Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Empty
PostSubject: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:19 am

Zozo walks through this awesome country thinking i wonder if i get to meet some hot girl's, now that i think about it i dont think the chance is to big, he sigh's and walks through a passage was between two mountains, where he gets ambushed by 3 ninja's
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:24 am

one ninja comes from behind, Zozo ducks and kicks his head, then another one comes from above, but Zozo just kicks up, and sends him flying, the one comes from underneath Zozo, and another one from above again, Zozo jump's back and uses

Name: kaze-kizu(wind scratch)
i shoot out a slash of wind, it can cut through tree's and do severe damage to steel
chakra: 125

when it hits teh wto ninja's they get cut and blasted up, and Zozo never see's them again, he just continue's to walk
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:35 am

he looked up at the mountain and decided to climb it, so thats what he did, he climbed teh mountain, jumping up, until he had to climb using his hand, and when he reached top, he took of his shirt, and used it as a falg, then jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:38 am

he accidentaly stumpes and falls all the way down teh mountain, end up, lying on the floor unconcious,
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:42 am

he wakes up in a tent, when he looks up he can see out, and see that they are above surfass, then a man with a long grey beard walks in with a bowl, and gives it to him, saying nothin g and walking out. he thinks, you could atleast tell me what i am doing here, he then screams it after him, but gets no answer, so he just eates and does nothing
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:48 am

So this is the land of mountains nice not really much I expected'taking a stroll down the road that goes right through nasin's camp'
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:50 am

suddenly the tent falls down with nasin in it, but it was so bounce he didn't feel any fall, so when he stands up he sees teh man satnding there smilling, he then jumps down', and attack's Zozo, Zozo blacks, but get's thrown back, he can fell that hius wounds, are hindering him, then the man comes with a strong punch from down under, but Zozo jumps up, kneeing his face the man gets pushed back, but doesn't faze utterly much
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:51 am

Nasin wrote:
suddenly the tent falls down with nasin in it, but it was so bounce he didn't feel any fall, so when he stands up he sees teh man satnding there smilling, he then jumps down', and attack's Zozo, Zozo blacks, but get's thrown back, he can fell that hius wounds, are hindering him, then the man comes with a strong punch from down under, but Zozo jumps up, kneeing his face the man gets pushed back, but doesn't faze utterly much
Hey whats going on here'dashes to the 2 of them
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:55 am

* Climbs up the mountain using one hand and reaches Nasin's Camp *
* Sees the 2 Ninja ( David and Nasin ) *
Trash .......
* continue climbing *
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:58 am

Nasin doesn't see the two others, he just jumpo charges some chaka and uses

i shoot out a slash of wind, it can cut through tree's and do severe damage to steel

where after he uses

Name: kaze-tsume(wind claw)
i make some rough chakra claw's on my fingers, these "blades" are not like kabuto's that need alot of chakra to make, they are more of tearing the flesh appart where it scrathes
chakra: 250

and aqttacks the man straight on,

ooc: does anyone want to play teh man??
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *
'I stop turn around and stares at the mountain where Souseiki is still climbing'I thought I heard a sound and Wow that little guy can climb high'then turns around towards nasin again'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:02 am

Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *
'I stop turn around and stares at the mountain where Souseiki is still climbing'I thought I heard a sound and Wow that little guy can climb high'then turns around towards nasin again'

* heard the word little *
* jumps , throws a Kunai at David then grab the mountain again *
* a exploding Kunai drops right infront of David *
Trash ..... shall nt insult their superior
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:09 am

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *

'I saw the kunai flying towards me so I use earth shuriken jutsu and throws the earth shuriken at it making it blow up in mid-air'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:11 am

Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *

'I saw the kunai flying towards me so I use earth shuriken jutsu and throws the earth shuriken at it making it blow up in mid-air'

* i catch the Kunai with two of my finger *
* deactivate the exploding tag *
* put the tag and kunai back into the pocket/bag *
Like i'd waste items on a Trash like u .......
* continues climbing *
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:13 am

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *

* continues climbing *
'Looks at Souseiki again'Who is that guy and y did he throw a kunai at me for....Wierd guy
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:17 am

when i attack teh man, i hit hard rock, when i look i see a shield of rocks with a cut on it, but it isn't smashed, then a fist of earth comes up smahing me back, i stop on teh mountain and jump back using

full power and

Name: (prototype) lightning bite
zozo's own tech, he makes a fang of lightning shooting out from his fist, when it bites a man, he get's paralyzed 'cause of the lightning current going through him.
chakra: 400

going straight at him
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:19 am

Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *

* continues climbing *
'Looks at Souseiki again'Who is that guy and y did he throw a kunai at me for....Wierd guy
* Sigh * I guess Trash are jus too stupid
OOC : how do u noe my char name ?? ur Character nvr even met my Character b4
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:20 am

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *

* continues climbing *
OOC:These (')s mean actions regarding a person/thing
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:24 am

Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
ksw212 wrote:
Trash .......
* continue climbing *

* continues climbing *
OOC:These (')s mean actions regarding a person/thing

Wonder if these Trash will be powerful even to even make a battle count as my warm up ....
* Looks at them again *
the weird one seems to hav lots of Jutsu ..... while the earth type guy seems too noobish ....
* Jumps back down into Nasin's Camp *
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:26 am

Nasin wrote:
when i attack teh man, i hit hard rock, when i look i see a shield of rocks with a cut on it, but it isn't smashed, then a fist of earth comes up smahing me back, i stop on teh mountain and jump back using

full power and

zozo's own tech, he makes a fang of lightning shooting out from his fist, when it bites a man, he get's paralyzed 'cause of the lightning current going through him.

going straight at him
Interesting'Unsheaths my katana partially'I hope this escalates a small fight ain't fun
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:27 am

Dchong wrote:
Nasin wrote:

full power and

going straight at him
Interesting'Unsheaths my katana partially'I hope this escalates a small fight ain't fun

OOC : lolz , who are u fighting ??
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:29 am

ksw212 wrote:
Dchong wrote:
Nasin wrote:

full power and

going straight at him

OOC : lolz , who are u fighting ??
OOC:I just want to join the fight waiting for his next post
'Thinks to self'maybe I should join the fight it is getting boring and I have nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:30 am

the man uses his earth shield, but the air scratch goes right through him, and cut im up, then the lightning bite hits him, and he is stunned, i go over you fought quite well, and i cut his head off
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:31 am

A crow came from some place and perched on a nearby tree, it gave out a warning.

OOC: Please do not make purely OOC posts unless you DEFINITELY HAVE TO.

This crow will vaporize you unless otherwise (By vaporize I mean report.)
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:36 am

Nasin wrote:
the man uses his earth shield, but the air scratch goes right through him, and cut im up, then the lightning bite hits him, and he is stunned, i go over you fought quite well, and i cut his head off
Huh that fight ended too quickly.....'I walk over to nasin'hey what happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Moutains :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: