Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hanabishi kanda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm

the 9 tails Jinchūriki.
wind nature chakra
Name:hanabishi kanda
Nationality: missing nin looking for a home
Personality: tries to be indiferent, but if someting enrages him like his friends getting killed or about to be killed. he will not hold back and use 9 tails chakratries not to care, but that doesn't relly work. and a secret side is that he likes to find cute animals. like small foxxes and cats and take them in.
Physical Stature:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 148 pounds
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: black as the darkness in his heart
Hair Style: spikey. but not too spiky
Skin Colour: pale white (the reason is listed down below)
Accessories: (not sure if it is an accesory) a bandana around his head to hide most of his eyes but enough to see through them
Clothing: always in a long cloak to cover his body (reason why his skin is pale due to thet lack of light hitting his skin
Appearance: image not available yet

Ninja Skills

Class: missing nin
Weapons:main weapon is a black katana made from chakra metal tampered with steal to make it much stronger with 2 black kunais of the same materials, the ring of neptune(see character sheet link in sig)and the basic kunai and shurikens
Skills: because of his constant traveling, kanda is a master of hiding his trail and espionage. meaning he can esly sneek up on even a anbu level ninja or escape
Small weaknesses: due to lack of contact with people. when out side of battle. he can be nieve some of the times even falling for most lies.

favoret jutsu: not revealed yet
chakra nature: wind and water

profile/story: with the 9 tails sealed inside of him. kanda was un wanted and had no parents. so when he was strong enough to travel on his own. he left his vilage and travels all over the world. but when he settled down in a town. a few bandets came. and taralized the vilage. cursing his powerless ness. kanda uncounsiously used the 9 tails chakra and killing most of the bandets. the rest flead in terror. when kanda woke up. he was driven out of a small vilage close to konoha. and continues to travel. finding a true friend, but distencing himself at the same time

i hope that is betterhanabishi kanda Itachi_and_Kisame_Debut
this is the image of the hat i was talking about. and i would reallly apreciate if any one can find out the name of this particular hat

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat May 09, 2009 6:56 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 pm

im going need more then that. Are you making your own char or do you plan on using naruto
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Kaname wrote:
im going need more then that. Are you making your own char or do you plan on using naruto
i'm working on it right now. i am just establishing the fact that i have the 9 tails. ok keep your shirt on
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Kaname wrote:
kool
how about now
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Kaname wrote:
approved
ok. and you should set up a chat box. not some forum where we have to refresh the page our self. i mean likt that chat box over by my forum
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 pm

i have one set up its at the bottom of the page. i just hid the box. and next time post questions like this in FAQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hanabishi kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi kanda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanabishi kanda
Page 1 of 1