Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New record on the most people came here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

New record on the most people came here. Empty
PostSubject: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:30 am

Finally, a new record...10 people.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:59 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
waste of space. this isn't a disguestion. it is an anouncement,
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:05 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

wat, can't a simple topic start a big conversation?
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:59 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

YES! NOW 11! So, what's the next record going to be?
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:18 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

its not that simple/ and also. there is already something like this. click on the forum buton and scrol down to the very bottom, and there around the place where they have the names, there will be something that said the most number of people on MM/DD/YY at HH:MM. so this is basikly useless
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:20 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

its not that simple/ and also. there is already something like this. click on the forum buton and scrol down to the very bottom, and there around the place where they have the names, there will be something that said the most number of people on MM/DD/YY at HH:MM. so this is basikly useless

I feel like making this topic. It's totally pointless, that's the point.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

then you prove my point, this thread is pointless. you may not know because you just started rping, but most times, we can't aford to waste space.you can say that because you are still young in rp, wait till you get more experience, then you'll know
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

then you prove my point, this thread is pointless. you may not know because you just started rping, but most times, we can't aford to waste space.you can say that because you are still young in rp, wait till you get more experience, then you'll know

Kanda, it's exactly my point. This area is for spam and other stuff. It proves my point as well that this topic's point is pretty much to get a big conversation over a needless topic.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:32 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Kanda, it's exactly my point. This area is for spam and other stuff. It proves my point as well that this topic's point is pretty much to get a big conversation over a needless topic.
the spam is for the chat box
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:34 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Oh, ok then...wait! General Discussion says: "Use this for spam or talking about anything related to the anime or manga."
I think my eyesight is getting blind...
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:39 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

Oh, ok then...wait! General Discussion says: "Use this for spam or talking about anything related to the anime or manga."
yah. you are going blind, cause i already made that forum, it is the disgustion for recent chapters of mangas that we have watched or read. you idiot
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:41 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

yah. you are going blind, cause i already made that forum, it is the disgustion for recent chapters of mangas that we have watched or read. you idiot

I think the word "spam" doesn't exist in Kanda's head...
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:44 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

actually it does, it just doesn't exist in your head, you don't even know what spam is, it is the disgusion of something not on topic, now applie some comon sence to that, as we are in a naruto forum, i already made a manga forum for disgustion for other mangas, so what is left, oh right, stuff appling to the real world out side of the computer like things about what you want to do later in life or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:45 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

actually it does, it just doesn't exist in your head, you don't even know what spam is, it is the disgusion of something not on topic, now applie some comon sence to that, as we are in a naruto forum, i already made a manga forum for disgustion for other mangas, so what is left, oh right, stuff appling to the real world out side of the computer like things about what you want to do later in life or something like that.

Ahem...this topic is spam. Which is why I put it in the General Discussion. Of course, you can go to ur little mods and cry to them to change this caption for General Discussion and delete this topic. I really don't care.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:48 am

Rasengan888 wrote:

Ahem...this topic is spam. Which is why I put it in the General Discussion. Of course, you can go to ur little mods and cry to them to change this caption for General Discussion and delete this topic. I really don't care.
omg, you really don't under stand how things work in here don't you. it is no wonder why you don't understand thing in here. it is because you are spoiled.
this talk is pointless, so i am just going to leave this. this is a damn waste of energy,
Back to top Go down
Rasengan888
Genin
Rasengan888

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:50 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

omg, you really don't under stand how things work in here don't you. it is no wonder why you don't understand thing in here. it is because you are spoiled.
this talk is pointless, so i am just going to leave this. this is a damn waste of energy,

tongue I'm spoiled. That's all you can say. Your pretty much giving up...I just wrote here for just spam! That's the only reason!
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:38 am

Rasengan888 wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
Rasengan888 wrote:

tongue I'm spoiled. That's all you can say. Your pretty much giving up...I just wrote here for just spam! That's the only reason!
i have proofe that you are spoiled(in a way), you try to make a forum that has no point, even though you made it for spam, you did not say in the title that is was for spam. either way. since this discustion was droped a long time ago like around 2 weeks ago. i guess i will let it go for a while. i just hope that a mod will change the name to spam garrage or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New record on the most people came here.   New record on the most people came here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New record on the most people came here.
Page 1 of 1