Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Chunin
ksw212

Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:38 am

Dchong wrote:
Nasin wrote:
the man uses his earth shield, but the air scratch goes right through him, and cut im up, then the lightning bite hits him, and he is stunned, i go over you fought quite well, and i cut his head off
Huh that fight ended too quickly.....'I walk over to nasin'hey what happened

Thinks : looks like i underestimate that weird guy ( Nasin )
yo losers , wads up

OOC :
@Madara : hey read my Post at Valley of the End
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:02 am

Nasin stood and watched the head, but nothing happened, suddenly his side was pierced by a shuriken, and when he turned around he saw the man disapearing into a mountain, hmmmmm, what to do he does some hand signs and charges up for this jutsu

Name: Rai-bakufuu no jutsu (lightning blast)
i charge up lightning energy in my hand, 1 post after i done taht, i can release lightning energy from my whole body basically burning the opponent with lightning, making a explosion
chakra: 300
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:08 am

in the meantime Zozo gets attacked by shurikens, and earth clones, but he dodges them all exept 3 shurikens and one stab
Back to top Go down
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:11 am

you're going down, he says and releases the attack blasting away the mountain the man is in, and fries his whole body, killing him on the spot.........

well i guess taht as some nice wake up fight, Zozo says as he walkes, and leaves the country of the mountains
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness   Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zozo's path of stupid ness and lostness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Play :: The Land Of Moutains :: Outside the Village-
Jump to: