Naruto Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Play

A Naruto RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Empty
PostSubject: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:30 am

*i enter for the first time*
Hunter-Hello *i said to the blacksmith*
Blacksmith-aww hi you doing?*he says friendly* what do you want me to make for you
Hunter-Well...its more like what can you make out of this?
*i show him the meteor*
Blacksmith-wow! this is amazing you found an meteor?
Hunter- And i was wondering can you make these out if it* show him my twin blades*
Blacksmith-*looks fancianted* sure i'd love to be the first blacksmith something that not from this world!
Hunter- thank you how much do i owe you?
Blacksmith-well...since this is not none of my material i'll say about 100,000ryo!'
Hunter-...ok..i'll be back by sun down with the money
Blacksmith- by that time it will be done see ya!
*i leave the shop*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:00 am

*i enter the shop*
Huner-i'm back with the money...*looks at the blacksmiths face*
Hunter- did something go wrong?*i said concernly*
Blacksmith*lifts his head up and smiles* no that was tough but i managed to do it
*he shows me the cosmic twin swords*
Hunter- whoa they are amazing!*i said gladly*
Blacksmith- that was some kind of hard metal to smilt but i did it that is some strong material you've got there.
Hunter- yeah*i continue to admire my new twin blades*
Hunter- was there any left?
Blacksmith-No.
Hunter-thank you *pay him for the exchange of the only pair of cosmic twin blades of existence*
*i leave time to test this out*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Suzaku

Uchiha Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:59 am

*pokes his head in*
so this is the blacksmith shop^^
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:22 pm

knocks on the door and waits patiently "i wonder if i'm bothering the owner this late at night..." knocks for the second time and waits.

blacksmith: ok ok..wait up....people...can't they wait till morning...its in the middle of the night...*opens up the door and sees someone standing in front of the door* ah yes..what can i do for you in the middle of the night?

"ah...sry or bothering..but...i was in the village..and i heard...that..someone in here..is exceptionally...talented at creating weapons" replies snider while sneezing due to being cold.

blacksmith: yes...thats me....anyways..come in first..its cold outside...*invites snider in,peers his head outside,looks around and close the door* so what can i do for you?..oh my mistake...its quite obvious..you want me to create a weapon for you *slight laughter and sits down*

"thats not the case...i'm sorry for bothering but...i need your help..to help me repair my weapons for...they are..quite worn out..." pulls out a pair of worn out yari tanto from backpack and hands them to the blacksmith.

blacksmith: oh ho...this is some weapon you have got here..its..very...worn out...but from the looks of it...i can tell...it used to be a very magnificent piece of weapon..its...extremely light..and yet...eventhough its worn out...its...very sharp..*taps the tanto on a piece of wood and finds that the blades goes through the wood with ease* erm...i think...i can work something out here...it would take a while..to fix it..because...the metal in which...this blades is made of...is very difficult to work with..i doubt i have any materials that can cut it..its even a wonder..how you get this...you must be someone...to get a piece of art like this...

runs finger on the edge of a coffee table "yeah..someone who i am not proud of becoming...when can it be done..?" questions snider to the blacksmith.

blacksmith: ahaha...i may be an old man..but..do not take my age as my weakness...i am...as the rumours says...very..talented..at creating..or repairing weapons...*brings the pair of yari tanto in a room and comes out again* it will be done..by tomorrow morning...you are welcomed..to stay here..till it is done...you look like you need some sleep...don't worry about me..i had plenty of sleep..ahahah *laughs the blacksmith as he brings out a pillow and hands it to snider* i would like to offer you something more comfortable..but...i use my room..as my workplace...please...sleep for the night..

"ah..yes..thank you..very much...i..can use some sleep..." accepts the pillow and lies down on the floor.

blacksmith: ahah...young man...so enthusiastic...alright...time to work..with this..thing....*goes into his room and closes the door followed by the sound of metals clashing all through the night*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:39 pm

wakes up to the sound of metal clashing "ah...that..is a nice nap...wow..the blacksmith...stays awake all night to work on it....i wonder..if..i am not too harsh on that old man by asking him to repair my weapons" looks at the door of the blacksmith's room.

blacksmith: ah...that...is...hard work..well i am lying..that..is extremely hard work..those are some metals...will not even melt after being heated like that....*comes out from room wiping now pespiring forehead and notices that snider is awake* ah..young man..i have....finished..repairing your weapon..i have even added some extra features..to your weapon...please wait here for a while...*goes back into the room and again the sounds of metals hitting each other can be heard*

"is...that old man...alright?.." stands up and walks to the front of the room only to be startled by the sight of the blacksmith's face appearing from the door.

blacksmith: oh..sorry to startle you...here....i have brought it out..*is holding a pair of dull coloured yari tanto with designs of moons on the hilts and an extremely long chain that links both pair together at the end of the hilts* here...i have tweaked it a little..it seems..that...the metal of your weapons..has a very special property...it...is...extremely hard....so i had to stay up all night to figure out what are the metals are made of...and finally..figured it out...so..i had to use...my ninjutsu..skills...which..i had not used in a long time....to heat your weapons up...since the flames i used to melt the other metals does not work....and still...your weapons...does not melt...i have to work on it...using its own blade....and it ends up really well...ahahah...

"thank you..." accepts the weapon and looks at the chains "erm..what do i do with it?..."

blacksmith: ahaha...you use it of course..improvised on it a little...the chains...can change its length if you are to place some chakra into it...erm..yes..it does..seems...a little..too long....*looks at the chains* i think..i must have been too excited..ahahha...

"ahaha..yeah..its ok..i will work it out..." wraps the chains around waist till only the tantos are hanging from waist and wraps the blade in cloth "ahah..that works well...so how much will it be..." reaches for backpack and unzips it.

blacksmith: ahaha..its alright....its on the house...you only used my energy..none of my materials....and its been a long time..since i had visitors...furthermore...you gave me something..wonderful...to work with...so..do not worry about the payment...anyways...are you staying for breakfast young man?

"ahah...alright then...not thanks...i think..i have been enough trouble for you....i will visit you from time to time then....thanks again..." walks to the door followed by the blacksmith and leaves after saying goodbye to the blacksmith.

blacksmith: ahh...nice boy...its..glad to know..that he changed...from what he used to be...his weapons...reeks of the smell of blood..had to get rid of it.....alright..time to eat breakfast...and open up the shop...*closes the doors*
Back to top Go down
Hunter Shinigami
Sannin
Hunter Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:01 am

*i enter* man i found out alot and did alot as well.
*i walk around the village*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm

walks up to a shop and knocks on the door

blacksmith: alright alright...*opens up the door* can i help you young man?

"old man?...its me...have you forgotten about me?" unzips cloak revealing face.

blacksmith: ahahahha its you its been a long time come in..come in..*invites snider in*

"ahaha..sry that i took a while to visit you..i got side tracked alot of time.." sits down on a chair

blacksmith: ahahah...i was expecting that...so how are you doing? *lights a cigarette* and how are your weapons doing?

"ah..i'm doing great...your weapons are magnificent....do you mind taking a look at it? just to see if there's any damage to it?"
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:16 pm

blacksmith: ahaha..sure sure...let me take a look at it

"thanks old man" removes cloak revealing the chains wrapped around snider's body and unwraps the chains "here you go old man" hands the yari tantos to the blacksmith

blacksmith: ahahhaha....my guess is correct..there's not a single scratch on the edge nor the chains *inspects the tanto's carefully with a magnifying glass* erm...yes..not a single scratch...till this day...that is the most fine piece of weapon i've ever encounter *hands snider back the tantos*

"really?...thats great..." wraps the chains back around body "i was wondering old man...do you mind if i stay for a night here?...its been a long time since we talked"

blacksmith: ahahah..sure sure...

snider spend the night at the blacksmith's shop as he tells the blacksmith his encounters on the road his new friends and about his past.
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:43 pm

a day passed and the sun rises. Snider wakes up to the sound of metals clashing "erm...old man is working late nights again" stretches and sits on the chair.

blacksmith: ah you're awake....sry if i woke you up *walks out of his room covered in soot* i was busy making something for you *hands snider a tag that says Senju Kurotsuki*

"whats...this...." accepts the tag and inspects it carefully "this name....its not mine..."

blacksmith: it is...yours....that..is your name...i know i recall you from somewhere...long time ago..the senju clan are the most powerful throughout the whole shinobi country....they are known for mastering all kinds of jutsu...one day...years after hashirama senju becomes the hokage...they take in a boy that is born in a family who's kekkei genkai comes in once ever 5 generations...that boy grows up to be a ninja who masters only genjutsu..and nothing else...nothing is known about him...except that one day..he left the senju clan after finding out that...his real family had been killed by akatsuki....that man...is you...his name..is Kurotsuki Senju..and since then..there are no news of you ever again..until you visited my shop...you are that man....

snider looks down and looks back up at the blacksmith "yes...i remember it now...however...i chose to discard that name...and go to orochimaru..to avenge my real family...now that...the hatred within me is gone..what am i to do..." looks at the tag as tears starts to well up

blacksmith: you can always makes a change...here...hand me your tag...

hands the blacksmith his tag "what you going to do?"

blacksmith: from now on...you will wear that tag...however...you may still choose to go on..as Dee Snider....

wears the new tag and looks at the blacksmith "thank you..old man.." hugs the blacksmith

blacksmith: ahhaha...its ok...let it out..*pats snider's back* now..i'm sure you may need to continue on your journey...

"hahaha..yes...but i will visit you again old man..here's something for you..not much..but i encounter it along the way..." unzips bag and removes several black ores from bag "those are pure iron ores..they are not much...but they are hard to come by..."

blacksmith: ahah..they will come in useful...

"alright old man...take care..." snider walks to the door,waves at the blacksmith and walks out of the village

blacksmith: seeing him again..lights my life up...*closes the door*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 pm

walks up in front of the blacksmith's door and raise hand to knock

blacksmith: *opens door before snider can knock* ahhh just in time..come in kuro *invites snider in*

"so...what's up old man..why did you call for me?" shows the letter he received from the blacksmith

blacksmith: ah yes..well....i assume by now...you've broken your weapon right?

blinks at that statement "yes..but how do you know??"
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

blacksmith: ahaha..i'm a blacksmith..i know alot of things...may i see your weapon?

"sure.." hands the blacksmith his shattered tantos.

blacksmith: wow..they are totally...beyond repair....well it is partially my fault...i thought i know what ur blades are made of...therefore i simply used some parts of the previous ones..to make this..but when i study your previous blade closely...well..it just shocked me..

*huh..what happened?* looks at the blacksmith intently.

blacksmith: i made a mistake at recognizing the properties..of your weapon...at first i thought it was just a very strong and hard metal...but when one day while cleaning up the place..i accidently dropped and anvil on those pairs..surprisingly...none of the weapons crack...nor are they chipped..but instead..its the anvil that cracked...

*...wait..so...are you saying that...the new tantos you gave me...is just a portion of my old weapons??* looks confused

blacksmith: yes...so...i decided to run some tests on your old tantos....hold on...*walks into room and comes out with a large object which looks like a pair of jaws with diamond teeth* since the anvil cracked..i decided to test the hardness,strength and toughness of the tantos....but...

*but??...* looks more intently

blacksmith: see for yourself...*hands snider the mechanical jaw with diamond teeth*

*..what...what is this....the diamonds...they're broken...and the remaining teeth..are cracked....* looks back up at the blacksmith in disbelief

blacksmith: yes...i had the same expression too when i first see it...how can there be anything harder than diamonds...so...i tried searching for anything similar to match the properties...but failed...thinking...i was wondering over and over again..how can there be a material harder and tougher than diamonds...thats when i came to the conclusion...*walks into room*

waits for the blacksmith to comes out.

blacksmith: *appears out of the room with a dull grey coloured guardless straight katana with a foot long hilt in his hands* i've decided...to create something new...out of your weapons...giving it a whole new rebirth...*hand snider the sword* the toughness,hardness and sharpness of this sword is beyond belief..but what made it unique..is its hardness...and toughness which is harder and tougher than diamonds...

receives the sword and looks at it intently *..i dont know what to say...it seems like i've been bothering you a lot...thanks old man..* sheathes his sword back into the sheath and walks towards the door followed by the old man behind him.

blacksmith: so what are you going to name it?

stops and turns head to look at the blacksmith from over his right shoulder *diamond..cutter* walks out of the shop and disappears amongst the crowd.

blacksmith: *smiles and closes his door*
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 pm

walks out of the blacksmith's shop and waves goodbye to the blacksmith.

blacksmith: come by again soon *waves and closes the door*
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 pm

He walked into the black smiths
"Hello young man, what can i do for you today?" He asked
He puleld out a peice of paper whihc held schematics for a weapon
"I need you to make this for me, as fast as you can, and to the best of your abilites"
The blacksmith looked at the pieice of paper then looked up
"This will cost..." He was interrupted with the soudn of a heavy sack of money
'Tch stupid old people dont look after there money' he thought
The blacksmith immediatly went to work, whilst He sat down and waited..
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

After several hours o waiting, The weapon was complete, the Blacksmith was completely worn out
"H...here ...it is" The staff, shone in the afternoon light.
About 5 foot 10 tall, it had 2 small blades at each end, it was made with the best materials
"Thank you kind sir" He said, then started to swing it around, go through some moves to get used to it
"I must say you really are skilled...!" The blacksmith suddenly stopped and coughed up blood, when he looked down and saw the pole in his chest
"Like im going to giv you the money" He smiled as the blacksmith fell over dead
Then he left into the setting sun...
Back to top Go down
Kurotsuki Senju
Jonin
Kurotsuki Senju

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Kuro appears standing over the blacksmith's dead body.

*old man.....*

Kuro kneels down and lifts the blacksmith up and place him on the table

*....and i thought you said you can defend yourself old man....*

turns around and whispers

*...a bijuu......*

picks up a piece of paper and writes something down on it

*sorry for the troubles...i've been causing you...and thank you...*

walks to the door and pastes the note on the door

*see you again old man..i hope..*

disappears as a boy walks up to the front door and notices the note.

boy: noooo!!!..help!!!! help!!!!

people starts to crowd around the blacksmith's shop and enters it followed by the sound of sadness. Kuro appears standing on top of a roof watching the crowd and disappears again after whispering

*goodbye...*

soon after people starts to rush out of the shop carrying the body of the lifeless blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
Dchong
Tokubetsu Jonin
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:51 pm

'I appear in the blacksmith's shop'
Hello anybody here??
There is nobody here other than me
'The boy is crying'
What happened??
Some person killed him...
Wait I may be able to find out who
'I scan the chakra remnants around the area'
Its faint since of the time but I think I might know..Sorry I have to go
'I disappear'
Back to top Go down
Kasi Hokou
5 Tail Jinchūriki
Kasi Hokou

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 am

NPC MODE

A Doctor managed to reach the scene and heal the blacksmith
when asked to recall who did the crime, due to lack of oxygen the blacksmith sufferd from memory loss, so untill he got better his eldest daugther was to contue the business
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop   Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iwagakue Blacksmiths shop
Page 1 of 1