Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads

Go down 
+6
Kasi Hokou
tmack
Unknown Demon God
hanabishi kanda
Uchiha Madara
Ayame Uchiha
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Empty
PostSubject: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 am

kaname we should make the sharingans and the tailed foxes have to earn there powers too like for the tailed beast they get a new tail every five or ten thousands chakra points because like narutos nine tailed he does not have four in a matter of days and for the mangekyou we should do the same just to not get too much power at once...and to everything else it may apply too
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Mizukage
Uchiha Madara

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:35 am

Nice. I like it.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 am

Uchiha Madara wrote:
Nice. I like it.
yah,. i guess i agree, but then you have to restrict the amateresu jutsu a little bit also, i mean, the black flame that devours all in 7 days, that is basikly a god mod jutsu. so if the uchihas/akutsuki obtain that ability, the bigus should be able to use a high number tailsed form for a little while to get rid of the flames,
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:46 am

what flames that devour all in seven days thats ridiculous yes i dont agree with that and im uchiha lol
what im saying is we limit alot of things even mangekyou like you cant get it untill certain levels and to tone it down is possible to well i dont know how to tone it down lol but i agree but the bijuus we cannot have them invincible like the show with naruto how he is almost unstoppable in four tails we have to majorly tone that down too
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:52 am

sinister92 wrote:
what flames that devour all in seven days thats ridiculous yes i dont agree with that and im uchiha lol
what im saying is we limit alot of things even mangekyou like you cant get it untill certain levels and to tone it down is possible to well i dont know how to tone it down lol but i agree but the bijuus we cannot have them invincible like the show with naruto how he is almost unstoppable in four tails we have to majorly tone that down too
well. i am saying that if the uchihas get to have the amateresu jutsu, then the bijus should be able to use a high level tail to fend it off only. not use in combat, but to defend against a god mod move like the black flame, well, you get the point
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 am

yea i under stand ameterasu will not be so menacing as the manga i believe we shall see what kaname says
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
well. i am saying that if the uchihas get to have the amateresu jutsu, then the bijus should be able to use a high level tail to fend it off only. not use in combat, but to defend against a god mod move like the black flame, well, you get the point

If you ask me, I don't think all Uchihas have Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 am

thats the only common thing they have from the mangekyou sharingan
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 am

sinister92 wrote:

We have no proof that they all have Amaterasu. The only two people who have used it was Itachi and Sasuke, at least from what I remember. And even then I think Itachi implanted Amaterasu into Sasuke, or at least that's what I got from it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 am

madara has it too thats how he put out the ameterasu easily from when sasuke burned him
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
sinister92 wrote:

We have no proof that they all have Amaterasu. The only two people who have used it was Itachi and Sasuke, at least from what I remember. And even then I think Itachi implanted Amaterasu into Sasuke, or at least that's what I got from it.
well, the only 3 people with the sharingan and mangyoco sharingan all has amatersu
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 am

sinister92 wrote:
madara has it too thats how he put out the ameterasu easily from when sasuke burned him

No he doesn't. He used a different tech from his MS. You know the one that allowed him to escape Shino's bugs. I am sure that's the one he used. Here is info on it.

* Name: Amaterasu (天照; Literally meaning "Illuminating Heaven")
* Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
* Users: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
* Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 85
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 148

Amaterasu is an Eye Technique of the Mangekyo Sharingan. It is one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence, opposite of Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power. Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown in Naruto that could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha. The jet-black flames are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target.
Itachi using Amaterasu against Sasuke

During the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, after Sasuke escaped Tsukuyomi, all genjutsu between the brothers became pointless. Itachi was forced to shift from his most powerful genjutsu to his most powerful ninjutsu. As opposed to Tsukuyomi which originates in Itachi's left eye, the Amaterasu comes from his right eye. Although not shown in its entirety when used while escaping Jiraiya, in the battle with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes were strained to the point that he drew tears of blood while executing Amaterasu.

When Sasuke met Madara Uchiha, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan automatically used Amaterasu. Madara later explained that Itachi had implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye to detonate upon seeing Madara's Sharingan. Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu while fighting Kirābī, but uses his left eye as opposed to Itachi using his right. Like Itachi's, his eyes begin to bleed as well. After Karin is accidentally hit with Amaterasu, Sasuke uses his right eye to suppress the flames, and does the same with Kirābī.

Now it suggests that other Uchihas could use it, but we only know that Itachi and Sasuke can.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
well, the only 3 people with the sharingan and mangyoco sharingan all has amatersu

Well I believe there are 4 people with MS and only 2 of them have Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
sinister92 wrote:

No he doesn't. He used a different tech from his MS. You know the one that allowed him to escape Shino's bugs. I am sure that's the one he used. Here is info on it.

* Name: Amaterasu (天照; Literally meaning "Illuminating Heaven")
* Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)[1]
* Users: Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
* Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 85
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 148

Amaterasu is an Eye Technique of the Mangekyo Sharingan. It is one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence, opposite of Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power. Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown in Naruto that could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha. The jet-black flames are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target.

During the battle between Itachi and Sasuke, after Sasuke escaped Tsukuyomi, all genjutsu between the brothers became pointless. Itachi was forced to shift from his most powerful genjutsu to his most powerful ninjutsu. As opposed to Tsukuyomi which originates in Itachi's left eye, the Amaterasu comes from his right eye. Although not shown in its entirety when used while escaping Jiraiya, in the battle with Sasuke, Itachi's eyes were strained to the point that he drew tears of blood while executing Amaterasu.

When Sasuke met Madara Uchiha, Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan automatically used Amaterasu. Madara later explained that Itachi had implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke's eye to detonate upon seeing Madara's Sharingan. Sasuke uses his own Amaterasu while fighting Kirābī, but uses his left eye as opposed to Itachi using his right. Like Itachi's, his eyes begin to bleed as well. After Karin is accidentally hit with Amaterasu, Sasuke uses his right eye to suppress the flames, and does the same with Kirābī.

Now it suggests that other Uchihas could use it, but we only know that Itachi and Sasuke can.
amateresu is named after the japanese godees of the sun
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:11 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
amateresu is named after the japanese godees of the sun

Yeah I know. I am not the one who translated it. Blame the site that I got it from for bad translations, not me.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Well I believe there are 4 people with MS and only 2 of them have Amaterasu.
what do you mean, 4, there was only saske, itachi, and tobi/madara, itachi is able to use amateresu and saske is able to controle amateresu and toobi is probally the one that aught it to itachi, after all, how does itachi knows amateresu if he was the first one aftr like 50 years or so after the founder was suposedly die
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
what do you mean, 4, there was only saske, itachi, and tobi/madara, itachi is able to use amateresu and saske is able to controle amateresu and toobi is probally the one that aught it to itachi, after all, how does itachi knows amateresu if he was the first one aftr like 50 years or so after the founder was suposedly die

Well doesn't Kakashi's count? Unless I misunderstood something, which I might have. Anyway we have no proof that Madara can use it. There are a lot of people who learn and master something on their own, so Itachi could have possible learned and mastered it on his own.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 am

look this is what madara can do

Madara UchihaMadara Uchiha is the first Uchiha to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan. His Mangekyo took the form of a ring with three circular holes in it. He eventually grew blind from overusing it, and only by taking his younger brother, Izuna's eyes did he regain his sight. This also gave him an "Eternal" Mangekyo Sharingan that gave him great power. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan looks identical in appearance to Madara's first Mangekyo combined with Izuna's Mangekyo.

With the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Madara appears to have mastered all the secrets and techniques of the Mangekyo Sharingan. In addition, according to Itachi, Madara has also unlocked a final and, as of yet unknown, ultimate eye technique. Madara, posing as Tobi, has shown using an unnamed space/time ninjutsu which makes him nearly invulnerable and allows him to teleport to different places at will very quickly, but it's unclear if this is a result of his Mangekyo Sharingan. He can also put out the so-called unextinguishable flames of Amaterasu quite easily.

In the past, Madara was able to use his Mangekyo Sharingan to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox like a pet. He has since claimed that gathering the nine tailed beasts will return his eyes to their former glory, suggesting his Sharingan have become damaged.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Well doesn't Kakashi's count? Unless I misunderstood something, which I might have. Anyway we have no proof that Madara can use it. There are a lot of people who learn and master something on their own, so Itachi could have possible learned and mastered it on his own.
well, but his sharingan is defferent from the other 3, as he was never a part of the uchi ha clan, so it might be imposible for him to learn some jutsus of the mangyco that was from the uchi ha clan
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 am

yea kakashi counts but the thing is he is not uchiha so we cant toatally count him
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 am

sinister92 wrote:
look this is what madara can do

Madara UchihaMadara Uchiha is the first Uchiha to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan. His Mangekyo took the form of a ring with three circular holes in it. He eventually grew blind from overusing it, and only by taking his younger brother, Izuna's eyes did he regain his sight. This also gave him an "Eternal" Mangekyo Sharingan that gave him great power. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan looks identical in appearance to Madara's first Mangekyo combined with Izuna's Mangekyo.

With the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Madara appears to have mastered all the secrets and techniques of the Mangekyo Sharingan. In addition, according to Itachi, Madara has also unlocked a final and, as of yet unknown, ultimate eye technique. Madara, posing as Tobi, has shown using an unnamed space/time ninjutsu which makes him nearly invulnerable and allows him to teleport to different places at will very quickly, but it's unclear if this is a result of his Mangekyo Sharingan. He can also put out the so-called unextinguishable flames of Amaterasu quite easily.

In the past, Madara was able to use his Mangekyo Sharingan to control the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox like a pet. He has since claimed that gathering the nine tailed beasts will return his eyes to their former glory, suggesting his Sharingan have become damaged.

Alright that is some good info, but it still doesn't prove that Madara can use Amaterasu. So that still means that there are only two people who have used it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 am

well if itachi said it why would he just start to lie and there is still another form yet to come
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:20 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
well, but his sharingan is defferent from the other 3, as he was never a part of the uchi ha clan, so it might be imposible for him to learn some jutsus of the mangyco that was from the uchi ha clan

Yeah but still my point is that there are 4 people who can use MS, but out of them we have only seen that two can use Amaterasu. Really I am just saying all this it because I don't want everyone who is an Uchiha to go around spamming Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 am

sinister92 wrote:
well if itachi said it why would he just start to lie and there is still another form yet to come

Itachi never said that Madara had Amaterasu, did he?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 am

look here is a better one

edit Madara Uchiha can use Amaterasu, Tysukuyomi, and Susano'o Madara can perform all three jutsu because they are unlocked when an uchiha member gains the mangekyo sharingan, And since Madara uchiha was the first person to gain the mangekyo sharingan it should be noted he can use them, although he has not shown performing them as of Yet (although in chapter 386 page 10 theres a dark figure the looks like madara and seems to be performing Amaterasu), its know he performed the during the time he activated his mangekyo sharingan to the point when he blind and took his brothers eyes to awakin the "eternal" mangekyo sharingan.

Also when itachi and sasuke are fight and itachis explaing the clans history he talk about Madara Uchiha and how he got his mangekyo sharingan And "eternal" mangekyo sharingan, he also says that madara learned the Fourth and final eye techneque meaning he mastered the first three. Sakon & ukon70.127.255.124 13:57, 22 June 2008 (UTC)

I say, let's wait to list them until we see him use the jutsus. I agree thet it seems logical that he can use them, but untill we see him doing it, let's wait with this speculation.
The argument makes sense, but until he is seen using the technique, there's little we can do. For now, a small mention is all it takes, something like "It is mentioned by Itachi that Madara mastered all the MS jutsus, but so far he has not displayed them", but with nicer words. Omnibender 16:25, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next