Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hanabishi kanda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi  kanda Empty
PostSubject: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi  kanda Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:15 pm

village- none so far, originally a small vilage close to konoha

taijutsu- average for ofence, but defence is the better of the 2
ninjutsu- above taijutsu
genjutsu- completly 0. can not use genjutsu

assesories
a black katana- the katana is very special. it is one of a kind. it is a mixture of several metals. but mostly steal and chakra metal. the ratio of the metals complement eachother so it is not weak due to the chakra metal and can easly absorb chakra with little or no risistance
2 black kunai- the same as the katana, but in the shape of kunai. these weapons are a set, but still one of a kind
ring of neptune- it absorbs a lot of water chakra from the user and stors it in ring, it will releace some chakra and make some attacks with water with the code words chanted(similar to a mage if you would) all attacks range from b rank to s rank
like all rings, the physical decription is thatit is made of 95 % chakra metal, buth several other metals, on the ring, there is a seal etched in similar to the seal on saske for his curse mark, but instead of that fang mark thing, ther is a second seal on ther that looks like a small eye whos pupals are in the shape of crosses and the eye is blue
dextru emittam-b rank- shoots a large spear of water at the opponent at high speeds
sinistra emittemo- a rank- shoots several spears of water at the oppenent at high speeds, a streanthened version of dextru emittam
delay- basikly holds the attack
release- fires the attack, these 2 chants aply to all attack
magna cataracta- a rank- forms a large piller of water over the oppenent then lunges at them crushing them with pure water presure
ho hero meta chilion prospon adeat- a rank- forms several swords above me made of water and shoots at the oppenents equal to the dextru emittam, but with more power, a rank, but still powerful
si ca shi shi ku shi ro adeat- b rank- sumons about 10 water knives wovering infront of me, they then shoot at the opponen faster than dextru emittam, but its attack power is only half due to the size
flan paries aerialis- b rank- makes a water shield in front of me
stagitta lunalucis- d rank- shoots a single arrow of water at high speeds
mucro of unda- a rank- a sword of water forms in my hadns, it is very sharp, almost on par with wind chakra
some chants are only for the ring of neptune and they require the chant
addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis
redundo of deus- s rank- relieces a large amount of water chakra and then shoots a presurized blast of water with enough water to flood the entire field
telum of neptune- s rank- a smaller spear compared to the others, but the streanth of it is on par with devine storm jutsu
(and most of the chants are in laten or close to the latn spelling)

skin color- pale white due to the large coat that kanda always have on. the only part that is not pail is his feet that has several tan lines

part of the hanabishi clan, but the only one left of his clan

chakra element- wind
summon- foxes the size of the foxes are proortioanal to the chakra i use
rank d fox- mainly for messages, the quickest of my foxes
rank c- a little stronger, used for tracking
rank b- fast but not as fast as rank d, used for transportation. i ride it like a horse if i am in a hurry or in battle
rank a- stronger and faster than rank b
rank s- a high rank fox about the size of the 9 tails.

jutsu

rank d-mostly relies on covering his weapons with his chakra so mostly d rank
covering the katana- just covering the katana to give the blade more sharpness
covering the kunai- a little special but still rank d, the only thing different is to make up for its leanth, the chakra blades can extend to catch the opponent off guard
covering the hands- its a near range move. even though i make my hand a blade. i can not extend the chakra blade
rank c
Fūton- slicing wind- i slash at my opponent and i the slice forms a cresent moon shape attack that flies into a straight line. basic far range attack. for image purpous. imagine ichigo from bleach doing the getsuga tensho
Fūton- rock cannon- i do a upwards slash at the ground and with the wind chakra. i send some rocks covered in wind chakra at the opponent at a high speed equivilent to an air soft gun. i would love to say a real gun. but that is too fast to react. so i toned it down to an air soft gun as they are still fast but they can be seen
rank b
Fūton- slicing wind fissure- i stab the blade into the fround and the ground below my opponent erupts with many slicing wind blades shooting up to hit the opponent. it is the next step for the slising wind technique
Fūton-wind wall barrier
hand signs- tiger, monkey, horse, boar
after i do the hand sinds. i place one of my palms on the ground and a tornado forms around me as a barrier. if any one is unluckly gets in wher the wind spins or tries to get past it, they will be torn to shreads. the only place to enter it is from the top as that is where the opening is
resangan- i don't have to explain do i
rank a
Fūton resangan- a rasangan mixed in with wind chakra. it is not the resenshurrekin
suiton- exploding water shock wave
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Exploding_Water_Colliding_Wave
rank s
Fūton-devine storm-
hand signs- rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog
description- so far, the most powerful jutsu i can perform and the most lethal jutsu i currently have, after i perform the hand signs, a tornado forms around my hand (like jin in the yu yu hakusho manga)i punch at my opponent, and the tornado extends, the longer the tornado, the larger it will grow, like other wind moves and because it is a tornado, if the opponent is even away from the move. depending on how far they are awayfrom the move and how far i am away, the opponent will be sucked in and be constantly sliced with wind chakra. this jutsu requires a lot of chakra, even if it is a s rank jutsu, and because of the leathalty, i can currently only perform it only once. how ever, i can perform it a 2nd or 3rd time if i am using a lot of fox chakra, the number of tails i have at the time is how many times i can use the jutsu, but the over all number of times i can use it does not change. so for example. if i was in one tail mode, and i have not used it yet, then i can use that jutsu in a totle of 2 times, 2 tails 3 times, 4 tails 5 times. so on and so on, but how ever, if i have already used it then if i am in one tail, then i can use it only once, if i have used 2 times, and i was in 1 tails form. if i go into 2 tails form, then i only get one more shot
combo attack
great explosion- rank c and above depending on the attack.if some one dows a fire style attack. i shoot a slising blade attack at it in the same direction. because of fire chakra devouring wind chakram it shoud make a large explosion. and my slicing wind blades are my fastes but weakest attack, no matter what the speed of the fire attack. my slicing wind techniqeu will catch up to it. the stronger the fire attack, the stronger the explosion
great tsuname dragon- rank b or above- when some one does a water bace attack. i perform wind wall barrier and cread a dragon of swerling water and wind chakra that attacks my opponent. when i perform the wind wall jutsu, second, the attack looks like the dragon is emerging from us and me and my partners are in the mouth, but we stay where we are
great fire cyclone- rank b or above- i perform wind wall barrier , if i the wall was hit, then the cyclone is caught on fire, but because of the swerling of the winds, i am left untouched
raging storm- combined with wind chakra, water chakra and lightning chakra,some one does water jutsu, i use devine storm and creat a tsuname, then the lighting chakra is then dded to make lightning strike all around with out damaging the users
so imagine i do water wall jutsu, but instead of the usuall clycone that forms around me. it looks like a dragon emerging, then it attacks.
another way to imagin it is that i am in the eye of the tornado and ater chakra is mixed in with it morming the tornado into a dragon with me still in the eye of the storm.
that is the clearest way i can explain it. if you have questins, pm me

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Tue May 05, 2009 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi  kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi  kanda Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:43 am

ok. this will be a description for all rings of gods in general,
1)it will suck up and store a karge amount of chakra that is their element
2) when stored up, you can not use that chakra for jutsus any more but in exchange, you will be able to use the rings own attacks
3)the rings them selves act like chakra weights, meaning, if you take off the ring, your body will be able to produce more chalkra before the usage of the ring thus a temporary boost in chakra tillthey go back to the normal level of chakra
4)in order to use the attacks, the rings must be put on
5)all attacks must be chanted in latin
6) if you want a ring of a god from me if there are any left, then pm me
7) if you wish to have a ring of the gods, then you must have the same chakra nature as the ring it self due to the fact that if a person does not have the same chakra nature s the ring, the body will be foreced to produce the chakra and the shear stress of the production will break the body down at a celular level and thus prevent a person from using any chakra
if you have any questions, pm me
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi  kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi  kanda Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:34 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
ok. this will be a description for all rings of gods in general,
1)it will suck up and store a karge amount of chakra that is their element
2) when stored up, you can not use that chakra for jutsus any more but in exchange, you will be able to use the rings own attacks
3)the rings them selves act like chakra weights, meaning, if you take off the ring, your body will be able to produce more chalkra before the usage of the ring thus a temporary boost in chakra tillthey go back to the normal level of chakra
4)in order to use the attacks, the rings must be put on
5)all attacks must be chanted in latin
6) if you want a ring of a god from me if there are any left, then pm me
7) if you wish to have a ring of the gods, then you must have the same chakra nature as the ring it self due to the fact that if a person does not have the same chakra nature s the ring, the body will be foreced to produce the chakra and the shear stress of the production will break the body down at a celular level and thus prevent a person from using any chakra
if you have any questions, pm me
and also. they do not indreas chakra, but just puts some back. they are not amplifiers, but weights. cause logically, eights allow you to be more faster, if you take them off, but that is not a speed boost, but actually useing their original speed
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

hanabishi  kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi  kanda Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:36 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
village- none so far, originally a small vilage close to konoha

taijutsu- average for ofence, but defence is the better of the 2
ninjutsu- above taijutsu
genjutsu- completly 0. can not use genjutsu

assesories
a black katana- the katana is very special. it is one of a kind. it is a mixture of several metals. but mostly steal and chakra metal. the ratio of the metals complement eachother so it is not weak due to the chakra metal and can easly absorb chakra with little or no risistance
2 black kunai- the same as the katana, but in the shape of kunai. these weapons are a set, but still one of a kind
ring of neptune- it absorbs a lot of water chakra from the user and stors it in ring, it will releace some chakra and make some attacks with water with the code words chanted(similar to a mage if you would) all attacks range from b rank to s rank
like all rings, the physical decription is thatit is made of 95 % chakra metal, buth several other metals, on the ring, there is a seal etched in similar to the seal on saske for his curse mark, but instead of that fang mark thing, ther is a second seal on ther that looks like a small eye whos pupals are in the shape of crosses and the eye is blue
dextru emittam-b rank- shoots a large spear of water at the opponent at high speeds
sinistra emittemo- a rank- shoots several spears of water at the oppenent at high speeds, a streanthened version of dextru emittam
delay- basikly holds the attack
release- fires the attack, these 2 chants aply to all attack
magna cataracta- a rank- forms a large piller of water over the oppenent then lunges at them crushing them with pure water presure
ho hero meta chilion prospon adeat- a rank- forms several swords above me made of water and shoots at the oppenents equal to the dextru emittam, but with more power, a rank, but still powerful
si ca shi shi ku shi ro adeat- b rank- sumons about 10 water knives wovering infront of me, they then shoot at the opponen faster than dextru emittam, but its attack power is only half due to the size
flan paries aerialis- b rank- makes a water shield in front of me
stagitta lunalucis- d rank- shoots a single arrow of water at high speeds
mucro of unda- a rank- a sword of water forms in my hadns, it is very sharp, almost on par with wind chakra
some chants are only for the ring of neptune and they require the chant
addo quartus meus manus manus quod somniculouse meus hostilis
redundo of deus- s rank- relieces a large amount of water chakra and then shoots a presurized blast of water with enough water to flood the entire field
telum of neptune- s rank- a smaller spear compared to the others, but the streanth of it is on par with devine storm jutsu
(and most of the chants are in laten or close to the latn spelling)

skin color- pale white due to the large coat that kanda always have on. the only part that is not pail is his feet that has several tan lines

part of the hanabishi clan, but the only one left of his clan

chakra element- wind
summon- foxes the size of the foxes are proortioanal to the chakra i use
rank d fox- mainly for messages, the quickest of my foxes
rank c- a little stronger, used for tracking
rank b- fast but not as fast as rank d, used for transportation. i ride it like a horse if i am in a hurry or in battle
rank a- stronger and faster than rank b
rank s- a high rank fox about the size of the 9 tails.

jutsu

rank d-mostly relies on covering his weapons with his chakra so mostly d rank
covering the katana- just covering the katana to give the blade more sharpness
covering the kunai- a little special but still rank d, the only thing different is to make up for its leanth, the chakra blades can extend to catch the opponent off guard
covering the hands- its a near range move. even though i make my hand a blade. i can not extend the chakra blade
rank c
Fūton- slicing wind- i slash at my opponent and i the slice forms a cresent moon shape attack that flies into a straight line. basic far range attack. for image purpous. imagine ichigo from bleach doing the getsuga tensho
Fūton- rock cannon- i do a upwards slash at the ground and with the wind chakra. i send some rocks covered in wind chakra at the opponent at a high speed equivilent to an air soft gun. i would love to say a real gun. but that is too fast to react. so i toned it down to an air soft gun as they are still fast but they can be seen
rank b
Fūton- slicing wind fissure- i stab the blade into the fround and the ground below my opponent erupts with many slicing wind blades shooting up to hit the opponent. it is the next step for the slising wind technique
Fūton-wind wall barrier
hand signs- tiger, monkey, horse, boar
after i do the hand sinds. i place one of my palms on the ground and a tornado forms around me as a barrier. if any one is unluckly gets in wher the wind spins or tries to get past it, they will be torn to shreads. the only place to enter it is from the top as that is where the opening is
resangan- i don't have to explain do i
rank a
Fūton resangan- a rasangan mixed in with wind chakra. it is not the resenshurrekin
suiton- exploding water shock wave
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Exploding_Water_Colliding_Wave
rank s
Fūton-devine storm-
hand signs- rat, snake, tiger, ox, horse, bird, dragon, monkey, boar, ram, hare, dog
description- so far, the most powerful jutsu i can perform and the most lethal jutsu i currently have, after i perform the hand signs, a tornado forms around my hand (like jin in the yu yu hakusho manga)i punch at my opponent, and the tornado extends, the longer the tornado, the larger it will grow, like other wind moves and because it is a tornado, if the opponent is even away from the move. depending on how far they are awayfrom the move and how far i am away, the opponent will be sucked in and be constantly sliced with wind chakra. this jutsu requires a lot of chakra, even if it is a s rank jutsu, and because of the leathalty, i can currently only perform it only once. how ever, i can perform it a 2nd or 3rd time if i am using a lot of fox chakra, the number of tails i have at the time is how many times i can use the jutsu, but the over all number of times i can use it does not change. so for example. if i was in one tail mode, and i have not used it yet, then i can use that jutsu in a totle of 2 times, 2 tails 3 times, 4 tails 5 times. so on and so on, but how ever, if i have already used it then if i am in one tail, then i can use it only once, if i have used 2 times, and i was in 1 tails form. if i go into 2 tails form, then i only get one more shot
combo attack
great explosion- rank c and above depending on the attack.if some one dows a fire style attack. i shoot a slising blade attack at it in the same direction. because of fire chakra devouring wind chakram it shoud make a large explosion. and my slicing wind blades are my fastes but weakest attack, no matter what the speed of the fire attack. my slicing wind techniqeu will catch up to it. the stronger the fire attack, the stronger the explosion
great tsuname dragon- rank b or above- when some one does a water bace attack. i perform wind wall barrier and cread a dragon of swerling water and wind chakra that attacks my opponent. when i perform the wind wall jutsu, second, the attack looks like the dragon is emerging from us and me and my partners are in the mouth, but we stay where we are
great fire cyclone- rank b or above- i perform wind wall barrier , if i the wall was hit, then the cyclone is caught on fire, but because of the swerling of the winds, i am left untouched
raging storm- combined with wind chakra, water chakra and lightning chakra,some one does water jutsu, i use devine storm and creat a tsuname, then the lighting chakra is then dded to make lightning strike all around with out damaging the users
so imagine i do water wall jutsu, but instead of the usuall clycone that forms around me. it looks like a dragon emerging, then it attacks.
another way to imagin it is that i am in the eye of the tornado and ater chakra is mixed in with it morming the tornado into a dragon with me still in the eye of the storm.
that is the clearest way i can explain it. if you have questins, pm me
i wonder if this is too many things in here or not?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hanabishi  kanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanabishi kanda   hanabishi  kanda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanabishi kanda
Page 1 of 1