tech: killzone death blow

summoning:bad

Hand to hand: excellent

Favorite Hand to Hand:killzone fire range

personallity: like to protect his friends, doesnt like talking about his past, and he is always hanging out with his older brother, till recentely he didnt know, makes the hardest effort fighting, but emotions sometimes get into the way, and he can be a perv sometimes......
soul element: Lightning

Last edited by Justin (makaveli) on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

makaveli sabarashii (repost and update) Empty
PostSubject: Re: makaveli sabarashii (repost and update)   makaveli sabarashii (repost and update) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 am

its hard to read, could you space it out more.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com

makaveli sabarashii (repost and update)
Page 1 of 1