Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads

Go down 
+6
Kasi Hokou
tmack
Unknown Demon God
hanabishi kanda
Uchiha Madara
Ayame Uchiha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:
well, but his sharingan is defferent from the other 3, as he was never a part of the uchi ha clan, so it might be imposible for him to learn some jutsus of the mangyco that was from the uchi ha clan

Yeah but still my point is that there are 4 people who can use MS, but out of them we have only seen that two can use Amaterasu. Really I am just saying all this it because I don't want everyone who is an Uchiha to go around spamming Amaterasu.
thats just the thing. there are only 3 people that are originally from the uchiha clan that canuse the klidoscope, and also, it is a kennkei genkai, so its not suprision that kakashi can't use amatersu.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 am

sinister92 wrote:
look here is a better one

edit Madara Uchiha can use Amaterasu, Tysukuyomi, and Susano'o Madara can perform all three jutsu because they are unlocked when an uchiha member gains the mangekyo sharingan, And since Madara uchiha was the first person to gain the mangekyo sharingan it should be noted he can use them, although he has not shown performing them as of Yet (although in chapter 386 page 10 theres a dark figure the looks like madara and seems to be performing Amaterasu), its know he performed the during the time he activated his mangekyo sharingan to the point when he blind and took his brothers eyes to awakin the "eternal" mangekyo sharingan.

Also when itachi and sasuke are fight and itachis explaing the clans history he talk about Madara Uchiha and how he got his mangekyo sharingan And "eternal" mangekyo sharingan, he also says that madara learned the Fourth and final eye techneque meaning he mastered the first three. Sakon & ukon70.127.255.124 13:57, 22 June 2008 (UTC)

I say, let's wait to list them until we see him use the jutsus. I agree thet it seems logical that he can use them, but untill we see him doing it, let's wait with this speculation.
The argument makes sense, but until he is seen using the technique, there's little we can do. For now, a small mention is all it takes, something like "It is mentioned by Itachi that Madara mastered all the MS jutsus, but so far he has not displayed them", but with nicer words. Omnibender 16:25, 22 June 2008 (UTC)

Yeah I think as what has been said. As in we don't know if he can use them, since we haven't seen him use them. So I think we should hold off on letting other Uchiha use them besides Sasuke and Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:28 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
thats just the thing. there are only 3 people that are originally from the uchiha clan that canuse the klidoscope, and also, it is a kennkei genkai, so its not suprision that kakashi can't use amatersu.

Yeah I can see that, but I mean we still don't know for sure whether people other than Itachi and Sasuke can use it. Like I said I don't want every Uchiha going around spamming Amaterasu, and I am sure you don't want that to happen either.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 am

this is why i put this up but we cant assume the one who started the mangekyou cannot do one of the three techniques
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:33 am

sinister92 wrote:
this is why i put this up but we cant assume the one who started the mangekyou cannot do one of the three techniques

We can't assume he can use them either.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
hanabishi kanda wrote:

Yeah I can see that, but I mean we still don't know for sure whether people other than Itachi and Sasuke can use it. Like I said I don't want every Uchiha going around spamming Amaterasu, and I am sure you don't want that to happen either.
i can under stand that, but to counter the amateresu, the bijus need to be able to defend agains it
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 am

yes witch is why i was gonna say that ameterasu should be more like a strong ass fucken jutsu instead of staying on a person or just every post or so u lose 100 chakra or life
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jonin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:43 am

so what makes itachi so specail that he can do all three MS techniques
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:35 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
i can under stand that, but to counter the amateresu, the bijus need to be able to defend agains it

Yeah but not only Biju or Jinchuriki. Everyone does. Otherwise a person could just use it on a person and instantly win.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 am

Can I ask a question can one of the mods check out my jutsus because I would like them approved
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 am

tmack wrote:
Can I ask a question can one of the mods check out my jutsus because I would like them approved

Sorry I didn't say approved yet, but I read them hang on.
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 am

udg can u du them for me aswell please? i added sum more on thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
tmack wrote:

Sorry I didn't say approved yet, but I read them hang on.

oh sorry cuz i have been waiting thats why I havent fought yet so I was waiting for you to approve them
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:49 am

tmack wrote:
oh sorry cuz i have been waiting thats why I havent fought yet so I was waiting for you to approve them

Yeah sorry about taking a while. Well I approved them just so you know.
Back to top Go down
tmack
8 Tail Jinchūriki
tmack

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
tmack wrote:

Yeah sorry about taking a while. Well I approved them just so you know.

thx
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey I need to know whether we can add our own NPCs which are not naruto characters
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Otokage
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:24 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
https://narutoplay.forumotion.com
Nasin
Chunin
Nasin

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:21 am

when do we get to actually use the second form of our cursed seals, its annoying not getting informed
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:23 am

i personally think that Uchiha members when they get mangekyou sharingan they should make their own techniques. cause we dont no for sure that amaterasu and the others are limited completely to all mangekyou. and really the only reason why sasuke can use those techniques is because itachi used that technique to transfer his mangkeyou into sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:25 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
i personally think that Uchiha members when they get mangekyou sharingan they should make their own techniques. cause we dont no for sure that amaterasu and the others are limited completely to all mangekyou. and really the only reason why sasuke can use those techniques is because itachi used that technique to transfer his mangkeyou into sasuke.

That's kind of what I said, but apparently everyone with MS can use Amaterasu and the sort. Or at least that's what I think I was told.
Back to top Go down
Riku Kaguya
Chunin
Riku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:10 am

Unknown Demon God wrote:
Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:

That's kind of what I said, but apparently everyone with MS can use Amaterasu and the sort. Or at least that's what I think I was told.

i have to disagree with that. cause like i said sasuke was only able to use Amaterasu cause Itachi did that transfer jutsu thing. and Madara was able to get rid of amaterasu on his arm, probably because he knows Itachi's attacks really well and can dispell them if he wants to.

but think, when madara escaped Shino's bug jutsu, that had to have been a mangekyou technigue, there's no way he could've escaped that with regular jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Demon God
Hokage
Unknown Demon God

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:13 am

Lelouch Shinosuke wrote:
i have to disagree with that. cause like i said sasuke was only able to use Amaterasu cause Itachi did that transfer jutsu thing. and Madara was able to get rid of amaterasu on his arm, probably because he knows Itachi's attacks really well and can dispell them if he wants to.

but think, when madara escaped Shino's bug jutsu, that had to have been a mangekyou technigue, there's no way he could've escaped that with regular jutsu.

Yeah well like I said I agree with you, but I am not the one who makes the final decision here. Anyway using Amaterasu and that will have drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads   this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is for the questions that people have to avoid so many new threads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2